[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 89641635416.jpg (16 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
89641635416.jpg
16 KB, 222x227
Has anyone come up with a reason on why gay marriage shouldn't be legal that's not based on religion? Kind of new to being an "Amerifag" but I'm reasonably certain that separation of church and state is (was?) a thing.

Pic kinda related.
>>
Has anyone come up with a reason why civil unions weren't good enough and they had to brow-beat the religious institutions and lay claim to marriage?
>>
>>74427837

That begs the question why they were given something that wasn't marriage to begin with if it's all the same.
>>
Is it about marriage or about bullying Christians into being forced to accept something that they don't want to?

Personally I think marriages were given state benefits as a reward for starting a family and reproducing to make the next generation. Gay marriages do not accomplish that. It's just pandering and giving away tax exemptions to people who cannot procreate with each other. Only exception would be if they adopted.
>>
>>74427970
Also marriage is a religious construct, not a government one. The fact that the government recognizes religious marriages at all is a travesty. Everything in the eyes of the government should be called a civil union, leave marriages for religious institutions
>>
>>74427711
Propensity for child abuse and openness to exploitation by human importers.
>>
>>74428729

That's still basing it off religion, though. Separation of church and state and all that, so why are Christians getting special treatment in this issue?

As for your personal thoughts, that would make a lot more sense. In this day and age, however, overpopulation is a thing so shouldn't those benefits go towards anyone married now, or go away all together?
>>
>not based on religion

Most religious laws are interpretations and observations of natural and biological laws. The fact so many unrelated religions and societies frowned upon, rarely tolerated, or outright banned homosexual practices should be a warning.
>>
>>74428846

/thread
>>
Slippery slope.

Gay marriage legalized, now we have trannies wanting to use the opposite gender's bathroom and washrooms.

Next we will have pedophile rights or animal fucking rights.

A decade ago everyone would think you were crazy if you said trannies were going to be allowed to go in whatever bathroom they want.

Now look at us.
>>
Men are paid more than women by a margin, two men together means a higher income household means more economic power.
>>
Two dudes ramming their cocks into each others' assholes doesn't qualify as marriage.
>>
>>74429560

Ask any married man:

sex of any kind =/= marriage
>>
>>74428846
>The fact that the government recognizes religious marriages at all is a travesty.

Government recognized marriages for tax reasons- marriage was a precursor to childbirth and a decline in disposable income but increase in consumerism of the married couple.
Hence the tax breaks, literally"we know you're about to drastically lose income, here is some help".

Now it is warped into a symbol of secular triumph over culture and religion while the intent is completely ignored.
>>
>>74427711
>Marriage is usually between man and woman
>Married man and woman often have children
>Government needs children so it helps families with children
>Man and man don't produce children
>But being married, they're still entitled to same breaks as man and woman, without contributing
Is that simple enough?

Either gays don't marry or gays don't get benefits of marriage (then why marry at all?)
>>
>>74429055
Every case of a homosexual choosing to live a strictly homosexual lifestyle because of peer acceptance represents yet another unborn set of White offspring. Now, if gay couples bare offspring of their own using a surrogate, and the surrogates' own long-term reproduction is not significantly affected, I am indifferent. I suppose that this would be the free market solution really. However, with the immediate reality of hordes of high fertility 3rd world immigrants invading the West, we cannot afford to fall to decadence and allow our fertility to falter at all. I do not care how small the effect is, acceptance of gay marriage will undeniably lead to some decrease of population growth. (I do not give a fuck about gay non-whites)
>>
>>74427711
Prepare for a long day's read:
https://jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.