[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on marital rape? Is it actually rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1wPjyMZ.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1wPjyMZ.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
What are your thoughts on marital rape?
Is it actually rape when it happens within a marriage? Or should both parties give consent just like if they were strangers meetimg for the first time?
>>
>>74351824

> Is it actually rape when it happens within a marriage?

Of course you retard.
>>
>do you want to have sexual intercourse under the covers with the lights off in the missionary position?
>no
>too bad
yes
>>
>>74351858
What is your reasoning behind that?
Not saying you are wrong, I'm curious about your arguments for it.
>>
Evidently, Canadian refugee centres now have internet. Do what you want
, Achmed, they won't stop you because you might call them racist.
>>
I've heard when in a marriage the woman loses her libido, she can get it back and get mega turned on when her man dominates her and fucks her without asking for her aproval first.

It probably varies though
>>
File: HzQJPQY.png (551 KB, 680x411) Image search: [Google]
HzQJPQY.png
551 KB, 680x411
>>74351824
>>74351944
>>
If you have to ask you aren't going to get it much
Gotta start early in the marriage though

But you fags all seem to enjoy premarital sex. It's all tied together, do things the right way and things will work out.
>>
>>74351824
Well there's allways the extreme case where one spouse is really hurting the other badly, but really fuck NaXalt. Genneraly there's no such thing as marital rape.
>>
A man having sex with his wife without her consent is the Moral equivalent of a woman going on a shopping spree with her husbands money without his consent.
So, yes, marital rape is a thing.
>>
>>74351824
Marriage implies consent.
>>
>>74352488
Found the nigger.
>>
>>74352559
Marital rape wasn't even illegal in the US until the 1970's.

Fuck you.
>>
If it's rape to fuck your wife without her permission, is she cheating on you if she fucks a dildo without your permission?

>inb4 dildos don't count
>>
>>74352669
Neither was raping children.
>>
>>74351858
>flag
>>
>>74352733
Yes it was you snaggletoothed Mohammedan.
>>
>>74352842
I don't agree with either but it wasn't classed as a crime in its own right until the 70s.
>>
>>74352704
>You marry a women for a short list of reasons one of which involves getting dildoed

No
>>
The largest problem with the stupid marital rape bullshit is that it's a tool for the goverment to break up families and put it's grubby paws inside the family where they _absolutely_ do not belong.
>>
>>74351824
my ex-wife used to be the most non sexual person ever, I used to think sex was two part equation of getting her in the mood then my nature as a man took over and I stopped enabling her cucking me.

When I got horny I picked her up and just started banging her in the most violoent way possible... she never said no.. she really enjoyed it
>>
>>74351824
When you get married, you don't lose your free will. So yeah if your force yourself upon your wife when she doesn't want it, you're raping her.
>>
>>74352910
Giving a child a forced dicking was still against the law, wasn't it? Yes? So fuck off.
>>
>>74352020
yea, it's weird, see >>74352980 it's like they want to be that chick in game of thrones that gets raped enough into loving her husband
>>
>>74353059
I don't know, I've never tried. Raping your wife may not have specifically been illegal but people were still prosecuted for domestic abuse.
>>
>>74351824
It is if it's fucking full on fuckin rape.
It's not if it's 6 years later and one time you weren't really into it but you didn't say no and he was just gettin it while you wanted to go to bed because you had work in the morning.

There's a very thick fucking line between sex you aren't really into and rape, the socjus crowd wants to thin and blur that line for seemingly no other purpose than to disempower the white man
>>
>>74353139
>people were still prosecuted for domestic abuse.
Which is a problem, in a healthy society the wifes family lives nearby, and if the husband does her harm they teach him a lesson.

This isnt something that the state should be involved in at all. The fact that they are just shows how totaly the modernist anti-family politcs have conquered any sense of traditional civil society.
>>
>>74353139
Again, wrong. Before the 70's in the United States the law granted specific exception to rape if it was between spouses.
>>
>>74351824
It's not rape if you love her, it can be very rough sex but not rape.
>>
>>74353273
That's great if you live in a tight enclave with your family and assume they aren't likely to side with the abuser. Keeping domestic issues totally internal results in crap like forced marriages and honour killings.

Either you're incredibly naive about people on the whole or you're a crooked fucker who wants to exist outside the law.
>>
>>74353494
>Either you're incredibly naive about people on the whole or you're a crooked fucker who wants to exist outside the law.

No I'm a traditionalist who wants the goverment our of our bedrooms, and back defending the border and protecting the citizens from the oligarchy.

Modernism is a disaese, cultural bolsjevism is it's inavoidable fruit.
>>
>>74351824
It doesn't matter whether you are married or not. Whether it's "technically" legal or not. Its wrong. If you have to force your self on to your spouse to get some action your clearly a manlet who spent much time with ISIS
>>
>>74353658
Considering the individuals you are importing en masse into your country, it might be better to look at getting traditional values into the hearts and minds of your populace before you meddle with law enforcement. Otherwise you're cruising towards openly advertised brothels selling native female Swedish preteens.
>>
>>74353494
>Keeping domestic issues totally internal
The fact is that in a organic comunity the guy who doesnt take care of his wife gets a reputation.
Social stigma in the local comunitys civil society makes that kind of behaviour un-sustainable.
As for large cities which removes this kind of social preassure I believe they should be split up.

Idealy no city should be larger than maybe 60k, and most should be half or less than that.

>Considering the individuals you are importing en masse into your country, it might be better to look at getting traditional values into the hearts and minds of your populace before you meddle with law enforcement

No shit I'm talking ideal societies here, not fucking pozzed sweden 2016.

This place is the opposite of what I want it to be in so many ways.
>>
>>74351824
Do women like having their armpits rubbed?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.