[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Cuck BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: dde.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dde.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Daily reminder: no woman will ever love you if your openly racist
>>
>>74362668
>racist
>>
daily reminder that a woman will never love you even if your cuck ass goes full doormat
>>
>>74362668
Daily reminder: unless you've had a lobotomy, everyone is a little bit racist.
>>
>>74362668

**you're**
>>
If my openly racist....what?
>>
>>74362781
BTFO
>>
>>74362668
Hahaha
>>
>>74362668
I bet you voted for a muslim mayor to make sure you are not racist
>>
>>74362844
I'm not racist one bit!!! t. Rosemary Kennedy
>>
>he thinks all womyn are middle class twits that only ever see blacks when they are sucking Tyrone's BBC at a college party
>>
>>74362668
lies...im openly racist and i have no problem pulling

it shows you dont give a fuck
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE INFOGRAPHIC THAT SHOWS THAT NOT ONLY DO WHITE WOMEN PREFER WHITE MEN BUT BLACK WOMEN PREFER WHITE MEN TOO

IT'S A BIG INFOGRAPHIC I USED TO HAVE IT AND LOST IT

PLEASE AND THANK YOU I AM TRYING TO BTFO THIS COAL BURNING WHORE THAT INSISTS THAT THE WHITE FEMALE DEMOGRAPHIC IS CHANGING
>>
>>74362668
daily reminder that no woman has ever loved a man, ever.
>>
>>74362668
I despise women so that's not a problem.
>>
Islam and illegal immigrants arent a race. What actually racist things has Trump said?
>>
>>74363072
Calm down there, Danish Milo
>>
kid youre sixteen. lmao. trump isnt racist hasn't been racist a day in his life. trumps a genius. you do not comprehend the level he is operating on. stop trying. youre dirt. you cannot support yourself. waste away thanks i kno u willrac
>>
>>74362668
Women are easily manipulated. Most racist girls are racist because they copy their boyfriends ideology.
>>
>>74362984
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM
>>
>>74363041
Remember some specific words you used to post along the infographic and search for it in the archive.
>>
File: 1462255643259.jpg (131 KB, 1038x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462255643259.jpg
131 KB, 1038x1200
>>74362668
Tfw my last 3 grilfrens have accepted me being openly racist and i even converted 2 of them into fellow racists even to the point where they used nigger as an insult
>>
Hah. Try it. Tell a woman that you hate niggers and she'll be all over you trying to change your ways. Then you dick her.

Works everytime.
>>
>>74362781
Second post best post
>>
>>74364110
How do you do it? Every time I say anything racist like
>I'm so sick of having to hear nigger music when I'm at a restaurant
she sighs and says "that's not a very nice thing to say.
>>
>>74362668

I don't care about women with no character that just go with what society says is 'good'

So approx. 90%
>>
Well,maybe in your britbong islamic shithole that's true.
>>
>>74362668
KEK, my last 2 were OK with it. As long as you don't go full retard on them about Hitler they are fine with it.
>>
>>74364670
Women naturally follow their man, just explain why you feel the way you do. I use my dick to spread racism, it's pretty great.
>>
>>74362668
*you're
Also I once dated a chick who told me she hated Jews because "they have big noses and talk funny" and hated Mexicans. She was a fat fucking idiot, but these women do exist.
>>
>>74362668
Kek wel you are wrong my girlfriend of 5 years loves that I'm racist since she was raised by her grandfather who was pretty racist aswell she always says I remind her of him
>>
>>74362668
Kek wel you are wrong my girlfriend of 5 years loves that I'm racist since she was raised by her grandfather who was pretty racist aswell she always says I remind her of him.
>>
>be wealthy boss
>that feel when the obviously leftist retarded cunt clenches her teeth and then blows me because the primal attraction from me being a wealthy handsome cunt smashes her paper thin """morals""" and retarded ideologies
>tfw you know that she knows that she's going to feel shame and regret after bending over for a racist of the patriarchy
>tfw you know that she knows she's going to try to deny things but deep down she has no power to resist

Hatefucking and breaking bitches is the best
>>
Women do t like you because youre a faggot, not because youre racist. Go eat a kebab and fuck a goat muhamud
>>
Sorry reddit, but my gf doesn't give a shit that I'm racist. We watched "the man in the high castle" together and she commented that its the world I wish we were in. She knows. But she hates asians (too many when she was at school) and mexicans (too many in our state). She is slowly growing more racist, and I didn't have to say much, she just had to be around people different than her.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.