[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Democratic Convention Be Violent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 4vi1hk2.jpg (158 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
4vi1hk2.jpg
158 KB, 700x891
Will the large number of Bernie bros chimp out at this year's Democratic convention when Hillary wins?
Will we see a 1968 Democrat Convention reprisal?
Is the Democratic party the one that is going to fracture while the Republicans unite behind the Don?
>>
File: Angry Christie.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Angry Christie.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
w e l l ,

e

l

l

/ p o l / ?

p

o

l

/

?
I think the likelihood is fair and it isn't being adequately prepared for by Democratic leaders, in which case it will be all the more interesting.

Anyway, interested to hear what you guys have
to say on the matter.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
They are not "bros", you nigger.

You will refer to them as
>Bern niggers
>Bernouts
>Berncucks
>Bern victims
We don't use terms of endearment when addressing communists here. Return to plebbit, where you belong.

>>74311809
And he're your complimentary (you), don't spend it all in one place.
>>
kill yourself, drumpfcucks
>>
>>
>>74311494
>>74311809
Will it be in July like the GOP convention.

Hell, I can imagine that Bernouts will try to shit up the GOP convention as well.
>>
File: 1455910260608.jpg (256 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455910260608.jpg
256 KB, 600x900
Well the Democratic party looks to be pretty damn split, lots of delusional ones that will conform and vote Hillary but just as many that will not be happy. I think we are going to find out just what they mean by "Bernie or bust" very, very soon. I think the cops will have to get out the fire hose, that would be cool. And about that thing about Bernie's Nevada office being broken into or something, he's not gonna be too happy. We'll see what happens, it is bound to be exciting. Of course maybe nothing will happen, but time will tell
>>
>>74312226
"berniebros" is the official certified trigger for bernieshits
>>
>>74312267
kek
>>
>>74312387
yeah it's what Shillary feminists use as a dog whistle to signal they've been too aggessive and need to go spend time in the cuck shed.
>>
>>74311494
God I hope so.
I would orgasm prodigiously if it occurred and in fact I have been brought to the point of edging just thinking about the mayhem.
>>
>>74312226
Thanks
>>
>>74311494
Democrat party is made up of women, gay men, and completely emasculated pussies.

So no, it won't get violent.
>>
>>74312805
Lolwut, it's also SJWs and BLMs. It's already violent
>>
I'm stuck between looking forward to and dreading the GOP convention. DNC doesn't seem too liable to go ape-shit.

WHY THE FUCK did they put the GOP convention in fucking CLEVELAND? I'm aware that it almost certainly had to do something with the almighty shekel, but holy fuck.

I think the whole city is gonna be a goddamn horror show.

I think I'm gonna journey up from Georgia to film it.

Good thing GA carry is reciprocal with Ohio!
>>
>>74311494
It will be even worse than the 1968 convention. This is the craziest presidential race ever. If the convention isn't an all-out battle, I will be severely disappointed.
>>
>>74313074
>>74312805
>>74312569
>>74312366
>>74312349

It appears we may get our wish. Bernie now claims his Nevada HQ was ransacked and shot at. See >>74297925

Greatest election cycle ever.
>>
Remember when Trump was supposed to get BTFO? Remember when the Republican party was supposed to implode? Remember when the RNC was supposed be bloody and violent?
>>
File: jebguac.jpg (62 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
jebguac.jpg
62 KB, 800x540
>>74313766
All literally btfo by nothing but the Trump train and kek magic.
>>
>>74313766
It completely backfired on the Dems. Meme magic repelled their hopes and dreams of a contested GOP convention. They are now the ones who are physically fighting each other.
>>
>>74314327
Too glorious
>>
File: Laughing.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>74311494
>That pic
>>
>>74311494
Violent? No, bernouts are too pussy to actually be violent.

They will be disruptive and may even derail or partially derail the convention
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.