[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and fiance were considering a trip to Europe however she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Me and fiance were considering a trip to Europe however she wants to visit London and demands to make it a required spot on our trip if we go to the continent.

Anything I can show her to dissuade?
>>
>>74364266

Why dont you want to go London?

I hate London, but if youre travelling Europe seems silly not to
>>
>>74364266
no matter where u go in england u will get stabbed
>>
>>74364266

>considering a trip to Europe
>London

At least choose York or something, London is no longer European.
>>
>>74364266
Stay in Central London and you're fine, mudslimes can't afford to live in Central London. Avoid Greater London, and definitely East London.
>>
>>74365513
Because he isn't planning a trip to the Middle East.
>>
File: tube.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tube.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>74364266
>man bags / hipsters everywhere
>homeless blacks sleeping on tube stinking up the place
>zone 2 is a no-go area.
>east / south east london is saudi arabia
>>
File: servedinoperationdesertstorm.jpg (74 KB, 800x699) Image search: [Google]
servedinoperationdesertstorm.jpg
74 KB, 800x699
>>74364266
>make Welrod
>go where ever you want
>make Europe great again
>>
>>74364266
In the City center (the tourist area) you'll be fine. This is same in Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris etc
>>
I've only been to Heathrow Airport between flights. Lots of Indians and Jews but hardly any Arabs around.
>>
>>74365806
Kek
>>
>>74364266
If she wants to visit Bongland go to the West Country and places such as York. Just tell her London is overrated (which it is).
>>
>>74365873
South East London here can confirm stay out of South East London. Central and West areas are fine and North may as well be Somalia.
>>
File: 1462835737872.jpg (57 KB, 582x577) Image search: [Google]
1462835737872.jpg
57 KB, 582x577
>>74364266
Go to
York
Cornwall
Chester
Edinburgh

Literally anywhere but London
>>
>>74364266

Don't fucking bother, I went there recently and it's gone. Niggers everywhere. It's like going to north africa except with more indians.

Show her crime stats of tourists getting robbed and edit the html to make it much worse.
>>
Go to wales or devon

London is fucking shit

show her this

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejones/places-in-wales-that-look-straight-out-of-a-fantasy-novel?utm_term=.qozR48BPg#.yudeAazWp
>>
No matter what we'll say you'll go to the least white part of the UK and then later shitpost about how our country has been lost to shitskins
>>
>>74364266
i just got back from a trip to london. the areas where i went (picadilly, liecaster park lane, south bank, waterloo, soho) were all beautiful and very English from what i saw. there was absolutely more Muslims than in the states but it like what i assume London is supposed to feel like and everywhere i went i was talking with was European.
>>
>>74366931

also hyde park is awesome.

and be sure to go to The Tiroler Hut for fondue, great polka music and DAS BOOT!
>>
>>74364266
Just show her the video of the solder getting his head cut off as all the beta white brits just watch, some even defending the act as justice
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.