[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's apparently a bad think that white people are the s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 656x620
It's apparently a bad think that white people are the standard of beauty in a white country https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpytmtCB5o
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 377x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 377x460
>That picture
>>
File: 1459310635371.jpg (32 KB, 408x539) Image search: [Google]
1459310635371.jpg
32 KB, 408x539
Silly nignogs blah blah blah.

>2 standard deviations lower
>Listening to anything that falls out of their mouths
>>
>>74367563
the standard of beauty varies heavily between individuals.

that's like saying there's a standard for the most delicious food.
>>
File: 1459206822532.gif (3 MB, 420x213) Image search: [Google]
1459206822532.gif
3 MB, 420x213
>>74367563
>People should find me beautiful!
>>
>>74367563

> Racistnsexistmuchface.jpg
>>
>>74367563
The nigress on the left has a pretty face though.
>>
>>74368045
It's a perfect caricature of the Decoded sheboon though
>>
>>74369767
Likin' the pic of black Beavis.
>>
It's funny how it's ok to be racist against whites in the US of A
>haha kill whitey xDD just kidding fucking cracker LOL you don't get it :))
>>
File: threadfulloffaggots.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
threadfulloffaggots.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>74367563
The concept of 'the standard of beauty' is utter bullshit. Everyone arguing over it, regardless of side, is a fucking moron.
>>
>If you travel to China, there's white people on the billboards for Chinese clothing, which is VERY weird

Does she not see the hypocrisy here? Fucking honestly?
Also, I'm sure the Chinese and Koreans would be delighted to hear that their double eyelid tape is now "racist" and culturally oppressive.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 641x503) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 641x503
I've been to Nigeria, several times, and every single decently attractive apette did all they can to appear european, as in straightening their hair *(or were those wigs? probably wigs) or even skin bleaching. If even niggers are aware of the true standard of beauty, which has nothing related to nigger appearance, then I think it clearly says something.
>>
>>74367563
Many things in this world lie, but the dick never lies.

If we want to fuck it, it's beautiful.
>>
>>74374164
Yeah, so realizing there is a fucked up problem with people dominating you and bossing you around in your own country is bad.
>>
>>74367563
What are the Coons going on about now?
>>
File: what-why.jpg (25 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
what-why.jpg
25 KB, 275x280
>>74376688
>problem with people dominating you and bossing you around in your own country
Do you even know what thread you are in anon? Did you have anything to say on topic?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.