[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>adulted When will millennials grow up and stop whining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x576
>adulted
When will millennials grow up and stop whining
>>
>thread probably posted by a millennial
>>
>>74353086
did he missed to mention degeneracy, fag enabling, feminazism and zionist global control on purporse or what
>>
Most Millennials are so retarded they don't even know they're Millennials.
When they find out, the typical reaction is to whine that they're such a special snowflake the year they were born should be it's own super special generation.
>>
>adulting
I hate that word so much and I hate the fact that people I know suddenly adopted it out of nowhere.
>>
>>74353379
This is the shitty cutesy reddit speak, like
>forgot how to cat
>having sexy times
and so on.
>>
>>74353086
She's got a point though.
>>
>>74353653
>she is the only millennial

No, she doesn't
>>
File: boomers.png (307 KB, 968x634) Image search: [Google]
boomers.png
307 KB, 968x634
>>74353086
She is right you now. The boomers and cultural marxist enablers that came before the millennials and generations X are the worst people that has walked the earth in recorded history, they have no right to complain about anything.

>oops we crashed the cod stocks
>oops we depleted all the readily available oil
>oops we eroded the topsoil
>oops we left 250 000 tonnes in interim storage and we have no idea where to put it
>oops we detonated over 1000 atomic bombs in the atmosphere.
The shit sandwich they left behind is biggest shit sandwich the world has ever seen.

And now they are trying their hardest to start ww3.
>>
>>74353503
Its all these college seniors and high schoolers who are like

>math and biology? Teach me to ADULT
>>
File: 1453502581915.png (383 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453502581915.png
383 KB, 500x667
>>74353086
Kids just being jelly that nowadays oldfags dont fade away into oblivion like they used to.
>EVERY GENERATION XD-meme
no.

Our generation (i mean mine - i was born in 1984 and truly grew up with 90s unlike 1991-2-3-faggots) is a generation of nerds.
We being during late 20s or early 30s yet not becoming adults even if we have families or steady jobs.
We grew up playing videogames and watching cartoons in non stop.
We broke that chain of "when you becoming an adult you just stop existing".

There are millions of us still playing vidya and watching cartoons during our 30s and we not going to stop.
There are market for us and we hate kids.

This is the FIRST generation when kids dont matter that much because there are adults with kid-ish mind that wont let you to have all the fun because we also want to have our fun.

Git gut millenial faggot. (i see that OP is not millenial but i wrote this post to edit it later and use it as a copypaste to throw at millenials faces in such threads)
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 478x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 478x429
>>74354859
>baert
>Don't have a box new!

I actually laughed at this more than reasonable.
>>
>>74353086
>senior in college
>havent """""adulted""""" yet
To be fair if she's 22 she's barely lived if she's in a dorm or staying with mom and dad while she gets her education, it truly isn't her fault the white saharan panda is going extinct while boomers like to pretend it's somehow the youths fault.

I'd say give her a couple years to truly grow up, I'd wager 24-25 she'll either be a raging dyke socjuswar or a grown woman who knows how to """""adult"""""
>>
>>74353503
>and so on.
*sniff*
>>
File: 1463224653441.gif (782 KB, 701x418) Image search: [Google]
1463224653441.gif
782 KB, 701x418
>>74353086
>Adulted
I hope Reddit dies.
>>
File: pol-spain2.jpg (180 KB, 840x811) Image search: [Google]
pol-spain2.jpg
180 KB, 840x811
>>74353086
>>74355102
but shes been to Europe because she loves "history" and not just poses in front of random places
>>
I agree to an extent, though the current societal infection of SJWs are completely her and her generations fault, with a huge focus on the professors that teach it as well.

Besides, each generation is influenced by the one before it. If Gen Y wasn't so shit, millenialism wouldn't really exist, and so on.
>>
>>74355415
>not posing in front of historical cities and landmarks
C'mon son, I wanna pretend my dick is the leaning tower, we don't have to be judgy Jason on her Facebook profile.
>>
File: militarygirl.jpg (50 KB, 513x284) Image search: [Google]
militarygirl.jpg
50 KB, 513x284
>>74355415
and she also dates military guys and then complains about it, me me me
>>
When do these children become adults in their own mind? Most are in their mid 20s by now. If you haven't accepted the responsibilities of adulthood by then, you likely never will. Society is going to be in big trouble when their parents die and they are fully responsible for themselves.
>>
>>74355790
Il admit I was a late bloomer, I came from a poorer family and felt I didn't have as much oppurtunity, I'd say 23 was when I felt completely independent, got off families insurance, got my own phone plan, paid my own rent and utilities, all that shit. But I fear that staying young is being facilitated and this could persist into many people's 30s.
>>
>>74354859
>1984
Big Brother.... I-is that you l?
>>
> born 1991. Cling to generation y definition. Do some reasearch am now considered millennial.
> moved out after college to other side of country
> have all my hours for plumbing just need to do schooling
> am currently voulunteer and industrial firefighter.
> go to the gym constantly make glorious gainz
> mfw all anyone around me wants to do is drink and snort blow.
> mfw nobody has a drive or intelligent conversation capabilities. No abstract thought process or desire even for fun. Never gonna be able to go outside and kick around a ball
> mfw the music they play is some inbred nigger beat that seems like its one song because it all sounds the same. Or some hearbroken inbred modern country. Which is the same fucking song.
> mfw I have no friends anymore because theyre all losers and I only connect with previous generation.
> mfw I have no face
>>
>>74356422
I'd be your friend buddy, a lot of us here feel your pain.
>>
>>74356632
Its gonna come across as edgy but tbqh if this were the wild west or medieval days and these people existed (which they wouldn't because people werent spoiled kings and nobles aside) I would murder them. No dna tracing back then lets see your safe space stop your murder faggot
>>
Did this girl cuck you or something, OP?
>>
>>74354795
Wahhhh, why didn't highschool teach me to do my taxes, even though I took a pottery class of the home econ class, and I work minimum wage for some shitty grocery store so all I have to fill out is a 1040ez. That's way too hard. Ohhh vote for Trump I would never, I don't want a one page easy tax plan.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x389
>>74353349
>fag enabling

I miss WBC's shenanigans.

>mfw leftists use them as an example of a Christian terrorist organization but they have not killed one person.
>>
>>74354616
>and now theyre trying their hardest to start WW3.
And we're not? Im alittle hurt swede
>>
>>74355595
>im very weak
At least she's honest.
Also fucker is gonna be gone for only 20 weeks get a fucking grip
>>
>>74357190
Tbh i wouldve perfer if my government class actually went into more detail in housing and how to apply taxes rather than tell me what taxes are and when it started. But im glad my mom was a wizard at taxes
>>
>>74355595
>1 year later
>>
>>74353086
Born in 1987, why the fuck does /pol/ consider me the same as these fucking degenerates?
>>
File: Brian Stelter 057.jpg (12 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
Brian Stelter 057.jpg
12 KB, 250x300
>>74355990
30 is the new 18
>>
>>74358261
meant to quote
>>74355790
>>
>>74358180
Just because you dislike aspects of the generation doesn't make you not a part of it.

Every generation has its positives and negatives. Deal with it.
>>
>>74354616
Don't forget they consume more fabrics for wearing pants so high.
Joking.
Old people are the worst and should die. Good news, they do.
>>
Well she's right. Every generation has shitty people in their own way.
>>
This shit is a product of technology. Instead of going outside to play and learning real world skills kids are given nintendos and basically raised by tv / the internet. Since the mid 80s but its only. Getting worse
>>
>>74356422
People always say I'm too quiet, never realizing that they're not interesting enough for me to talk to.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.