[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone educate me about the history of transgenders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FTM.jpg (78 KB, 800x1006) Image search: [Google]
FTM.jpg
78 KB, 800x1006
Seeing a lot of fucking shit about trannies today on /pol/ got me thinking, these faggots always claim they have a rich history but do they?

Does anyone know anything about where transgederism came from?
>>
It's a mental illness. This is like asking where schizophrenics come from.
>>
>>74285421
>Does anyone know anything about where transgederism came from?

Mental illness-induced delusion that's been taken seriously by bleeding hearts and exploited by the Jews.
>>
>>74285964
>>74285687

Do you guys have any evidence?
>>
>>74286025
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

hope you get good marks on your homework :^)
>>
>>74286127

This says its a physical illness that alleviates when someone transitions.

So... what are you saying? I thought we were anti trans
>>
>>74286442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>74286025
>I was born with a penis but I want a vagina
>I want to be something I biologically cannot be by mutilating my genitals and forcing people to call be by the pronouns of the thing I am not
Does that sound sane to you?
>>
>>74285421
is that a woman?
>>
>>74287211
It's a transman.

It was a woman.
>>
>>74285421
There's no such thing.
>>
>>74286025
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgendered-men-dont-become-women-they-become
>>
>>74287211
>>74287248
and he's on test and has a level of muscle mass that may be hard for males with low T to achieve. Welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>74287423

>Dr. McHugh has a lot in common with these right-wing, religiously -motivated hate groups. He is a self-described orthodox Catholic whose radical views are well documented. In his role as part of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' review board, he pushed the idea that the Catholic sex-abuse scandal was not about pedophilia but about "homosexual predation on American Catholic youth." He filed an amicus brief arguing in favor of Proposition 8 on the basis that homosexuality is a "choice." Additionally, McHugh was in favor of forcing a pregnant 10-year-old girl to carry to term even though she had been raped by an adult relative.

Totally unbiased source. :^)
>>
>>74285421
Transgenderism is closely linked to homosexuality.
Lots of people are actually transgender at heart, but they couldn't change sex in the past so they consider this idea and called themselves homosexuality.
Many homosexuals in the past were, in fact, transexuals. This is what we mean when we talk about the rich history of transexuality.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.