[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be filling up your car at a gas station >see this I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1242x2208
>be filling up your car at a gas station
>see this

I want you to honestly tell me what you would do. I would just take a video and laugh.

https://youtu.be/EPPV3urcU00
>>
>>74322226
Based blacks doing it again. They really know what's up.

Look at the Buddhist whitefag pigs getting burglar and lookout for an excuse to suppress the views of the based black man. It's pathetic how whites abuse their authority to eliminate our views, as a matter of fact this id a clear example of systematic racism and political suppression.

>what you would do
If I were an USAian I'd probably call this unlawful arrest for what it is, and if I lived in a state where I could defend myself against the pigs I'd put two lead aspirins between their eyes in a heartbeat
>>
>>74323044
>Buddhist
I meant buttmad, autocorrect is shit.
>>
>>74323044
>>74323177
Stop baiting.
>>
>>74323248
What's the bait? That was an unlawful arrest and they really are suppressing the views of the based black man.
>>
>>74322226
spray gas from the nozzle
>>
>>74323439
They better supress you.
>muh based niggers because they don't like the emperor trump.
>>
File: image.png (399 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399 KB, 500x418
>>74323044
What are you going to do, beaner?

You can't do jack shit aside from complain, bitch and piss like your kind has done over all these centuries.

Those are their rules, and so you must obligate or else you get arrested.

Just fuck off, indio.
>>
>>74323987
Found the anti freedom bootlicking uncle Juan.

>>74324085
I won't do shit because I don't live in the US, however, I will call this transvestite of freedom for what it is, you gringo ball fondling mouthbreather.
>>
File: image.png (498 KB, 798x920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498 KB, 798x920
>>74324085
No soy gringo, imbécil.

Lo único que expreso al decir esto acerca del tema, es mi libertad de expresión.

Deja de preocuparte por cosas que no conciernen a los Mexicanos, preocúpare por tú; nuestro país.
>>
>>74324394
Oppsie, my bad.
>>
>>74325567
I did not imply or say that you were a gringo, I said you were a gringo ballfondling mouthbreather. Learn to reading comprehension.

Also does posting my opinion in this thread somehow prevents me from preoccupying about my country? If such a thing is even possible, that would mean you're incurring in the same error.

>do as I say, not as I do

kys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.