[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews or Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: muslims-_and_jews.jpg (33 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
muslims-_and_jews.jpg
33 KB, 640x370
does /pol/ prefer Jews or Muslims? i prefer jews, they at least provide services and push the economy foreword.
>>
give reasons with evidence please, not racist fluff
>>
Evil is evil: lesser, greater, middling... makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition's blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all.
>>
>>74341985
Nice b8 JIDF shill. Who cares if all of /pol/ hates muslims? They will win eventually and all of your anti-islam lies will die along with you and america will be free once more and think for itself for once.
>>
That's like asking me if I'd rather drown, or burn. Either way, you're fucked.
>>
>>74342102
your hilarious,
white
in California
agnostic
try again blitz-fag
>>
>>74342049
boring, but reasonable.
>>
>>74341985
Well, I'd stick the Muslim in the oven first, but only because otherwise I'd lose the warranty from the jew in the case the Muslim blows up the oven.
>>
File: cosbypostmodernrapeuauik.gif (3 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cosbypostmodernrapeuauik.gif
3 MB, 1000x1000
nothing worse than jews. Mass immigration=one of many jewish trics.

muzzies are just a pawn. like nignogs. a protected class of inbred savages. Unpleasant and primitive but controllable.

Jews have a low cunning. they are nature's carnies. they are true parasites who must be dealt with.
>>
>>74342283
i don't think the left realizes the value of humor. lol
>>
>>74342458
i requested no rasist fluff, however the fact that the pro-immigration propaganda is all don't , shamelessly, by jews makes that request irrelevant, so the scoreboard is

1 anti jew because pushing the migrant crisis
and
1 anti-muslim because jews have economic value
>>
>>74342960
done*

not don't
>>
>>74341985
>oversimplifying two broad identities into two defined groups

You're really showing the American understanding of the world.

I prefer almost any Jew over a Wahhabi and most muslims over Hasidic Jews
>>
>>74341985
I'd take the Jews over the dirty shitskin mudslimes any day.
>>
>>74341985
Jews because I have yet to see a jew kill a hundred people in Europe and constantly bitch about muh oppression
>>
File: themuslimsue-wordpress-com-iran.png (309 KB, 651x276) Image search: [Google]
themuslimsue-wordpress-com-iran.png
309 KB, 651x276
>>74341985
Jews. Yeah, they can be insufferable at times, but at least some of them make good doctors and composers. I don't really want a society going back to the dark ages with a bunch of fundamentalist freaks.
>>
>>74342999
not willing to do a twenty point graph.
score still sits:

and
1 anti-muslim because jews have economic value
>>
>>74343008
>implying NZ aren't shitskins
>>
>>74343046
>>74343045
>>74343008
correction

and
4 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares
>>
>>74343058
Then your scoreboard is a representation of opinions expressed by complete retards.
>>
>>74341985
Juden. When they're scientists/mathematicians they usually enter an isolated bubble of devotion to science and care little about politics. The scientist Jews have slightly mitigated the effects of their leftist brethren, but not close to recouping the loss we've suffered. Muslims have invented fuck all. There is literally not a single upside to having Muslims in your country.
>>
come now, a 5 man answer 4 of which support each other? give me reasons and opinions poll, i thought this was an intellectual playground.
>>
islam is a cancer on the west while jews don't really do much negative and are genuinely successful
>>
and
5 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews.

looks like the forth Rike will be anti-Muslim
>>
>>74343276
i agree but evidence please
score stands:

and
5 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews.
>>
>>74343236

>There is literally not a single upside to having Muslims in your country.

They're literally better than the average American. You guys should take in more if anything
>>
>>74343236
American muslims are better than average Americans
>>
>>74343457
I smell a Australian troll
however, no evidence stated
Score Stands:

and
>>
>>74343500
correction
Evidanse stated:

and

muslums -1 for education
for 4
>>
http://budapesttimes.hu/2014/02/22/jobbik-to-wilders-and-le-pen-liberalism-and-zionism-are-the-enemies-not-islam/
>>
File: 1439880653033.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1439880653033.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>74341985
Get rid of both. They are both awful in their own different ways.
>>
>>74343656
half agree but no point stated on the topic of which is better or worse.
Score Stands:

and

muslums -1 for education
for 4
>>
come now poll show us you opinion, do you hate Muslims or jews more/ which would you rather have in your country?

and

muslums -1 for education
for 4
>>
op is leaving thread soon, more opinions or bust
>>
I prefer Jews
very nice and pleasant people
>>
>>74341985
Jews
Maybe they're cancer, but I'm not sure. At least they seems productive and almost white.
I'm sure muslims are cancer, right now.
>>
and
7 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews.

muslums -1 for education
for 6

looks like we have a "jew lover">>74344152
:p
>>
>>74344152
>>74344705
correction:

jews -1 for pleasant people

for 0

and
7 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews.

muslums -1 for education
for 6
>>
I prefer Jews because Islam is a direct threat to our way of life. Israel also openly gives no fucks about Muslims so I support them on that basis alone
>>
>>74344152
1st kek of tonight. you get a reward
>>
so apearantly no one on pol hates the jews, they have 0 dislikes to the 6 muslims dislikes accordingly

jews -1 for pleasant people

for 0

and

muslums -1 for education
for 6
>>
>>74344763
correction:

jews -2 for pleasant people/dislike muslims

for a stunning -1 dislikes

and

muslums -1 for education
for 6
pol is officially pro-jew
>>
Jews >>>>> Muslims by far
>>
>>74345035
i agree but no evidence stated
Score Stands:

jews -2 for pleasant people/dislike muslims

for a stunning -1 dislikes

and

muslums -1 for education
for 6
>>
>>74341985

I'll take the jews over muslims any day.

Jews have produced some of the brightest scholars or many disciplines, and their nation, Israel, is a shining example of an ethnonationalistic democracy done right. Their abilities in war have produced some of the finest soliders on the planet, and they have repelled forces much larger in scope and power before.

The average muslim, on the other hand, is the equivalent of a southern redneck with a perpetual chip on his shoulder, a gun and quran in his hands (assuming he can even read), and punch drunk on visions of martyrdom for the sake of paradise.
>>
>>74345573
so another pro-jew /po/ite

jews -3 for pleasant people/dislike muslims/educated

for a stunning -2 dislikes

and
8 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews./love to die for religion

muslums -1 for education
for 7

pol loves the jew and hates the muslim, an interesting turn considering Hitler had good dialog with the Muslim people.
>>
>>74345894
>pol loves the jew and hates the muslim, an interesting turn considering Hitler had good dialog with the Muslim people.
well, /pol/ are stupid, but not idiot.
The number of Muslims in the West is growing rapidly.
We are witnessing a violent Muslim invasion.
>>
>Muslims kill gays
>Muslims keep their women in line
Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.
>>
>>74346059
interesting take, would you be opposed or perhaps support a forth anti-muslim Reich considering what the third Reich did to jews?

also score stays the same beacause you are jewish.

jews -3 for pleasant people/dislike muslims/educated

for a stunning -2 dislikes

and
8 anti-muslim because jews have economic value/mulims however blow shit up/are economic nightmares/crap objective scientists compared to jews./love to die for religion

muslums -2 for education/keeping women in line
for 6
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.