[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone subscribe to LevinTV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: MarkLevin.jpg (32 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
MarkLevin.jpg
32 KB, 475x356
Avoid the liberal media AKA the Trump SuperPAC!
>>
>>74317247
I won't even listen to that faggot anymore since he became anti trump
>>
>>74317377

>M-muh echochamber mentality!
>>
>>74317247
>Levin

Good goys need to keep the jew well fed.
>>
So he can what? Bitch about Trump winning the nomination and spinning conspiracy theories about Trump's allegiance to conservatism?
>>
>>74318079
But he is a 'principled conservative'!

That dumb fucking high pitched Jewey voice

A complete faggot
>>
I'm getting tired of hearing about the fucking constitution on his radio show.

I pretty much only listen to Michael Savage and Alex Jones because they're at least entertaining enough to keep me awake.
>>
>>74317247
I'm sensing this is he fat jew himself
Hi mark
>>
I waited forever for someone to make a JUST edit after every Trump victory, but it never happened.
>>
>>74318230
This

Holy sht it is a fucking radio show and not a fucking college course on the amerivan constitution

He is an elitist that thinks his conservatism is the best of all

Pompous fatso
>>
File: untitled.jpg (26 KB, 467x192) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
26 KB, 467x192
>>74317247

>2016

listening to any other Jew either than pic related.
>>
>>74318479
I used to listen to both. Now only savage.
>>
File: 1459575528006.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459575528006.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>>74318586
can't stand all the others with their preaching about how conservatively pure they are, and anyone that doesn't agree, isn't a real conservative.

<--- can't believe i gave this guy a legitimate chance.
>>
>>74318383
Someone pointed out once that the way Levin dissects and tries to "explain" the constitution is lot like how rabbis discuss the Talmud. I've never heard rabbis discuss the Talmud, so I'm not sure if that's exactly correct, but it was a memorable line.

In other words, Levin approaches politics and constitutional analysis this like an autistic Jewish lawyer, which really isn't how things were done earlier in US history.

Supreme Court cases from the first half of the 1800's were often long-winded, but they were relatively straightforward, compared to the tortured reasoning used today.

Worshiping "MUH CONSTITUTION!!!" seems like a dead-letter these days. The only thing that matters is who gets to interpret the constitution.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.