[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we do /pol/ The world is burning down around us. Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459960239309.jpg (31 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1459960239309.jpg
31 KB, 299x300
What can we do /pol/

The world is burning down around us. Muslims are infiltrating our countries and claiming that in the new world the customary clothing will be a hijab and there will be no more blue eyes or light hair, and whites applaud them. Our own governments are helping them into our countries, securing their votes making a conservative government more and more unlikely with every mud they bring in.

Muslims are actively taking over our countries while we sit at our computers and call them subhumans. Is there any hope?
>>
>>74289631
There is nothing we can do.
>>
Get a career in politics.
>>
Does Canada's system of government allow for provincial or local politicians to push back against the national government?
>>
File: 1457737255962.jpg (53 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1457737255962.jpg
53 KB, 550x413
>>74289631
no.
its about damn time whitey got fucked.
as a Poo, i love seeing it cuz i know it doesnt affect me.
whites have always conquered other races since the beginning of time, its finally their turn to be conquered.
let it burn, let it all burn, i dont care anymore.
>>
>>74289631
Post more memes
>>
>>74289631
Step one to improve your surroundings is get off /pol/.
>>
>>74289631
>Muslims are actively taking over our countries while we sit at our computers and call them subhumans

10/10 Loved how self-aware you are.
>>
>>74290163
By the way, Brazil, congrats on prosecuting your criminal leader. You will have every right to laugh at the US and make fun of us endlessly if we fail to hold any of our criminal politicians accountable.
>>
>>74289901
Good call, let whites get fucked. Then we can all live in 3rd world shitholes. Because, you know, whites did do everything. Other races don't fail because "whitey be holding dem down" they fail because they're subhuman, and suck at everything damn near. Your country does not even have toilets. Did whites hold you back when it came to shitting in a crapper? Whites forced you to shit on the streets? No. You brown fucks hold yourselves back. So yes, let's fuck whitey, let's kill them all. Enjoy planet shit after we're gone. What will we care?
>>
>>74289631
>the world is burning down around us
Especially you Canada
>>
>>74289631
Just let it burn anon. This egalitarianism will do nothing but the opposite of it's intention. I give it 20 years and hopefully I'll be dead by then. Once whites are officially marginalized by numbers, the powers will start eating each other. You'll start seeing more Blacks against Muslims, Asians, ect all bringing up their atrocities from their cultural pasts. Get right with God and get comfy and just smile. What a time to be alive anon!
>>
>>74290323
How nice of you, thanks America. Don't worry, we won't poke fun at you. Now that our dirty leftist leader has fallen we hope the new president strengthen our ties with USA, instead of insisting on keeping alliances with failed South American communist countries.
>>
>>74290934
Or they just become Muslims too you know.
I mean many blacks are already muslims and Asians too.
When they win South America it´s done they win everything no doubt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.