[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ BTFO women on a daily basis, exposing their degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1459733594629.jpg (243 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459733594629.jpg
243 KB, 1024x1024
>/pol/ BTFO women on a daily basis, exposing their degenerate and worthless nature
>not a single women participates in the debate to defend their gender

Why is that? Could it be because /pol/ is right?
>>
>>74360543
high test females are the best females
>>
>>74360543

Looks like the front and the back switched places.
>>
That woman has two butts
>>
File: front_butt.gif (1022 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
front_butt.gif
1022 KB, 500x280
>>74360543
dont you hate it when the teleporter gives you front butt?
>>
>>74360543
Yup, just like the women in the military threads on /k/, women don't defend them because they don't have a leg to stand on
>>
Women only open discourse in arenas that are geared to support them and where they can throw buzzwords like 'misogyny' and 'sexism' around and still be taken seriously. Where they can spout any old nonsense and be believed.

This isn't a place that fits those criteria.
>>
>>74360543

Just disgusting on every single level.

Those tattoos.
That hair.
Those glasses.
That look

Fuck this earth.
>>
>>74360543
holy shit why is this allowed
>>
>>74360543
>red arrow and circle

wew wouldn't have noticed her front-butt otherwise
>>
She's far too young to be such a fatarse, women over 60 who have had kids yeah I can understand.
>>
File: scotty1.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
scotty1.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>74360543
The seam on those pants is really putting in some serious effort for the good of humanity.
>>
>>74361727

lol
>>
>>74360543
Whenever I see images like this, strangely, I always fantasize about being in various survival scenarios with these type of people. Eg:
>Seeing them struggling, huffing and puffing. Begging for food or water. Sorry there's none left. (There's plenty around though)
>Leaving them behind to die or get eaten by something because they can't keep up.
>Hunting/tormenting them for sport, because they are pathetic and it amuses me.
Nature just wouldn't allow a creature like that to survive. We can only blame society for these abominations.
>>
>>74360543
They'll only fight in the public when it's obvious they'll win.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.