[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, why is this legal again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463201376463.jpg (121 KB, 618x896) Image search: [Google]
1463201376463.jpg
121 KB, 618x896
So /pol/, why is this legal again?
>>
>>74319092
Cause white people deserve it.
>>
>>74319162

Gee, really makes you think....
>>
>>74319092
It's White Jealously.
>>
>>74319092
Underdog syndrome, similar to how the family man, the father is always the target of the jokes on media, it's probably because they are the ones who can take it
>>
>>74320766
How do Asians fit as underdogs?
>>
>>74319092
You have to be specific in your white pride. For instance, instead of saying white people have the best culture I say Norwegians or Scandinavians have the best culture and are the best people. I never get called racist for using this technique and if I did I would blow up on them and make it taboo to criticise me. Take notes when witnessing Jewish tactics
>>
File: feels fantastic.png (31 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
feels fantastic.png
31 KB, 659x609
I take pride in it.

The other races are so fucking bitter they have to make being white seem bad.

In fact it's completely glorious and deep down they wish they were white too.
>>
>>74321772

black pride is just as fucked as white pride. there's nigs all over the world not necessarily african
>>
File: vy8.gif (593 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
vy8.gif
593 KB, 320x240
>>74321901
>>
>>74320934
Oh right, cookeddog
>>
>>74319092
Because "white pride" is just a facade for violent and racist attacks against minority groups. It's been that way for centuries and luckily society has stigmatized it.

Sorry Cleetus, no matter what you think, the "n*****s" are not the reason why you're not a winner. Grow up and deal with it. Your HS sweetheart left you for a black man, and I' sorry, but you need to move on. Shouting edgy racist slogans is not cool and the "white pride" movement has a ton of crimes to answer for even today. No other ethnic pride movements have killed as many as the white pride movement, and that's a fact.
>>
>>74322106
Alternatively, undercookeddogs.
>>
I just want to find the faggot responsible for this and continuously jump on his faggot head.
>>
>>74322151
Wouldn't pol without some sort of cuck interracial spin off in the argument. And don't forget the lazy stereotypical depictions of the "other opinion" I don't really give a shit about whatever pride, but you're fucking cancer.
>>
>>74322603
* be
>>
>>74320934
blacks are dumb, asians lack social skills
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.