[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if a man thinks he should've been born with 1 arm and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x451
>if a man thinks he should've been born with 1 arm and decides to chop it off, he has a mental illness
>if a man thinks he should've been born without a dick and decides to chop it off, xe's a normal functioning trans-man you asshole bigot how dare you not accept xim for what xe is
>>
File: pills.jpg (78 KB, 552x450) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
78 KB, 552x450
>>74434788
We're women, get over it.
>>
>>74434788
Nice dubs
>>
>>74434788

> picture of a drag Queen aka a dude who enjoys dressing like a lady and has no intention of chopping his dick off and only gets called 'she' while on stage.

Gr8 example m8
>>
>>74434882
>doctors have to clarify that "no you should not shove this up your ass anon"
>>
Anybody else feel like Trannies are people with severe mental problems being taken advantage of by Drug Companies and Plastic Surgeons?

These people need serious help, not to be drugged up and mutilated.
>>
>>74434788
[THIS COMMENT WAS REMOVED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF CANADA UNDER NEW HATESPEECH REGULATIONS IN REGARDS TO TRANSPHOBIA]
>>
>>74435787
Well shit I am getting a 900 dollar fine apparently
>>
>>74435855
Nice dubs
>>
To be considered an ailment, the thing has to do damage in life. The only damage done to trannies is by tranny haters.
>>
>>74434882
Oh my goodness no. You don't get to chose what reality is. You area man with a neurological defect that probably occurred during fetal development that messed up your brain. The reason it is a a defect and not just an abnormality or irregularity is because you have severe anxiety, depression, or suicidal thoughts unless you do something about it.

So by all means take your pills, chop your penis if you really want to. Just don't try to force others to play along with your make believe that you are a woman.
>>
File: 1431595541564.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1431595541564.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>trans people can't reproduce
>they will all die off as a result
>mfw
>>
>>74437450
Does Tranny haters include themselves when they hate themselves because their body is wrong and they try to kill themselves?
>>
>>74434882
Gender isn't a choice, you're just a broken human being
>>
I think suicidal tendencies in trannies are more of a function of how society looks at them than how they feel about themselves. I doubt they'd want to off themselves if it were nbd in soiciety to be a tranny.
>>
>>74434788
>we should take business away from doctors that developed the surgeries
Obesity is a major problem in the US, and the cause for that is usually psychological, and yet people give more attention this shit.
>>
>>74434788
who is this, jesus?
>>
>>74437971
They're spiritually sick people, transgenderism is the symptom of deeper issues
>>
>>74438185
I doubt thai trans people kill themselves as much as in the US, proportional to their respective populations.
>>
>>74437450
imaginary damage, just like their imaginary vajay
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1200x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1200x906
>>
>>74434882
if you need meds to be normal... you aint normal
>>
>>74437686
but would corrupt the mind of the young impressionable kids watching them being praised on the massive kike media
>>
>>74440365
Is this how all Iranians think?
>>
>>74437971
No, trannies in cuck countries have the same mental issues.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.