[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 22
File: 1463473354045.jpg (336 KB, 2284x2028) Image search: [Google]
1463473354045.jpg
336 KB, 2284x2028
Does anyone feel like they have become more lonely since taking the red pill?
>>
>>74438279
I have
>>
>>74438279
no lol, i met alot of people who are pretty much red pilled as me.
>>
>>74438279
but atleast you have /pol/ for a few more months until the shills succeed in their take over and this place becomes another controlled opposition place like facebook or red.dit
>>
No, more hateful. Whenever I feel lonely I just think about hurting women and exercising.
>>
File: 1462739999941-pol.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1462739999941-pol.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
I haven't socialized in years. How do I know if I'm feeling lonely? What is loneliness like?
>>
>>74438279
no because the "redpill" is such a non-issue that its not even worth talking about now that I think about it /pol/ is full of either KV or bored dads who no real problems.
>>
not really.

did you really have more female friends when you were secretly hoping they would want something more? were they ever really good friends to you?

i have more female "friends" than ever. casual sex with them is now an option i never had before. i work at a restaurant/bar in a college town and its loaded with liberal progresso type gals that just crave dick from someone who isn't a pussy male feminist type.

its fantastic.

i dont have to agree with someone's politics to be their friend or fuck them.

the look on a typical lefty girl's face when she is wiping my jizz off her face and sees my trump hat..

it makes my heart swell with patriotism
>>
>>74438555
Low energy, no drive to do anything. Apathetic in general, really. Thats how I see it anyway
>>
>>74438279

You can LE blue pill or LE red pill :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so LE FUCKING REDPILLED :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EBIN THREAD oh hahahahaha this thread is so great i totally get it dude im gonna share this in /r/politics :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
It's because niggas ain't 1-800-Woke-AF like the rest of us. Niggas can't handle the truth and shit.

Ignorance is bliss, don't bother em.
>>
>>74438279
Is that you in the pic? You could probably get a decent girl, you don't look bad. Not much else going for us.
>>
>>74438279

yes and no

i took it before pol early 2000s, which at that point made it unable for me to associate with certain people

if arent autistic and try to redpill everyone everytime you wont have issues
>>
>>74438767
you okay leaf?
>>
File: 1462995937839.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1462995937839.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>74438767
>pic related

>>74438279
No and if you're lonely you're not redpilled. Go out and meet people, faggot, the benefits of networking can't be understated.
>>
>>74438744
Sounds like depression
>>
File: BCC.jpg (350 KB, 1122x752) Image search: [Google]
BCC.jpg
350 KB, 1122x752
>>74438818
thats steven harper the previous prime minister of canada
>>
>>74438279
How can you be so lonely anon? Corruption all over the world is being exposed left and right in our lifetimes. 2017 is going to be the best year in our lives believe me.
>>
>>74438849

>if arent autistic and try to redpill everyone everytime you wont have issues

Used to do that and people looked at me weird, so I stopped it and haven't bothered doing that since. But once in a while some person I tried to "redpill" would have a chat with me and say that I was right about certain things. Like the refugee crisis, people thought I was a racist for saying things about migrants coming here but have since apologized when I turned out to be right.

I don't think there's a "red pill", just more actual awareness and insight on world's issues. Just relying on multiple news sources is enough to do a number on you.
>>
File: LUCYYt8.png (2 MB, 1566x1556) Image search: [Google]
LUCYYt8.png
2 MB, 1566x1556
>>74438279
That is the red pill status quo syndrome. There is nothing worse than being red pilled and aware but at the same time you are unable to do anything about it.What is the point of being red pilled when actually you start suffering due to feeling of helplessness, powerless and borderline depressed?
It is as you feel that the fire will never start rising.
>>
Sometimes I think being a virtue signalling liberal feels way more comfy.
>>
File: 1440303178161.jpg (55 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
1440303178161.jpg
55 KB, 560x516
>>74439162
are you trying to say you're lonely?
its okay, everyone gets lonely sometimes, even leafs
>>
nah. i actually realized how lonely i was being around all my shit tier "friends"

now i spend most of my time alone, but maintain a small circle of friends who care more about actually doing things (hiking, camping, playing music, etc.) instead of just doing drugs and chasing skirts

its hard to enjoy the company of degenerate liberals, especially their women, once you take the redpill
>>
>>74438279
I've always been alone (in the sense of being friendless) I suppose this is why I caught onto aspects of the "truth" more quickly than much of my peers. I wasn't influenced by their social conditioning since they are non-existent in my life.

Although I know I exist in a world of people and in order to accomplish anything I'll need to interact with them, I would say that being friendless for over a decade has freed up much time that I've used to read/study shit, that would have otherwise been wasted on social endeavors.

Still, I've lost a great deal of advantages related to networking and general social skills, so there's that.
>>
I guess you could call it lonely, I've begun deleting most of my friends from social media, blocking their phone numbers, and avoiding situations where I'd see them. I wouldn't call it entirely lonely, I'm pretty satisfied being by myself, away from that ilk. They weren't particularly good people either way, being 1/16th not white and blaming white people for all their problems. When "friends" start coming out as transgender forest niggers you can't help but move away from them, hope it's a phase, and bite socially alone bullet. Lucky for me I derive the most pleasure from building things and going on long walks across town, not very social activities. It's a double edged sword, but I'm happy with what I've done with my life
>>
>>74439176
Hold up brother

Theyll expect one of us in the wreckage
>>
I always felt lonely.

Now I just feel removed from society all together.
Sure I turn up and participate but I can't have a real conversation with anyone.
>>
I feel less lonely because before it felt like the world had gone crazy. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who still has some moral integrity or common sense.
>>
>>74439607
I know exactly what you mean. If I do end up going to a party or something, my conversations are just a lot of "yeah, uhuh, mkay" until they say they have to go meet someone, then onto the next person i bump into
>>
>shill detected

May Kek bless you with chaos
>>
>>74438279
Would suck being surrounded by a majority of cucks. You're quite screwed Canada.
>>
I was always a pretty lonely kid growing up. Never had many friends, always had trouble interacting with women.
Strangely enough, it wasn't until I met my first pot smoker and became friends with him that my circle of friends has expanded and I came out of my shell.
I've actually grown a lot as a person, strangely enough by knowing people who do drugs.
But yeah, taking the red pill really hit me hard as hell.
>>
I have literally 0 friends both offline and online
you guys are all I got
>>
File: breakglassincaseofcanadian.png (14 KB, 1870x133) Image search: [Google]
breakglassincaseofcanadian.png
14 KB, 1870x133
>>74439463
>>
File: 1463539749278.jpg (9 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1463539749278.jpg
9 KB, 233x250
>>74438279
Move to a place that's actually red-pilled in general.
>inb4rednecks
>>
File: vitelotte.jpg (71 KB, 474x356) Image search: [Google]
vitelotte.jpg
71 KB, 474x356
>>74438744
thats how Ive felt everyday for the past maybe 5 years

but I have a couple friends I chat with some weeks
so im pretty sure im not lonely

granted talking to people used to be like my favorite thing in life
>>
File: 2016-05-19 02.23.20.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19 02.23.20.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
See I've had zero friends for years and look fairly good. Here's a pic (eyes blacked out).
>>
>>74439886
i'm not your friend faggot
>>
I work weird hours by myself allover the state during thr day and night. I physically felt pangs of lonliness at first but I've pushed through to a state of calm satisfaction. all the dumb shit I see people say and do, as an outsider, has solidified my satisfaction with not being part of a social group. I always had friends and had some good times , but I would struggle with the emotions and disappointment thst come with friendship. I can drop by an old friends house any time I feel like, and all it costs me now is to assure them I am not rejecting them, just busy and unavailable. I have enough money that I don't need their help, but I do miss the comraderie . I used to appreciate being able to stop in at a friend's while out walking , and ask for a glass of water, have a 20 minute conversation, and keep moving on.

stepping outside the fray they are all caught up in makes it look silly
>>
>>74440091
Ayy
>>
I'm in California.

I used to be but I met some nice people of color at the re-education center they ran for the state. Now, the world is my friend.
>>
>>74440205
Thanks, Japan
>>
Once you leave high school making friends is tough if you don't keep your social skills sharp. Young women are able to connect a lot easier.
>>
>>74438279
What is lonely suppose to feel like, I have no idea if I'm lonely or not?
>>
Idk if you're lonely you start talking to yourself n doing weird shit
>>
>>74438943
Oh, I thought Canada and the UK shared a Prime Minister. At least I know why Justin Trudeau is so talked about now.
>>
>>74441124
we share the queen, like all commonwealth nations. Prime minister is the head of parliament, which makes all the laws, votes on them, etc
>>
>>74440091

You should lift.
>>
>>74438279

at first you have to be lonely to be able to swallow the red pill - otherwise there would no need for it. If you would be chad with a stacy waifu 2 kids and 6 figure income you have no need to be aware.
>>
>>74438279
Yes but I'd rather be alone than be a sheep
>>
>>74440091
if this isnt an ayyy lmao i dont know what is
literally an imitation human
>>
>>74441188
I think I should too. I don't even know what to do at a gym I feel like I'd look retarded and just leave right away
>>
>>74438279
No not really. I've maintained a few close friendships since high school and those have all remained the same with a few acquaintances coming and going. And while after taking the red pill I do feel more strongly at odds with some aspects of society (mainly leftism obviously) I've also very much enjoyed my time on /pol/ and wouldn't trade the bantz for anything
>>
>>74440091
What is your skin made out of?
>>
>>74441501
What you mean? I'm over 3/4 Ukrainian btw
>>
>>74438279

It's better this way. I'd rather know the truth and be alone than live in a fantasy world and shout slogans and have empty headed friends.
>>
>>74440091

Japanese?
Start to eat friendo!
>>
All it means is that I can't connect with the majority of women on any kind of a respectable level.

So pretty much a non-issue.
>>
>>74438279
Everyone yearns for the truth. The people who don't know it only don't know it because of 2 reasons.

Firstly the truth will often times takes the weaker minded person out of their zone of comfort, many times these individuals who won't do this believe they are entitled to this idea of not doing it, because I believe in freedom I do not especially have a problem with these people I simply feel pity for them.

Secondly people find it difficult to find the truth due to the fog of misinformation or disinformation that surrounds us. One negative thing about our access to information being unlimited is that bad information is created to cloud the truth, sometimes this is done intentionally but many times it is unintentional by the individual reporter behind a story. Because of the oligopolistic nature of today's mainstream media not many need to have their views compromised to ensure this system of misinfo/disinfo remains in place. Obviously we know why this exists but many do not and it is because if the truth was known on mass no one would listen to the people who run the show and they would loose their positions of power. Because people find it difficult to locate the truth due to political or corporate bias, narratives, disinfo and misinfo people find themselves either being unsure of most media and reaching a state of apathy or either believing in things that are false.

No one who is looking for the truth is alone, we all want to know it. This is why when truths are discovered it is a persons duty to distribute it and be well enough versed to argue its case as to why its the truth. This was for most sakes, as we know, the original meaning behind the 'red pill' terminology that is used. I'd say the opposite is actually true, I'd say those who do not seek the truth of the world are less empowered and more likely to be lonely.
>>
File: 1463534149044.jpg (167 KB, 589x570) Image search: [Google]
1463534149044.jpg
167 KB, 589x570
>>74438279
Not really; I feel more comfortable in my loneliness, as I now view most people as the domesticated animals that they are (and the few currently or capable of being redpilled as self-aware animals). It's as if the weakness of indoctrinated delusional thinking & cognitive dissonance has been swept away, leaving my soul clean and strong and capable of comfortable hatred like that of an apex predator, smugly content in the fact that the whole of human civilization is a sham which I may ignore or manipulate in accordance with my whims or, more correctly, my prerogatives. I now only seek the acceptance of others insofar as it maintains my camouflage and advances my position in this ridiculous game.
>>
Hey guys, I forgot how so many people on here really feel in their daily life. I've struggled with depression and lonliness and continue to have massive challenges but I'm currently in a PhD program for clinical psych out in Colorado, so I just figured I'd say I'm here if anyone has questions/needs help or just someone to talk to.
It's easy to lose sight of these things spending so much time on /pol/ The hate can get a bit much and end up isolating rather than being a positive force in our live.
>>
File: toosmall.jpg (190 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
toosmall.jpg
190 KB, 700x465
I just feel helpless and think my flaws stem from me being born the wrong gender now.

But I get to chuckle once in awhile when here. That's something.
>>
File: 1449547292938.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1449547292938.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>74441640
just admit thats some sort of polished store mannequin or some shit
theres no way thats a real living human
get outta here leaf
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 740x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 740x632
>>74438818
>Is that you in the pic?
You're on /pol/ and you don't know who Stephen Harper is?
>>
>>74441863
I recently started working with a patient who is struggling with gender identity issues among others. Anything I can do to help?
>>
File: 1460843985637.jpg (87 KB, 780x546) Image search: [Google]
1460843985637.jpg
87 KB, 780x546
no
i have all affection i need from my dogs and my dad when he calls
>>
File: 1463552342045.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1463552342045.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
>>74439711
The digits have been checked, and they repeat.
He is with us.
>>
>>74441755
Another thing I need to add

If you believe to know about the world and are lonely then you must realize it is just an issue you have with yourself, you are too self-conscious and you should immediately seek to improve yourself, people become like this if they don't keep on improving themselves in some way. Its human nature and its the reason why we still exist. The most efficient methods of exercise can be found on /fit/ fairly easily (start with the sticky), from experience the best thing to do regardless of what age/bodytype/gender is to embark on a routine of compound exercises most of which are performed with barbell free weights, it is also highly important to educate oneself regarding nutrition in some ways nutrition is more important than the exercise.

If you are already physically self-improving and are still too self-couscous then you are mentally unfulfilled you need to improve the condition of your mind through self-education or through socializing. We as humans must never settle with mediocrity and we only do it in a society where it is accepted that its nothing to be ashamed of, this is a warning sign symbolizing the acceptance of death by the peoples of a society.
>>
>>74440091

I am easy a 10 and have only 1/2 friend but from two people. But idc because MGTOW.
>>
>>74442146
Oh i forgot to mention i am in a long lasting relationship with a daughter fuck MGTOW.
>>
Nah, my friends are all pretty redpilled and my girlfriend also hates mudslimes. I was probably lonelier before desu
>>
>>74438279
I want to go back to the blue one.

I'm trying to by deliberately supporting the ttip, shitposting whenever someone mentions freedom or libertarians, insulting the militia, etc.
But it's not working, I still feels as I am saying the opposite of what I think instead of believing it.

Help!
>>
>>74438279
Well, i have lost some of my friends and have become lonely, but i have also made a lot of new friends, who are redpilled like me.
>>
>>74438279
Yes but I have a few normie friends plus a few based friends. But found a new based buddy the other day. I accidentally revealed my power level and we hit it off.
>>
Things were way more vivid when I was young. I used to travel to different places. My biggest journey today is going to school or going to a drive thru to get something to eat
>>
File: 1455318557667.jpg (294 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1455318557667.jpg
294 KB, 800x1019
>>74442557
Dont worry you are doing perfect goy
>>
>>74438279
>Does anyone feel like they have become more lonely since taking the red pill?

No, my best friend and his brother are the ones who first starting really redpilling me. I talk to them both regularly, and we often remark on how lucky we are to have at least 1 or 2 other redpilled friends to talk to
>>
>>74438744
>tfw like this but no depression
>>
>>74438279
Μe desu
>>
>>74442810
It is depression, man. Just because you aren't suicidal or cry yourself to sleep doesn't mean you aren't depressed.
>>
>>74438279
I've been always an outcast. The difference is with the red pill I think I hate the people of this world more then I use to.
>>
>>74442315
No, seriously.
Help.
I want to go back, I HAVE to go back to blue!
>>
>Gets his "facts" and opinions from /pol/ calls it red-pilled

I call it retarded.
>>
>>74440469
We're here for you anon
>>
>>74438279
Maybe
>>
File: tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>redpill

Choosing to believe in something because you Happen to like the idea of it and using it as a pretext for maudlin self-pity ......Is gonna give you a bad time.

You haven't realised some kind of ultimate truth by swallowing the "Redpill" you've just exchanged one system of half-truths for another....... the impetus for doing this is your own personal psycho-sexual neurosis.
>>
>>74438401
opposite.
After your stupid election the shilling will slow down.

And we can go back to some classic Jap vs Korea bants.
>>
>>74444985

10/10

t. cia shill
>>
Actually I'm more confident in my views and women show me more attention.

Reasoning with normies is not always good when they all circle jerk.
>>
>>74438279
I've always been lonely. I've always had to hide my powerlevel.

It fucking sucks, but leftist thought is totalitarian. Ironically, some of the people who have been the most accepting of it, have been radical socialists. Horse shoe theory and all that. But the "normies" repeat leftist lies as if it's a way of life. Shit about how we need mass immigration to "fix" our demographics, from people who damn well KNOW we have a housing crisis. Stuff like that. They're constantly broadcasting. And if I make ONE off-colour joke about muslims, they come down on me. With the implication, of course, that they can not be friends with someone who doesn't fit their politics.
>>
>>74438279
Today we all are lonely since we are too selfish.
Only the redpilled have seen it.
>>
>>74440091
a real human bean
>>
I've become significantly more isolated from other people.
The fact that I don't share the majority of popular interests does not help.
>>
>>74447782
I was born red pilled i guess. I get bored so fast when normies talk about superficial stuff. It is a waste of time to perpetuate the status quo, hence human interaction is pretty tedious.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 535x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 535x892
Probably the biggest social change is I just don't give a shit about anything a woman says. I talk to girls so I can say funny and sarcastic shit without caring about any consequences. This has made me more attractive to women. Thanks /pol/
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.