[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the UK be forced to fellate America's dick 24/7 to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Will the UK be forced to fellate America's dick 24/7 to survive if it votes to exit EU?
>>
>>74305387
No, I imagine Trump will treat them fairly, we shouldn't mistreat our father. Like we are currently doing.
>>
>>74305387
>implying Cameron will be PM when we leave

wew lad
>>
>>74306583
heuh ?
>>
If the TTIP passes and Brexit still pushes through, it would mean the UK will need to work hard to keep its head out of the water.
>>
>>74306963
That's how babies are made
>>
>>74306583
DAAAMMMNNNN
>>
>>74305387
There are 3 pressures on disallowing the brexit.
1) obama's latest thing the TTIP
2) Nato / europe in general having to hate russia
3) the globalist NWO ploy to have a NWO

FUCK OUT OF THE EU
>>
File: Does not compute.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Does not compute.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>74306796

I miss Ed Miliband.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he lost.

But he was an entertaining character to say the least.
>>
>>74308160
>obama's latest thing the TTIP
gayboy commiebama flubbed that one so bad it hurt

>Nato / europe in general having to hate russia
NATO is feckless and gay anyway. All such treaties fade into obscurity to be replaced with more practical things. Ideally this happens before a war has to provide proof by contradiction.

>the globalist NWO ploy to have a NWO
If you see a pirate in international waters, sink it.
>>
>>74308358
Yeah he was a lot better than Corbyn who I find so fucking boring.

This is the guy that according to the left was meant to tear Cameron a new arsehole but he didn't.
>>
>>74307188
>implying thats a bad thing
>>
>>74308660
I don't like Cameron, but it's clear he has substantial skill as a politician.

What I found more disappointing was how little of a splash your Boris made. I had no idea the man was such a meme machine, and now he's gone and there is only KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.