[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact Gays are fucking assholes Why should they get any fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Fact

Gays are fucking assholes

Why should they get any fucking right?
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (196 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
196 KB, 800x600
I know 2 gay guys here who are right wing and make fun of trannies in the RVA area.
>>
>>74361087
So those faggots are basically just fucking around?
>>
>>74360770
You get rights because you are human not because of your sexual choice
>>
>>74360770
>Fucking assholes
well, what else would they fuck?
>>
>>74361087
>I know 2 gay guys here who are right wing and make fun of trannies in the RVA area.

What do their cocks taste like?
>>
File: 1459142035542.jpg (140 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1459142035542.jpg
140 KB, 1190x906
>>74361227
>Be Germany
>Tried to sound edgy
>Gayest comment of all time
>>
>>74361318
>Conzuela is triggered

lmao
>>
>>74360770

which convention is that?
>>
Gays are pretty fucking stupid and obnoxious people generally. I blame the progressive agenda of telling gays that the world is out to get them and so instead of just fucking guys and not girls, they have to declair it like it's some sort of achievement
>>
>>74360770
Why does it bother you that gays are fucking assholes? As long as they don't do it in front of you what is the problem? No one i hurt when some gays are fucking assholes
>>
>>74363222
>gay pride parades funded and nurtured on TAX PAYER MONEY WHEN GAY PEOPLE HAVE NO PROBLEMS
>>
>>74363334
OP stated that they shouldn't get any rights because they fuck assholes. Don't mix the argument
>>
>>74360770
>Gays are fucking assholes
Yep, all the time. You go gays, get some ass :)
>>
>>74360770
Lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.