[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Kim Jong Un
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 620x372
Is he actually as bad as the media makes him out to be?
>>
>>74392424

yes

/thread

and dont fucking try to tell me North Korea is actually a utopia where everybody is rich and healthy.
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 258x330
>>74392637
>/threading yourself
>>
File: 1309832574775.jpg (43 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
1309832574775.jpg
43 KB, 400x545
People's republic worship you as a living god. How could you feel anything but a strong love and desire to fix your country and help your people?

Also having a sex squad helps too
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
The North Korean media will tell us that it's the greatest place on earth, while our media tells us that it's a complete shithole. Realistically, it's probably somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>74392424
Nah, he is a modern less degenerate Caligula
>>
>>74392637
>t. Worst Korean
>>
>>74392424
He seems like a based gook bro to me.

I'm sure North Korea sucks, but honestly I don't like the looks of South Korea either.

At least Kim seems to genuinely care about his people.
>>
>>74392424
Probably worse. It's very difficult to spy on NK, we only get snapshots from people who have escaped for the most part.

Absolute totalitarian communism, right down to dictating what haircuts are acceptable.
>>
>>74392637
Of course they're not rich. They suffer the same kind of Jewry anti-trade policies the Nazis had to deal with. They make do despite that, which is more than most of our "rich" countries could do at present day.
>>
Fact: North Korea has the most based propaganda videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKR_gC_yBPU
>>
>>74393476
The testaments of escapees are generally unreliable as they are pressured to give biased testimony. My father fled from Communism and when asked why he left, his sole reason was because he thought he'd have a better opportunity elsewhere, and that reason was unacceptable and he was informed by a private officer to complain about religious persecution and human rights violations instead.
>>
>>74393556

There are confirmed secretly recorded videos and also hundreds of confirmed stories of escaped people, basically everything outside Pyongyang is horrible shithole, shitty wooden houses or soviet-style appartments with no heating and barely or no electricity, people die everyday of starvation (if not from forced labour of insulting the dear leader) and relatives eat the remains on the death in order to stay alive.

Either Kim doesn't care about his people, or he has been told a different story by his generals and they are the ones in control.
>>
>>74393704

South Korea doesnt send North Koreans back, not for any reason, your story is true but not applicable to North Korea.
>>
>>74393959
>people die everyday of starvation
This hasn't been true for 15 years.
>>
>>74394390
It will be :^)
>>
>>74392424

North Korea has a huge Meth problem.

when you visit someone they offer you meth instead of a cup of tea or coffee.
>>
>>74394575
>australia
k
>>
>>74394502
Unlikely. They pretty much moved to capitalism; a lot of farming is done by private entities. A famine of that scale is no longer possible.
>>
>>74394767
Hue?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.