[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you unredpill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
How do you unredpill yourself?
>>
>>74356673
Go here: https://www.reddit.com/
>>
>>74356673
You can't. I guess you could stop coming here and the effects might diminish, if you put yourself in a group with normies maybe you can conform to their bullshit idealistic painted fantasies.
>>
Making threads like this would suggest you're already there.
>>
>>74356673

There's no going back. Best to accept it.
>>
>>74356673
see you here tommorow anon

you can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave :^)
>>
Instead of going back you simply step forward
>>
>>74356673
Why would you? Just when your country is facing the cuckhold era, you'll embrace the religion of peace? The redpill is must-needed now this days.
>>
>>74356754
Fpbp
>>
>>74356673
You never can. Once your mind has been open to the horrors of the modern world, there is no going back. You can stop visiting this place, get normie friends, and try to forget. But every time you see something in the news or on the street that reminds you of the lessons you learned here, you will once again remember the forces that are behind it all.
>>
>>74356673
death
>>
The redpill is the most dangerous pill ever. Changed the way I perceive pretty much everything. I wouldn't change anything though. Now it's time to go bury silver in my backyard and train for the race war.
>>
>>74356673
i realised there are just too many retards on /pol. u have Holocaust deniers, serb nationalists, retard americans who have no idea and say dumb bull shit 90% of the time and a lot of other shit. I havent been cucked though, some "redpilled" info is true
>>
Start going to church
>>
>>74356673
Just hang out with a female friend for like 10 mins.
>>
File: 148973487594.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
148973487594.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>74358614

Well stop burning them all
>>
Take the indigo pill. Use all your redpill knowledge to become the ideal bluepill and use the system to its full potential. Bonus points for getting ahead by betraying and exposing redpilled people to earn the trust of elites and get ahead in society.
>>
Just read the last part of 1984 and mimic it
>>
A gun, rope, razor blade, certain pills in large amounts, a bridge, chemicals, electricity, a train, etc
>>
>>74358837

On cannot simply "become" a jew m8
>>
File: futuredoomed.gif (189 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
futuredoomed.gif
189 KB, 500x349
>>74356673
Either suicide or lots of alcohol, barring that you can't.
>>
>>74358786
Damn, they advertise that stuff outside of Winland?

Good spot doe
>>
>>74356673
/pol/ is the biggest blue pill there is. Before coming here I thought that racism was a thing of the past and that black people were just whining about nothing. Then /pol/ showed me the light be letting me know that there are still tons of white supremacists out there.
>>
>>74356673
I want to know too
>>
>>74356673
Do normie stuff. Ive been redpilled on everything for 20 years and i can compartmentalise it all and switch off from it whenever i want.
It's not true that you cant unsee something. The brain can learn to filter out literally anything. Give it a few days or weeks.
>>
>>74359141
>he's not a racist yet

You haven't been here very long have you?
>>
>>74356754
>>74356673
even reddit is redpilled often now.
even frontpage stuff sometimes
>>
File: 1459314820073.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1459314820073.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>74356673
>>
You can't. The despair will pass.
>>
Spend less time on /pol/.

Spend more time in reddit and Facebook.

Use Tinder and follow social traditions and try to conquer girls inviting them to have dinner and trying to be romantic
>>
>>74359560
Yes I have. Every day on /pol/ makes me less racist, because I understand the struggles that black people have to go through thanks to you
>>
File: 1433966852464.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1433966852464.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
This is now a hardcore redpilling thread.

William Luther Pierce - History of Everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc

William Luther Pierce - Toward a Healthy Society:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c

William Luther Pierce - The Jews are Our Misfortune:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

William Luther Pierce - Altruism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

Now you either end yourself or toughen up.
>>
>>74359994
If I had my way they would be fully colonized, and forced into civilization. Unfortunately colonization has been demonized by liberals, and so Africa will always be a complete mess they are incapable of helping themselves in a continent to stocked full of resources its not even funny.

Washington's last will included an order to have his slaves educated first before being freed, he knew they couldn't survive on their own.

I don't necessarily 'hate' black people or jews, or muslims or anyone, I just see reality for what it is, not through the wishy washy lens of liberalism.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.