[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Timothy McVeigh a hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: realhumanbeingandarealhero.jpg (151 KB, 1506x1129) Image search: [Google]
realhumanbeingandarealhero.jpg
151 KB, 1506x1129
Was Timothy McVeigh a hero?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>74360228
Uh, no.
Build wall.
>>
>>74360228
Yes.
>>
no, just a patsy
>>
>>74360228
Yes
>>
>>74360228
I'm pretty sure didnt he get played? Wasnt there a 2nd guy they never went after?

He just disappeared and was probably a spooke. And didnt that happen on an illuminati occult holiday?
>>
>>74360315
You blind, Pedro?
>>
>>74360228
>im mad at the atf
>so I'll blow up the IRS bulding filled with people and thier children

He fucking had the adress chink who shot the wife and the baby at Ruby Ridge and he just sent letters like a fucking pussy. Should have at least shot off a couple barracks busters at ATF headquarters and went in to shoot at survivors but no. All he did was discredit the militia movement and white nationalism.

False flagger at worst, dumbass at best.
>>
No FBI he was a very bad criminal!
>>
>>74360485
He's just a burger excuse him.

He doesnt know Tim was a fucking expert sniper and patriot. He probably just looked at flags to reply.

Can some post sketch of 2nd guy the feds never looked for?
>>
>>74360627
My thoughta exactly, look at how they find terrorists now. They set them up with a mission, give them the items and then stop it before it goes to far.

This was like that, except they didnt stop it.
>>
>>74360280
>>74360331
Can someone that blows up a lot of shit and kills people for some twisted revenge is making him a hero? He said himself that he did it because he thought it was wrong that using military equipment in waco and the mountain thing was wrong. That i can agree upon but blowing up stuff to prove a point is rather stupid. What happen to the other guy he was with in the buss i parked outside? Was i long time since i had interest in this so wanna be a little updated.
>>
File: Timothy-McVeigh-1995.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Timothy-McVeigh-1995.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
Maybe
>>
>>74361003
THERE WAS NEVER A JOHN DOE #2 GOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic
>>
File: kfgxx6f.jpg (20 KB, 308x173) Image search: [Google]
kfgxx6f.jpg
20 KB, 308x173
>>74360228
Did he ever find his ipod?
>>
>>74360228
No, he was a dumbass wasting his time. He should have blown up the Clintons if he wanted to change anything.
>>
>>74360228
He should have hit a better target, a goverment building with people of importance, the sniper who startrd shit at both waco and ruby ridge. Never a civilian target.
>>
>>74361003
Blowing stuff up does prove a point. You ever hear of war?
How about drone strikes?
How about the cold war and nukes and pretty much everything you see on tv?

How could you say something without giving it any thought?
>>
>>74360228
William Pierce said yes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.