[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
biker gangs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20
File: 1280x720-4tx.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-4tx.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
What can be done to solve the biker gang issue? These guys are impassible to stop. What the fuck can anyone do? A swarm of 200+ bikers can literally do anything they want on the road and nobody can do anything about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhzlrkiYHks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkqn21ZMsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9mQt51kXXY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ttrnNR3Rc

The police is 100% powerless against biker gangs. There is literally nothing they can do. If they bump into a guy and he dies or suffers from the fall, they will be responsible. If they start chasing 1 guy, another 20 bikers lock up the cop and slow him down, making it impossible to chase.

They also attack normal drivers and piss them off.

How can the biker gang issue be solved? These guys are unstoppable.
>>
Ban motorbikes of course :^)
>>
>>74427735
> These crotch rocket retard biker gangs are the ones we should be worrying about

See: The Hell's Angels, The Breed MC, the Outlaws MC, the Mongols MC, Devil's disciples MC, Bandidos MC, ext
>>
>>74427735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksXEcRPw1Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urgQKNMdTQM
>>
>>74427735
you probably drive a 250cc harley you fucking pussy

also these are not 'gangs' at all. they're a bunch of dudes that meet up and all ride together. maybe 5 or so are knuckle heads that are retarded.
>>
>>74431426
>5
they're all retarded. motorcycles are deathtraps and motorcyclists are tryhard faggots who risk their lives to try and look cool
>>
>>74432019
i drive a sports bike and don't act like a retard on the road. that makes me a retarded tryhard faggot that tries to look cool?
>>
>>74432019
I ride a bike because it's fun. I don't need to try and look cool. I'm cool bike or no.
>>
Make it legal to shoot at any group of more than 5 bikers on a road due to safety issues falling back on stand your ground type laws
>>
>>74427735
I drive an Explorer, in Florida.

I'd absolutely love to see someone on a bike try to run me off the road.

Even if he did somehow manage to stop me, it'd just be so i could line up a shot.
>>
>>74432378
ask yourself why you got a piece of shit motorbike (aside from the fact that you simply don't value your own life) instead of getting a car and i think you can find your answer
>>
>>74432688
numale retard
>>
>>74432688
so i can die quicker
>>
>>74432688
i have a car as well that i just finished paying off. i bought a bike cause i don't wanna rack up miles on my car.

its an excuse for me to get out of the house more often. i like to just drive around at night with earbuds in and think about feels

guess im a try hard retarded faggot tho
>>
>>74432486
>it's fun
>>74432757
no i'm sure you're the numale retard judging by your previous post
>it's fun
you're like those fags who think bungie jumping is fun because DUDE WOW SO RISKY HAHA
>>
>>74432688
I bet you drive a fucking Prius
>>74432757
absolutely this
>>
>>74432927
>he doesn't think bungee jumping is fun
check out this cuck coward
>>
Is this even a widespread issue?
>>
File: not nice lady explains.jpg (15 KB, 345x282) Image search: [Google]
not nice lady explains.jpg
15 KB, 345x282
>>74432868
>earbuds

That's illegal.

You're a criminal, anon.

You edgelord faggot.
>>
>>74433006
its not in arizona. sorry anon
>>
>>74432859

This is why I got mine desu
>>
>>74433072
>arizona

Aren't you a bit busy demanding citizenship papers from anyone who isn't albino?
>>
>>74433208
haha i dont give a fuck senpai

as long as someone does the yardwork for me i don't care what color they are
>>
motorbikes are problematic.

On the one hand they are annoying in medium and heavy traffic because they are quick to approach vehicles from behind and often lane split, creating dangerous scenarios where a lane change might end someone's life.

On the other hand, they are fun and harmless to me sitting inside my car.

I live in a heavy motorcycle area, I just change lanes only when I need to make a turn, and always head check 2-3 times before doing so. If some idiot backs into me it's not my fault, but I'd rather not take someone's life and so change my driving pattern.

From most people you wont get this courtesy, so if you ride and haven't crashed yet, know that it's just around the corner. Most drop their bike in the first year and have a major accident in the first five years. Most die in ten, that's why you don't see a daily rider in his 30s, they either give it up or become statistics.
>>
>>74427735
This is where your 2nd Amendment comes it. Mow them down with high-capacity assault rifles, Mad Max style.
>>
>>74427735
I wouldn't worry, these degenerates are just asking to be run over and fucked up, hell even if they just fall off they are going to eat shit, not even wearing any protective clothing or anything.
>>
>>74427735
>How can the biker gang issue be solved?

Stop giving a fuck if you hit them with your F-150. Christ, people are stupid.
>>
>>74432639
Theyll follow you until you have to stop and then beat the crap out of you and your car. Watch 3rd vid in op
>>
>>74427735
>If they start chasing 1 guy, another 20 bikers lock up the cop and slow him down, making it impossible to chase.
Making it impossible to chase that one guy yes.
>Faggot's "lock up" copper.
>Cop lols and gives no fucks.
>Cop strafes around a bit cause dashcam yo
>Instead of one dumb faggot cop now has 7 plate numbers on film besides that one dumbass
>Cop goes back to station and they review footage
>Cops pile up same charge along with accessory charges for the original biker's charge
>Tack on obstruction of justice and a host of other charges cause they're being fuckhats.
>Get plate numbers and go visit district attorney
>Warrants issued for every fag involved
>At some point they're going to get pulled over, file a police report on something or other, cops runs their plate while out on patrol, or at some point the jail pops are going to be low and they're going to actively send pigs out to pick people up on warrants.
>Cops show up at faggots work or home.
>State laughs cause instead of one little turd speeding they got 6 + original guy and just made 50 grand in fines/legal fees total.
>Confiscated bikes and they're in the yard
>Auction bikes off and made bank after a few months of them sitting in the yard.
OP doesn't realize how the legal system works.
>>
>>74437055
Most of these guys dont have plates and wear helmets so no way to identify them.
>>
>>74437055
kinda hard to get license plates when everyone takes theirs off
>>
>>74427735
don't live in a nigger town.. I honestly haven't even seen a sportbike on the road yet this year. Tons of other bikes, but no crotch rockets.
>>
>>74436999

>in a car
>HAVE to stop

lol no
>>
What seems to be the problem officer?
>>
>>74427735
I drive a landcruiser. I'd hardly feel a bump
>>
>>74427735
>I'm driving a 3000 pound cage of steel
>Biker is a combined 500 pounds of man and machine

If the biker wants to act like a complete retard I will run his ass down. Better to sort it out later than stop and get beaten to death by a mob of cunts
>>
>>74427735
your police cant do anything and they have tanks and attack helicopters

just end it
>>
>>74427735
I think shooting them would work, but I'm not a scientist. Of course, I'm sure the FBI and NSA would work around the clock to catch the horrible person that would do such a horrible thing. I doubt the detectives would sleep until the case was solved.
>>
>>74427735
Enhance plate detection and identification technology to retroactively arrest these people.
>>
>>74427735
They deal drugs but they also hate muslims

A couple of years some biker gang was having a drink in a bar in predominantly muslim part of town. Some muslim 'youths' couldn't find any better than to sit on their fucking bikes. Ofcourse the bikers stormed out of the bar and beat the crap out of the muds
>>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uxKdDxta8rQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or do this.
>>
File: bikes on drug.jpg (266 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bikes on drug.jpg
266 KB, 800x600
>/dbt/ on my /pol/
NEAT!
>>
>>74440953
Oh well I fucked up. The link is there and worth the watch.
>>
rice rocket retards are just /b/ on bikes.
>>
Run them over with semis?
>>
>>74432992
No, OP is just jelly he can't ride on two wheels without falling down everytime.
>>
File: dbt sour grapes.png (4 MB, 1399x1600) Image search: [Google]
dbt sour grapes.png
4 MB, 1399x1600
>people ITT
>>
>>74427735
Make it legal to run them over.
Someone surrounds your car in bikes?
Hit the gas and knock them over.
>>
>>74441988
And fuck up your car in the process? Sweet.
>>
https://youtu.be/Upcvq_n03LY
>>
>>74440366
So much this.
As was proved by the BLM people.
If you are afraid for your life it's fine to run them over.
>>
>>74442047
Better than the alternative.
>>
File: 2 0 1 6.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2 0 1 6.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>74442256
>those comments defending the faggy bikers
>>
>>74432927
Not even a bikefag, but do you really think everyone is into cars or bikes for the image? Driving is just nice.
>>
File: granny biker.jpg (109 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
granny biker.jpg
109 KB, 960x720
>>74442256
>>74442512
Well to be honest, the rednecks are in the wrong here and clearly overreacted over nothing.
What did the bikers do here? What was so egregious that warranted having a gun pointed at the camera guy?
>>
>>74433701
Kek Fucking cager lane splitting is legal now plus the feel of going along the m7 on one wheel is bliss
>>
https://youtu.be/EuqyhmZ-6xE
>>
>>74432019
Nah ur a fag m8, bikes are fuckin cool.
>>
>>74442951
How's this not making the cager look bad?
>>
>>74436999
Driving to a police station or at least a crowded area and getting out isn't a solution because?
>>
File: retarTed.jpg (28 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
retarTed.jpg
28 KB, 240x320
>>74427735
>keep falling off even with your kiddie wheels
>don't be a man and try, try again
>be a fag and make a post about your butthurt
OP a fag as usual
>>
>>74441924
bikes are dirt cheap tho
>>
>>74432378
Yes. The previous poster made it pretty clear.
You're probably a closeted homosexual too.
>>
>>74443592
There's a difference between owning a bike and being able to ride one.
>>
>>74427735
Lol seriously?

You dont even need a gun, you're in a car, they're on a motorcycle, run those dumb fucks the fuck down

I guess you need a gun to finish the maniacs who will chase after you like you did something wrong for killing people in self defense like the fucking niggers they apparently are, i saw this shit in one video, fucking pieces of trash
>>
>>74427735
>>These guys are unstoppable.
>Be driving 80,000 lb tractor-trailer at 70mph
>idiots decide to swarm truck
yes, I can see how this will end well.

Remember: mass and inertia ALWAYS win. And they don't give two fucks about what you're riding.
>>
>>74427735
Heh heh heh heh heh.
Your government still hasn't dealt with bikies?
>>
>>74437639
>>74437678
Instant pull-over, dipshits. Unless your police are completely thumb-sucking retarded, they will smell tickets like this the same way flies smell shit from miles away.
>>
>>74427735
Shoot them.

We must stop being squemish. When your cities are overrun with criminals, kill them. Simple. And if people organize unlawful protests to complain about criminals getting theirs, shoot them too.
>>
>>74444784
And by this I mean
>See Australia's anti biker laws
I thought it would be obvious but no one else posted it.

TL:DR In Australia people on motorbikes cannot ride in groups of 4 or more.
>>
>>74427735
I drive a lot and I have never had a problem with biker gangs. It seems no one on a bike really messes with a fucking death machine when they are riding a bike nicknamed a widow maker by doctors
>>
>>74444919
in queensland only
its a ridiculous law though. how can you have a toy run ride with a max of 4 people
>>
>>74427735

Poor OP's state is threatened by people forming groups.

I bet you want to ban Jack Donovan's books too, right statist faggot?
>>
>>74427735
take their bikes
>>
>>74445445

Yeah I knew a guy in like the Harley davidsun or Ford club or something like that and they'd ride through the country in huge groups. But at least we don't have bikies anymore.
>>
>>74444805
>Instant pullover
But we're discussing scenarios where there are dozens of bikes and it's impossible to pull them over. Shit tier damage control on your part
>>
>>74427735
Who needs a gang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDerT_tvGRw
>>
>>74445988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOpGtL5pM
>>
>>74444199
y-you too
>>
>>74444805
damn you're pretty retarded... aside from the group of 50+ people with no plates on, there are dozens of videos of solo riders running from cops no problem on youtube. you think a piece of shit dodge charger can possibly keep up with a 1000cc bike? lmao
>>
File: 1409323652290.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1409323652290.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>74444805
>Just pull them over
>>
>>74427735
>What can be done to solve the biker gang issue?
Japanese stopped issue bike driving licences to any law offenders.
>>
almost every "sworm" can do what they want. look at germany. what are we doring against the "afd-sworm"? look and lern
>>
>>74444784
We are the bikey bikey boys
>>
>>74432927
kys man
i mean it
>>
>>74443409
You will hit some traffic or traffic stopped for a light before you get to a 'police station' and no police would help you in the parking lot of a police station anyway.

There are videos, and if they target you for whatever reason, they just stalk you until you hit traffic, smash in your windows, drag you out of the car and beat the shit out of you, and zoom away leaving your broken corpse on the ground. Seriously watch the videos.
>>
Went out on my bike earlier 2bh
>>
>>74427735

Those aren't real bike gangs though. Just some jerks feeling powerful in their group of super motos.
>>
File: 1354924172119.jpg (42 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
1354924172119.jpg
42 KB, 720x504
they're idiots, but harmless.

If these guys scare you, maybe it's time to ask yourself some hard questions.

Leave fools to their foolishness, find your inner calm and come to accept that some people like different things.

Some of us like bikes, some of us who like bikes are retarded. This is the way of things.
>>
>>74427735

Nothing, it just becomes the ethnic gang issue if you crack down, and those fucks are far less inclined to sort their shit out quietly and without collateral.
>>
death to the squids
>>
>>74432019
I park free in the CBD where a car would cost me $30 a day and my travel time is 1/2 that of a car during peak hour and 1/4 that of public transport.

What now faggot.
>>
>>74433701
>lane split, creating dangerous scenarios where a lane change might end someone's life.

>changing lanes without indicating in gridlock

Who is the retard in this situation?
>>
>>74443166
because the dickhead biker was trespassing on private property

you may be surprised to learn that bikers have to obey the law, but it's true!
>>
>>74427735
Those aren't bikers. Those are assholes on motorcycles,and usually when in groups that large are just niggers and spics. Presuming that you drive an actual car and not some shitty little mailbox on wheels,you won't get stopped by them unless you choose to. If you find yourself boxed in,you call 911 and tell the dispatcher that they're trying to force you off the road,and you fear for your life. Tell the dispatcher that you're not stopping your vehicle without an officer out there. Then,when they crowd you,swerve at them. Own your own space. If they try to stop you,plow right through. Don't let off the gas until the cops show up.
Swarms of faggots like that are why your CC pistol should have more than 10 rounds in the magazine.
>>
Actually, most bikers won't bother the average good driver at all.
It's just that a lot of faggots who drive cars feel really empowered by their tons of metal around them, and therefore are easier to trigger when driving for perceived "insults".
Just look at the 3rd video. The guy hits the bike, and instead of coming out of the car and solving the issue, he just starts acting like a dick, riding over bikes.
Just don't be a dick when you're driving your car and act jealous because someone else is riding a nimbler vehicle.
I drive a car and never had problems around bikers. Just drive like you should, respect people and you'll be fine. Though I find strange that this has to be said at all.
>>
>>74453174

> Pull in front of SUV
> Stop and look over shoulder
> Get hit by giant hulking vehicle
> It wasn't the bike's fault!
>>
>>74453174
Moron. I don't even need to watch the video to know what incident you were talking about. Those bikers had been trying to run cars off the road for miles. It was the idiot bikers own fault for getting in front of the car, and are you seriously so stupid as to get out of your car with your wife and daughter to try and have a polite conversation with people commuting crimes on the road that you just injured? No wonder Brazil is such a shot hole. They got it from your dumbass genes.
>>
Shoot the bikes or the drivers.
>>
>>74453548
The driver had time to stop.
Bikers do this all the. They bait agressive behaviour from drivers without actually breaking any rules. It's the drivers who ape really quick. Drivers ape really fast all the time. They do it the most against bikers because they feel more powerful inside their car. It's basic shit.

>>74453563
oh wow
calm down
First, it's not about sutpidity, it's about being civil. The SUV Driver got all nervous because they were bikers, it's his problem. Bikers don't get all nervous when they are driving amidst cars. And the reason he was also a dumbass dick, is because he didn't call the cops. Now I have to wonder why, was it because if was dumb, or because he knew was the one who had done wrong.
Second, I speak for my experience, here in my country. So if bikers in my country are less civil than the bikers in your country, I get the feeling whose country is more of a shot hole. You must've Brazilian genes if you ape this fast. Tough guy behind the monitor, tough guy behind the wheel.
>>
>>74432378

I got in an accident on mine a couple years ago that required surgeries and rehab. I've had a hard time getting encouraged to ride it again. I only drive around the neighborhood every few months to keep the battery okay. I wish I can get over it, but all I can think about it getting fucked up again.
>>
>>74427889
>the Mongols MC
I really wanna join that
>>
>>74454698
what happened senpai?
>>
>>74432927

Gigantic pussy detected, or you're a woman.

>but guise it's SCARY AND DANGEROUS!!
>>
Used to own GSXR-750, total piece of shit I had zip-tied together with no sprocket covers. Took that fucker 160 all the time
>>
>>74454645
>Bikers do this all the. They bait agressive behaviour from drivers
So they're trying to start shit
>Actually, most bikers won't bother the average good driver at all.
Every driver has the right to get pissed when you're getting fucked with
>It's the drivers who ape really quick
Gee I wonder why
>Just drive like you should, respect people
So, maybe don't bait drivers ?

the guys on their bikes are riding like fucking savages so it's a good thing they're treated as such. They're the reason young, serious riders got to pay more for insurance.
>>
>>74432927
you sound like an uncoordinated pussy who's sucked at physical activities all his life and resents those who are athletic.
>>
It's nice to live in the climate asshole of a continent. Don't have to deal with them most of the year. Hence, they never really get much ability to organize.
>>
>>74427889
No apostrophe in Hells Angels, friend. Get it right.
>>
>>74427735
"gang" is in the name, when officers are outnumberd and a display of force is show they have a right to defend themself, run the cunts over
"talk shit get hit"
>>
>>74428020
Done this before. Used to lane split up the 5 and 405 to get home everyday. 50 miles of paring lot traffic. Every single rider lane splits on the hove lane buffer, and every single driver knows this. One day I'm trailing behind a guy and all of a sudden this car hooks a sharp right (while everyone is at a dead stop) and makes the guy in front of me slams on the brakes. When the cars start moving, the car straightens out and goes forward but as SOON as the biker was about to pass he swerved into him again. Biker was able to open up around him because a small gap opened in the left, non-hov lane.

Whn I passed the car a second later I put my fist through the side mirror so fucking hard it came off and bobbled on my hand. I flung it back and cracked his windshield.

My lisence plate is even openly highlighted and kept very clean. I didn't care. And I never got a visit from the cops so whatever
>>
Here in Baltimore there's a local troop that does this. I have resolved, that should I ever an hero, I would first wait until I am again immersed in these faggots.

I would then use my truck to side swipe the fuck out of a huge swath of these faggots. I'd claim I thought I saw one of them pulling out something metal from his waist band and got spooked.

If I die or go to jail, whatever.
>>
>>74432019
Pussy fag confirmed.

Hurr Durr I'm going to sit inside all-day and vidya.

>This is an exciting life.

People on sport bikes don't ride to get people to think we're cool. We're the Chad thundercocks of the road. There's such a huge social stigma attached to sport bikes. The people who ride super sports mostly do it because it's one of the last fucking viscerally awesome things left you're aloud to do in society.
>>
>>74432378
No. You're just not a huge vag like these guys attemptinh to drag out their meaningless existence as a low tier shit poster as long as possible
>>
File: 175844725.jpg (43 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
175844725.jpg
43 KB, 970x646
>>74444805
>>
>>74432859
Based
>>
>>74454744

Of course you do...
>>
>>74427735
the police could end it in a minute if they were allowed

public just doesn't care enough
>>
>>74427735
>biker gang
>pic of guys on asian crotch rockets

wew lad
>>
>>74427889
>Hells Angels

you're more likely to be sued by them than anything else really
>>
>>74433208
Implying that is a problem
>>
File: 2015-01-31 21.42.53.jpg (1 MB, 1222x938) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-31 21.42.53.jpg
1 MB, 1222x938
>>74427735
>>
>>74427735
>"Look at me!" biker faggots
>dangerous

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>74427735
Keep a gun in your car faggot. You are on an alt right board asking what to do. Retard.
>>
>>74456687
Based af
>>
File: IMG_20160519_100844.jpg (189 KB, 1048x589) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_100844.jpg
189 KB, 1048x589
>>74457184
>>
>>74427889

>I watch too much tv: The post
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>74444805
>i-i'm in charge anons now respect mah authoritah
>>
File: WP_20150823_14_28_50_Pro.jpg (688 KB, 1632x1218) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150823_14_28_50_Pro.jpg
688 KB, 1632x1218
>>74457184
>>
>>74427735
>unstopable

Has anyone tries dumping 150 rounds at them? They better hope they don't fuck with me or another idiot cruising with a Beretta and 10 mags in the glove box. Some of us know how to fight on the roll.

Let them play road rash. I'll play beretta vendetta.
>>
File: орбо.jpg (290 KB, 1484x1103) Image search: [Google]
орбо.jpg
290 KB, 1484x1103
>>74427735

make them your private army to defend your nation and christianity
>>
File: baiku.jpg (559 KB, 2447x2042) Image search: [Google]
baiku.jpg
559 KB, 2447x2042
>>74457184
Aw ye

Cagers in this thread don't know what they're missing barreling down highways at 125mph
>>
>>74458829
Mmmmm nice fz1
>>
File: 14636683685651749165486.jpg (809 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14636683685651749165486.jpg
809 KB, 1920x1080
Mine - yellow 2001 CBR 929.
Wife's - red 2014 Ninja 300
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 557x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 557x327
>>74457184
>>
File: Namtt.jpg (154 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
Namtt.jpg
154 KB, 1200x750
Me and my squad.
>>
File: truck 005.jpg (166 KB, 459x345) Image search: [Google]
truck 005.jpg
166 KB, 459x345
Gg faggots
>>
>>74433006
riding with earbuds in is legal in most states.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.