[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's happening: >economy 0.5% growth >almost 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 450x472
What's happening:
>economy 0.5% growth
>almost 100 million out of work
>wages stagnant
>33% on welfare and climbing
>crime rates skyrocketing
>homeownership at record lows
>$20 trillion in debt
>wars brewing all over world
>military severely downsized
>most commanding and potent global terror organization is growing stronger everyday
>people are being massacred, genocided, beheaded, raped, crucified, etc daily

What Dems are concernes most with:
>gay marriage
>transgenderism
>repealing the second amendment
>climate change
>private loan debt

Are these people serious? I consider myself a pretty tolerant person, being that j tolerate most people's opinions no matter how ridiculous, unfounded, misguided, or just plain wrong based on misinformation, but I'm reaching the point of pure right-wing fascism.

Is the future of the country like one big joke to these people? It's like they don't understand that there are more important things than identity politics and who has the most privilege.

Pic related
>mfw a liberal opens their mouth and starts talking politics
>>
>>74361139

I got a good job. Go fuck yourself nigger
>>
>>74361139
Yup, we aren't taking care of our own people, yet somehow the liberals think taking in a bunch of useless foreigners is gonna be a good thing, pointless bullshit like fags, muh climate change and "free" college. They don't live in reality they live in the land of unicorns and rainbows.
>>
>>74361139
>military severely downsized
top kek wew lad
>>
>>74361230
are you a cheff at wendy's making over 130k and have a very large cock?
>>
File: 1458684628602.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
1458684628602.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>74361139
Soon brother, soon.
>>
>>74361139
>100 million out of work
What the fucks going on? Almost like a third world country.
>>
>>74361295
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/24/us-military-decimated-under-obama-only-marginally-/?page=all

Welcome to the real world, anon
>>
File: 1463498766553.jpg (103 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1463498766553.jpg
103 KB, 502x600
>>74361391
It amazes me that people keep memeing this stuff.
We have memed a man into POTUS, and we keep memeing. How far can we take it?
>>
>>74361139
its ok OP i know the feels. some people just have to learn things the hard way. sadly the rest of us pay the price
>>
>>74361408
Undoubtedly some of them are retired people on entitlements, but I'm sure that number declines every year as people choose not to retire and the ones who retired die off
>>
>>74361139

I'm starting a good job on friday. The problem isn't lack of jobs it's lack of people wanting to work in this country and people with too much entitlement to take something over nothing.
>>
>>74363043
There are not 100 million jobs available, not even close. How many available jobs are full time work with near median pay?

I do agree that the new generation is lazy, but there is definitely a huge discrepancy between people willing to work and jobs available. Also the available jobs are being outsourced to guest workers who have no right to be here
>>
>>74363216

It doesn't even require full time work because many companies like walmart will offer 10 dollars an hour if you stick around past training and while you're considered "part time" if you pull your weight you get near 40 hours for like 5 out of 6 weeks (because after that you're considered full time iirc from when I was there).

Median pay all depends on where you're at. If you're a dumbass living in a large city like NYC, Baltimore, or SF where rent for even a shithole apartment is 1k/month then you're not trying to live in your means.

>The jobs are available
>People are too lazy or entitled and think they're above working retail to earn even in general work experience to qualify for better jobs.
>Many people nowadays can't pass a fucking drug test to get said jobs.

The saddest part is that a lot of these people who won't find jobs in their field don't realize that many companies they feel they're above have measures in place to make promotions accelerated if you have a college degree.
>>
We do not have 100 million out of work.

We have a labor force participation rate of around ~66% so 33% of our WORKING AGE (16+) population is out of work, not out of our entire population

Additionally, being in uni or being retired counts as "not in labor force" as well

I'd say our real unemployment is maybe 15% absolute maximum

I agree with you on most of the rest though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.