[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went in for a job interview and they said they would call me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463458192778.gif (1 MB, 904x742) Image search: [Google]
1463458192778.gif
1 MB, 904x742
Went in for a job interview and they said they would call me back if I was hired

If I call them back what should I say to not sound akward
>>
>>74294134
Did they give you a timetable?
>>
File: 1461578446919.png (62 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
1461578446919.png
62 KB, 800x457
>If I call them back what should I say to not sound akward

just say who you are and ask for updates on your interview?

holy shit you niggers are autistic
>>
>>74294204
They said I was the first interviewii and that they would be interviewing for 2 days before they make a decisiĆ³n, Im just a bit nervous cause I normally nail the job on the interview so I dont know what to do. They close at 6 today and I was thinking about calling back at 530 ish for updates
>>
>>74294134
posted a rare pepe for such a simple question?

pepe invokes wisdom and strength.
a fool you are OP
>>
>>74294134
Tell them you don't want the job after all.
>>
Didn't know they had such rigorous standards for gardeners.
>>
>>74294134
whats the job for homie
>>
>>74294873
Pls go back to kikebook with that meme shit

>>74295298
Installing security equipment, cameras, access controls, servers etc
>>
Just shout NEET PRIDE WORLDWIDE, then hold a REEE till they hang up.
>>
I failed two interviews this year. I put my autism aside and made eye-contact, and spoke clearly. One interviewer asked for my biggest flaw was and I said impulsiveness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.