[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reparations for slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463174119264.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463174119264.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1024
Let's say the us government agrees to pay descendants of slaves reparations. But those claiming for reparations would have to prove that they're descendants of a slave. How many black people would be eligible? I've heard memes such as black people not knowing even their fathers. Can black people actually prove they're descendants of at least one slave?
>>
Japs deserve reparations more than blacks.
They got nuked 2 fucking times after giving up
>>
File: Weaboo Jap Apologists.jpg (133 KB, 682x820) Image search: [Google]
Weaboo Jap Apologists.jpg
133 KB, 682x820
>>74386252
They refused to surrender until we nuked them a 2nd time. Also, niggers deserve no reparations and should have their welfare cut so they stop having kids
>>
>>74386022
Only if the money for reparations came from people who were proven to be slave holders. Since the majority of Slave holders were Jews, it would be one big Jew tax.
>>
>>74386022
>slaves reparations

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society
>>
Reperations for slavery should only be made to those living with direct evidences of being enslaved (ie, was once a slave, not a decendant of one) and paid for by those with direct ties to slavery (ie: an actual slave owner, not decendants, etc)
>>
>>74386022
You should blame for the other black people in africa that enslaved and sold them for white people, not for the whites that bought the slaves
>>
What they should do is pay retroactive reparations to anyone who was actually a slave, then their descendents can each have an equal share of that piece.

>niggers faces when they each get a check for $3.47
>>
>>74386022
Once you got done paying the genealogists, miscellaneous researchers and funding for the program itself, there wouldn't be much money left anyway. I'm also guessing there were a lot of undocumented births back in the day so you wouldn't have many that could actually trace their ancestory.
>>
>>74386252
Maybe Japan shouldn't have attacked America you faggot.
>>
>>74386252
You need to do some research, even after the 1st nuke the war cabinet refused to surrender and attempted a Coup.

Ultimately Japans aim to protect the status of the emperor is the only thing which saved them from being royally fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.