[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of interests could have Russia in the Baltic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 787866.gif (903 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
787866.gif
903 KB, 900x600
what kind of interests could have Russia in the Baltic?
>>
>>74390506
rare flag
>>
>>74390557
Someone is high...
>>
>>74390557

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>74390557

Dude weed lmao
>>
sunken space ship
>>
>>74390506
same than in the mediterranean.
>>
>>74390665

That was a rock, right?
>>
>>74390772

No feg, not at all. I mean: Russia has access to the Baltic sea from both their north bases and Kaliningrad. Have the Baltic States oil, uranium or fucking orange trees? Cause I do not think that the militaristic rethoric in the region born from the russian minority in that hell holes.

The Mediterranean is a different thing.
>>
bumpopoooo
>>
>>74390506
Russia is obsessed with pushing its influence as far as she can to the west.

Sitting in Moscow, their rulers see only one thing. Giant Eurasian plain over which time and time again conquerors rolled in. Only way in their mind to survive as a state is to push their influence as deep into the Central Europe as they can and there entrench their positions on the nearest geographic barriers, that usually being Carphatians.

Baltics serve the same purpose as Belarus and Ukraine. Defense in depth, having option to trade space and gradually wear down the invading army.
>>
>>74392485

Thanks man. Interesting.
>>
>>74390506
Keeping it secure in case they need to help their pacific fleets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.