[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does money buy happiness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Does money buy happiness?
>>
Yes, money paid for my Chinatsu nendo which I just paid for and the Chinatsu nendo makes me happy so you can buy happiness with money.
>>
No, but it can certainly help.
>>
It can but if you rely on it heavily for that, it becomes a crutch!
>>
File: 1447015905919.jpg (84 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1447015905919.jpg
84 KB, 960x540
only rape can create happiness
>>
File: rape.png (212 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
212 KB, 509x509
>>
>>74282421
It can, if you are intelligent, disciplined, and in good physical shape as well.
>>
As long as you don't jiut rely on material things, go out and sky dive or experience the world.
>>
No, but it can buy you a jet ski.

Have you ever seen someone sad on a jet ski?
>>
>>74282421
Do you like heat? Do you enjoy food? How about a warm safe home to shelter you? How about being able to afford your doctor visits?

Yes. Money buys security. Security equates to happiness.

There is no nobility in poverty.
>>
>>74282421
not when people like being miserable
>>
>>74285330
I'd rather cry in a Ferrari them laugh in a broken shopping cart
>>
File: lenny bane.png (148 KB, 340x310) Image search: [Google]
lenny bane.png
148 KB, 340x310
>>74284724

only if the jet ski crashes with no survivors.
>>
Until you make 70,000 dollars a year yes. This is verifiable reality. Happiness as a fleeting emotion comes after, happiness as a general state of being isn't increased significantly above 70,000 a year.
>>
No, but poverty causes misery
>>
After a certain point, you find yourself a lone unless you hang out with those in your net worth market, which most are total attention whore faggots.

Most of my "fake" friends got jealous of my success. Showing your wealth to women is also a no go unless you just catch and release for pussy.

Actually found a few old friends from high school who never cared bout social status begin with. Here I am clost 4-0 and now have good friends, woman and a few kids.
>>
>>74284552
Your parachute isn't going to open.
>>
>>74282421
Yes. The more money you have, the more you can give to black children in Africa who are starving because evil white people brought guns and wars in their countries. Check the situation in countries such as, well, I forgot the names but there are a lot of countries in Africa waging wars because white people taught them how to use guns and kill. If I were given $1 000 000, I would give it all to African children, not to greedy white people who would use the money to afford a Ferrari.
>>
>>74287199
t. person who read a blog
>>
Yes but with diminishing returns

doubling your net worth from 50k to 100k makes you a hell of a lot happier due to qualify of life than 5b to 10b
>>
>>74288431
Same here, man. When it comes to friends, I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.