[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women accused of torture kidnapping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kvinnor[1].jpg (68 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
kvinnor[1].jpg
68 KB, 500x365
saw no sweden thread in catalog

http://www.friatider.se/kvinnor-talas-f-r-tortyrkidnappning

>Three criminal women in their twenties kidnapped a swedish woman, cut her hair, kicked her repeatedly, threatened her with knives and left her naked outside in the february cold.
>The kidnappers told the woman she had 1 week to leave her town of Göteborg or things would get worse for her.
>The kidnappers are immigrants from Iraq and former Yugoslavia
>>
Breed out the white race!

NO Rights For Whites!!!

Dominate the inferior swedish race, turn them into breeding cows.
>>
>Sweden will not make a formal bid to join NATO for fear of escalating further the already tense situation that exists between the West and Russia over the annexation of Crimea and the continued crisis in Ukraine, the country's defence minister said on 17 May.
>>
>>74345732
Hello proxy
>>
>The kidnappers are immigrants from Iraq and former Yugoslavia
>saying former Yugoslavia as if that doesn't mean Bosnian Muslims

typical media half-truthing
>>
>>74345670
you know as much as i want to feel sorry for you sweden you run your mouth a lot about trump

if you were not so weak people wouldnt walk all over you. your just easy prey
>>
>>74346444
>>74345670
"Former Yugoslavia"

I smell some Bosniak scum.
>>
>>74345670
Sounds quite hot

>vid or it didn't happen, I need to see it for reasons
>>
>>74349434
Good, so I wasn't the only one.
>>
>Sweden
I'm waaaaaaay beyond the point of feeling sorry, most of your population wants what is happening to them. So I can't make myself feel bad.

Every single rape, beating, murder, riot, etc., is just karma.
>>
>>74349761
This. Looks like they're just suicidal at this point. That's their democratic right, I guess.

There's really no excuse for it. We Aussies got tired of them and we elected someone to deal with it. Boats full of "refugees" littering the bottom of the the Indian Ocean thanks to our navy, international law be damned.

Sweden won't be any great loss to the world I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.