[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get a majority of whites in America to adopt Nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: large[1].jpg (166 KB, 750x926) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
166 KB, 750x926
How do we get a majority of whites in America to adopt Nationalism and pride?
>>
File: Jesus-washing-feet-14[1].jpg (39 KB, 425x333) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-washing-feet-14[1].jpg
39 KB, 425x333
>>74377411
Why? Pride is a sin. Instead of trying to always trying to feel superior to other instead you should instead be like Jesus and exercise some humility.
>When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
>>
You don't, grandpa. White cronyism is finally dieing. What a coincidence that it's happening at the most enlightened time in human history, right?

Your white male power fantasies are over. Your positions of power are being taken away and given to people worth a damn.

Sucks to be on the wrong side of history, doesn't it?
>>
>>74377774
>pride is a sin

Pride is the cornerstone of all virtues, christ-cuck. Don't you have some starving African child to adopt?
>>
>>74377411
I personally believe you get minorities to embrace Nationalism first, this will remove any fears of "racism" among whites when they see non whites get swept by the wave of nationalism.

Whites being natural leaders, as history prove, would take charge once they have lost the fear of being vilified by the libwral horde
>>
>>74378011
How is pride a virtue? It sounds like you are trying to justify the fact that most of your ego is resting on top of accomplishments of other people.
>>
File: Gustave_Dore_Inferno1.jpg (271 KB, 720x1088) Image search: [Google]
Gustave_Dore_Inferno1.jpg
271 KB, 720x1088
>>74378125
>>74377774
>cucked leaf faggot trying to make us give a shit about lazy degenerate

Taking pride in things important to you is the driving force of life.

Vanity is a sin, not pride.
>>
>>74377411
By stop loving the Jews and calling Israel the best ally but you can't. Even your "nationalist" Trump love the BJD (Big Jew Dick)
>>
The only path is for use to make ourselves models for the rest of them. Be ultra virile. Be strong. Have at least 4 white children. Raise them well. We will be patricians.
>>
>>74377411
Make it a trend

Millennials love trends
>>
>>74378397
>Taking pride in things important to you is the driving force of life.
*Taking pride in YOUR accomplishments is the driving force of life.
Note the emphasis on the word "your" here. It is healthy to be proud of graduating university, having a successful job or doing well in your hobby. However it is delusional and downright unhealthy to have all your pride be from things that you do not control such as skin color or country of birth. However I expect that there aren't many things in the first category to be proud of so I guess each to his own lol
>>
File: Ninjew Turtles.jpg (659 KB, 2450x1579) Image search: [Google]
Ninjew Turtles.jpg
659 KB, 2450x1579
>>74378520
Trump is powerful, Jews are powerful

Together they can find mutual benefit, opposed they find mutual destruction.

Based Trump practices the Art of the Deal
>>
File: aristotle.jpg (93 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.jpg
93 KB, 736x1104
>>74378125
someone needs to read aristotle.

proper pride is the mean between the extremes of vanity and humility

http://www.importanceofphilosophy.com/Ethics_Pride.html

without pride comes cuckdom
>>
>>74377774
Pride is a good thing. Pride allows you to pick yourself up when you are down, without it you would be trampled over by people. Pride forces you to think critically as you must always make your own decisions. Pride is a source of motivation. There is nothing wrong with feeling proud about the things you do or yourself. Pride isn't a problem unless there is too much of it.

Humility allows a person to avoid free thought and represents a lowering of standards. Without pride you tend to dislike yourself and are more ok with being treated badly.

>Christ-cuck

Also the bible has many pro pride verses. ex.
"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you." (Matt. 7:6)
>>
>>74377411
Whites are too far cucked. Anything regarding nationalism is racist. Racist racist. Not letting in rapefugees is racist. Racist racist
>>
>>74378867
If you truly believe that you're an idiot. There's nothing wrong with supporting Trump, I myself support Macri in Argentina election BUT that's doesn't mean we have to defend with bullshit fact that are clear like that both easily controlled by the Jews.
>>
>>74377411
HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

HIGH

TEST
>>
>>74379010
See >>74378840
Though I agree with a lot of your post
>>
File: 1456452534312.jpg (54 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1456452534312.jpg
54 KB, 345x336
>>74377411
Just be yourself! Speak from the heart!
>>
>>74377774
>feeling proud of your country is a sin

it is true that pride is the "root of all" sin but thats in excess. you cannot condemn a father for being proud of his son the same way you cannot condemn a patriot for being proud of his flag.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 968x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 968x640
>>74377411
Expose the Jew
>>
>>74377774
Did Jesus ever do anything? Like other than preach and have a foot fetish?
>>
>>74378840
kek you pathetic race traitor globalist

Humans are capable of recording history and working as communities. I have pride that my ancestors have worked hard to get me where I am while other inferior cultures feed off the crumbs we throw to them. I bet you think theologians and philosophers are idiots because they lived hundreds of years ago in a less enlightened time too.

t. magna cum laude Chemical Engineer
>>
Decouple it from issues of race (jews included) and focus national interest and identity. The specter of ZOMG RACISM is what kills it.
>>
>>74379208
>>74377774

You have the pride in your opinion to preach it to others. You also have enough pride in Jesus to say "you should instead be like Jesus" despite that not being "Your" accomplishment and most certainly not being a humble statement

Sinful/10
>Shameful Christ-cuck
>>
File: 1445598383492.jpg (60 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1445598383492.jpg
60 KB, 500x435
>>74377846
>>74377774
great posts guys

>>74377411
I think trump started a fire, I just met up with some old friends who I was sure were libcucks

One guy started talking about Trump and basically went full redpill and talked about making Canada white again and kicking out the immigrants

I was shocked, more and more regular white people have the balls to say /pol/ teir shit EVEN IN KEKANADA. I can'e even imagine on a US college campus

I hope things are changing, millennials (children) respond to social pressure about all else, the most we can do is make liberals look like faggots and pressure people to be nationalist.

Twitter shitposting is a fantastic way to spread ideas around into the normie liberal echo chamber
>>
>>74379626
>I have pride that my ancestors have worked hard
Why not be proud of your own hard work instead? or is it just easier to sit back and do nothing while calling yourself a saint?
>>74379614
He ate bread
>>74379368
A patriot can be proud of his country if he contributed to it. JFK for instance can be proud of the moon landings while a basement dweller that wasn't even alive then can't.
>>74379703
wow you sure got me
>>
File: 1455836277830.jpg (18 KB, 409x377) Image search: [Google]
1455836277830.jpg
18 KB, 409x377
>>74380035
Having pride in your culture means you have standards to live up to you fucking pathetic cuck.

Where is your family? Did they not teach you anything? Are you a nigger?
>>
>>74380241
Standards and pride are completely independent of each other.
>>
>>74377411
I love short stacks so much.
>>
>>74380476
The only thing you have proven in this thread is that your family never instilled any standards or self worth into you so you have to take it out on everyone else.

I am proud of my family and culture. I will make my family and my ancestors proud to call me one of their own and continue my lineage with successful capable children.

You will disgrace every human to ever come before you as you throw away everything we have worked for to sooth the fact that your nigger family came from nothing and is building toward nothing and wants to bring everyone else down to their level of worthlessness.

I am eating Burritos for lunch, embracing a different culture :^)
>>
>>74381298
>I have nothing to say so I'll just call you a poopoohead
come back when you are over 18
>>
>>74377411
Lower their IQ to 85
>>
>>74377411
Run some planes into some important buildings.
>>
>>74377846
>taken away
>given
Not earned. Exactly, faggot
>>
>>74378397
stay unenlightened.
>>
File: straya.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
cant make a hoe a house wife
>>
>>74378397
Attachment is like having an arrow fall at your feet, and you picking it up to stick it in your own heart.
Think about how many times you felt like shit because you attached yourself to something for no reason.

Imagine you spend all stacking a deck of cards, you're feeling very prideful of it, and the wind knocks it down. You'd be angry, and disappointed in yourself, unrightfully so, there was nothing you could do.

Read the Hávamál, and read the Vedas.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.