[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POZ IT UP = Mother's Day The Film = POZ IT UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Just poz my shit up.jpg (97 KB, 508x753) Image search: [Google]
Just poz my shit up.jpg
97 KB, 508x753
Is this film the most pozzed film to ever hit movie theaters?

Went to see Mother's Day with my grandma in Poland.

>see the most pozzed shit I have ever seen in my life.

>the theater is filled up with 5 couples

>divorced couple with kids at start of film

>divorced husband comes to divorced wife and talks about a surprise

>divorced wife thinks he wants to remarry

>talks with her friend, 'OMG THAT MEANS THE RING HAS TO BIGGER THAN THE FIRST TOO!'

>the divorced wife is helping with other moms on the street to make a float for mother's day

>the float is a womb and they say how it's equally representing for all straight, LGBT, transgenders as they all come from there!

>divorced husband reveals he's marrying a shit skin and tells his kids

>she ends up being around 25 and the whole time the women who hit the wall keep saying she's a tween or a 12 year old because it's normal to marry 30+ womyn rite girlz?

>2 sister who are 30+ are afraid to talk to their redneck conservative Texan parents and the sisters are complete degenerates

>parents surprise visit them

>they reveal that one sister is a lesbian and is married to another lezbo and has a kid through sperm donorship

>the other sister is married to an Indian who learned how to poo in the loo in the US, they also have a kid

>the parents call him a towel head

>OMG OFFENSIVE

>Tell my grandma that it's time for us to leave

>See a couple walk out and leave right after saying that
>>
No reactions?
>>
>>74288775
>>74287624

Seems like a shitty drama filled with aging starlets. I could've guessed how 'so~oo progressive!' it would be just from that dumb poster. Tough to get angry about it when its trying so hard to cash in on soccer moms. Kinda sad.
>>
>>74289299
Well at first I didn't want to go as it looked like a chick flick. But I decided I would go because my grandma was interested and I would go for her sake. Also it didn't seem so bad as it was only white people on the cover.

I am now convinced this is cultural marxism brainwash targeted at impressionable young females.

>chick flick poster
>MULTICULTURAL ARMAGEDDON
>every minute of the movie, there's always a coloured person
>>
>>74287624
the fuck is poz polanball
>>
the fuck is 'pozzed'. is it 'pc culture' or some shit?
>>
>>74288775
It's just not surprising anymore. Hollywood is run by kikes and all they want to do is push marxist bullshit these days.
>>
>>74289562
>>74289768

NUFAGS
>>
>>74287624
I convinced my mom who was visiting me to look at the reviews (literally 12/100 for critics) and to go see captain america with me instead.
>>
>>74287624
No one in America saw it. We don't even watch nominated Oscar movies either.
>>
>>74287624
>pozzed
What?
>>
>>74289933
But that film is also shit.
>>
>>74290014
>>74289768
>>74289562
Just poz my neghole f a m
>>
I would do terrible, wonderful things to Jennifer Aniston. Not sure what it is, but it drives me nuts.
>>
>>74289905
God damn this place is a shit hole.
I had to explain why homosexuals are bad in another thread. This place is been cucked with redditors pretty hard.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>74290014
>picture definition of pozzed.
>>
>>74287624
Isn't pozz that shit faggot bug chasers use to describe other fags infected with HIV?
>>
>>74289768
Fuck Straya I was hoping you knew
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.