[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll K0jMn_hs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: still-star-crossed-abc.jpg (167 KB, 620x421) Image search: [Google]
still-star-crossed-abc.jpg
167 KB, 620x421
wew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LllK0jMn_hs
>>
>>74339250
"Everyday until you like it"
t. BBC
>>
>>74339250

Fucking hell

Also: Fucking lol at the prince being black, THE PLAY WAS SET IN FUCKING ITALY IN THE 1500s
>>
>>74339306
Don't you mean
>Everyday until all of history is blackwashed
WE WUZ ERRYTHANG AND SHEEIT
I swear to god as soon as aliens land on "erf" blacks are going to go "AYO HOL UP WE WUZ ALIUMZ AN SHEEIT FIRS DAWG QUIT UHPROPREEEIGHTIN' OUR KULCHUR"
>>
>>74339408
Italy shares the Mediterranean with North Africa and North Africa was even part of the Roman Empire.

How dare you try to imply that there couldn't have been Black nobility in Italy you shitlord.
>>
File: based china.jpg (121 KB, 1072x831) Image search: [Google]
based china.jpg
121 KB, 1072x831
>>74339490

AYO HOL UP

*smacks lips*

SO YOU SAYIN

*hits dab*

WUZ WAS KANGS OF ALEINZZ AND SHIIIEET
>>
>>74339250
>) 05/17/16(Tue)23:59:18 No.743
this looks genuinely awful
>>
>>74339250

Can we not spin this somehow, maybe something along the lines of
>"this is really racist and bad and my feefees #triggered yaddayadda because it's implying that strong black independent niggers don't have their own heroes and characters and have to be forced into the roll of disgusting white fantasies"
>>
>>74339408
Correct. This is the fact that makes me rage, it feels so forced. How would black people feel if they got a white guy like pic related for example to play Martin Luther King or someshit in a film.
>>
>>74339686

ok, but first this vid needs to be majority dislikes
>>
The thing that really gets me about this is that if they were focused on making one of the families black they easily could have put it in an updated setting like West Side Story.

It would have given them a legitimate reason to have a mixed race couple and could have dealt with the taboo firsthand.
>>
File: 1463541673804.gif (950 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
1463541673804.gif
950 KB, 500x242
sock puppet as nigger accounts and go

"Yeahhh dawg cuck the white boi"
"Fuck dat Whitey"
"MEKK ZUM CARAMEL BABIES"
"Diz show iz still too raciss make em all black yo!"
etc.

and then pick fights with the cucks telling them they are not diverse enough.
>>
File: 1446352416731.jpg (64 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1446352416731.jpg
64 KB, 599x599
>>74339250
Someday somethings got to give, are we just going to keep putting up with this historical revisionism and butchery of classical art?
>>
>>74339250
I'll watch it senpai.
>>
>>74339250
Why is Verona full of niggers and have a nigger 'king'?
Is this set in New Jersey or Wisconsin?
>>
WE WUZ LORDZ N LADIZ N SHIEEEEEET NIGGA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.