[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you honestly think would help the middle class in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: togerH4.webm.webm (961 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
togerH4.webm.webm
961 KB, 720x404
What do you honestly think would help the middle class in America? Simple question, might be a decent thread.
>>
kill all niggers
>>
why would i want to help middle class america?

what do they need help with? getting a new iphone? help some cunt take her spoiled little shit to soccer practice?

what do you think middle class america lives like?
>>
How about they learn to find a job? It's not hard, these days, but most of them probably can't use the Internet well enough to use it as a resource.
>>
Lower taxes, abolish visa worker program, shit down immigration, ship out illegals, find some way to bring manufacturing back to the US, balance trade deficits
>>
>>74383600
>How about they learn to find a job?
>>
>>74383558
burn-e plz go
>>
>>74383600
t. Baby Boomer

>just get a job you lazy cunt!
>>
>>74383648
Okay now that was fuckin funny
>>
Question, is the middle class in America really comprised of factory workers, construction workers, landscapers and those kinds of jobs?

Because I hear all the time from trumpfags that taking away these jobs from Hispanic illegal immigrants benefits the middle class.
>>
Increase tariffs on imports and getting rid of the "free" trade agreements

Get rid of illegals that take jobs away from the young and the felons

Get the baby fucking boomers to retire already and open up careers for those more qualified and/or skilled at the job

That would be a good start
>>
File: Solution.png (674 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Solution.png
674 KB, 640x480
>>74383369
easy.
>>
File: 1463511629540.jpg (42 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1463511629540.jpg
42 KB, 501x585
>>74383804
>Gobbunism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.