[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and your gf take a vacation in Estambul, Turkey. The idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: roach.jpg (43 KB, 493x424) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
43 KB, 493x424
You and your gf take a vacation in Estambul, Turkey. The idea is visiting one of the cradles of the western society, and getting an idea of how Constantinople was before the muslim occupation. You and your gf are taking a walk on the touristic part of the city, and suddenly your gf says: "What the..."

You look behind you and realize that this nigga grabbed your gf's ass. WHAT DO?
>>
>>74296174
Dont go to turkey texas
>>
Like any good Turk, I fuck him in the ass.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
What's the origin of this maymay?? hehe this guys hilarious looking lol
>>
>>74296174
Ask the monkey to leave me and my gf alone, and hope he doesn't throw shit at me
>>
File: 124214.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
124214.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>>74296174
>tfw you will never have your own Koksal Baba to wash and look after
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo7P6PjHg5o
>>
>>74296174
Wink at him and ask if he wants to have a threesome, I'd love to push his ass hairs in dry and make his hole bleed, I wanna make that fucker remember me for weeks every time he sits down or takes a cocky.
>>
File: Don Roach going berserk.webm (499 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Don Roach going berserk.webm
499 KB, 400x400
>>74297213
Some angry Turkish midget, there are tons of videos with him
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRblyl7_9hKA0L17K8ZsDw
>>
>>74297655
Fucking Lol, was that Messi laughing at him?? lel
>>
its koksal baba, he can do whatever he pleases. hes terrifying
>>
>>74298278
>hes terrifying

You sleep with the light on?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.