[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here thinks Donald Trump is a loud, pompous buffoon unfit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Capt_n.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Capt_n.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Who here thinks Donald Trump is a loud, pompous buffoon unfit to lead America and that Hillary Clinton is the leader the country needs in this time of increasing crisis?
>>
>>74330750
Oh, I'd say ~%60 of this fair nation anon

don't let /pol/ fool you, Trump is about to be BTFO.
>>
>>74330750
>>74330882
>/pol talks like that
>>
File: Vic Romano.jpg (38 KB, 272x213) Image search: [Google]
Vic Romano.jpg
38 KB, 272x213
>>74330750
Unless you ask for a show of hands, you won't get an answer, Captain.

I swear, Kenny, it's like it's his first time doing this.
>>
>>74330882
Thats it im now team #CruzMissile
>>
>>74330750
kill yourself
>>
every american is like that dipshit
>>
>>74330750
I wish they still showed Takeshi's Castle
>>
>>74330882

True, Trump supporters pretty much either don't care about opposition, or just straight out deny it. Just because they yell loudly and make a lot of obnoxious noise doesn't mean their going to win.
He has the highest dislikes of any candidate in at least the last 100 years or so.

This election is going to be crazy though. Clinton is also disliked. I wouldn't be surprised to see a third party candidate, the only likely one will be the Libertarian, probably Gary Johnson, take double digits this election, hell maybe even an electoral vote or something. Something like that throws even another wild card into the mix.

There's a condition in human psychology where when unexpected things happen, it opens up more unexpected results. Trump winning the GOP nomination was totally unexpected. Who knows what will happen now.
>>
Of course. This is the opinion of the vast majority of right-thinking people, despite the impression you might get from the mouthbreathing Trumptardian troglodytes and their keyboard vomit on /pol/.
>>
File: enhanced-30990-1433955115-14.png (621 KB, 555x420) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30990-1433955115-14.png
621 KB, 555x420
Guy LeDouche here on the scene of a Bernie Sanders rally. After the team's recent loss, the mood is a little down. With all the ladies around with multi colored hair, it makes this place look like a sad rainbow. But after seeing their rolls and jiggling, I can tell you one thing that's rising!
>>
>>74331064
Aw fuck I beefed it.
>>
File: Time to get it on Trump.png (12 KB, 605x189) Image search: [Google]
Time to get it on Trump.png
12 KB, 605x189
Holy crap

Trump is now pre-empting memes
>>
>>74331445
Hillary has the most unfavorability of any democrat nominee ever. What you're saying is not a threat to Trump. Please fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1448491075790.jpg (18 KB, 310x250) Image search: [Google]
1448491075790.jpg
18 KB, 310x250
>>74331403
kennnnnny
>>
YOU WILL FEEL THE BERN.

I AM NOW BERNMISSILE.

>BERNT
>>
>>74331403
Kek. Gud post m8
>>
>>74331544
>Goy LeDouche
>>
Both of them are terrible choices, I think we should vote for Ron Paul.
>>
>>74330750
ich bin ein #ShillMissile!!
>>
>>74330750
Whoever is paying you to spam us with this shit should get their money back.

What do you think we are?
A bunch of five year olds?
>>
>>74332359
Have you never watched this show?
Tool.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.