[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we tolerate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x492
Is there any place that is lower on the foodchain /pol/?

these are the whites that sap at America's teet.

but why? why do they lack basic communication skills and have awful humor?

what went wrong /pol/?
>>
>>74402204
what the fuck are you even talking about you autistic mongoloid
>>
>>74402204
*humour
>>
It's not often an American makes me feel ashamed of my countrymen on 4chan but you did it, OP
>>
Because in reality, you are our slaves not the other way around. Now be a good boy and send us some more corn. Feel free to splat some bad guys for us too.

Keep up the good work lads.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x750
>>74402442
something your people cannot evoke
>>
>>74402204
>This guy doesn't realize that almost all of western canada voted conservative
>This guy doesn't realize that Western Canada contributes shit tons to America via exports (water, oil)
>This guy doesn't realize that Western Canada hates Eastern Canada just as much as America does

Yes this country is full of liberal cucks, but there is a good amount of us that are conservatives and would much rather be tied to America than Eastern Canada and Quebec.
>>
>>74402612
Still mad you haven't won a war against us yet?
>>
>>74402204
>what went wrong /pol/?

Honestly, its because our current ''''''culture'''''' consists of 'well at least we arent Americans eh', and has been such for a long ass time. Shit's retarded.
>>
>>74402768
It's true though, usa is a fucking shithole. Have you actually been there?
>>
>>74402204

>Foodchain on /pol/

Are you an autist or what? Wait, don't answer. You take this website way too seriously.
>>
>>74402834
Yeah, a lot actually. While the infrastructure could use some work, its not really much worse than some of what we have. The people are generally pretty nice and I try my best to avoid nigs because I know better. My one actual complaint is water quality is universally ass no matter where I go there.
>>
>>74402204
And Brian Adams before them.
>>
>>74402726
still mad that u have never been in a war with us.
so u never won.
and before u say that u burned the white house that was before canada was formed so u DID NOT do it it was great britan
>>
>>74403166
Lived there for 3 years, my biggest complaint was the quality of food, which was definitely a notch below what we get here.
>>
>>74404393
>being this mad
>mad the post
someone's a bit touchy

>>74403166
Yes they are nice for the most part.
>>
I have always considered Canada to be America's faggy little brother who will die a virgin.
>>
>>74402204

Canada is the best nation on the planet. Eat your heart out, silly little American. Fuck you.
>>
>>74402612 (Yoo)
>>
>>74402204
>what went wrong /pol/?
They stayed with England like cucks but unlike Straya they didn't have an insane environment trying to kill them to make them grow a spine
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.