[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beauty /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: uytyfdrxr.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
uytyfdrxr.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Are you hanging in there /handsome-pol/?

Why no gf anon?
>>
>>74281136
Because I'm saving up money
>>
>>74281136
Because I'm following my ancestors and staying /brahmachari/ till 25.
>>
>>74281214
That's a fair reason, are you a student?
>>
>>74281362
What is this, pajeet?
>>
Average 5'8" Mexi-anon with qt black gf here.

She's like half white
>>
Fuck you /lgbt/
>>
>No job
>out of shape
>live with my parents (and an alcoholic Iraq war vet with PTSD)
>have no car

Plus I'm like 6-7/10. I've got decent facial aesthetics but being out of shape and not having a job/car really sinks me.
>>
>>74283209
You can pick up girls with war stories, you can get a decent job by just mentioning you are vet.Wtf?
>>
>>74283739
Maybe in Ukraine. In America most women hate veterans.
>>
>>74281136
Never been without a FB or a GF and I'm an obese Manlet with a micro penis
>>
>>74283739
I'm not the veteran, I live with one. He's my dad's best friend and he's an alcoholic PTSD basket case. I mean, the guy is friendly as hell but I can't bring home a girl when the room next to me reeks of wodka and bengay

That and I have no vehicle of my own, something that american women really insist on nowadays
>>
I guess I'm not good enough of a beta provider.

I'm in love with this hapa qt who has a boyfriend who she's not really attracted to but he's cool cause he plays guitar or something. She says I'm much better in bed and that she's sexually infatuated with me, but she's in """love""" with her bf.

Not that I would date her anyway, now that she's revealed herself to be a cheater...
>>
>>74284204
Who cares

Fuck her and cuck her boyfriend until she starts "catching feelings", then dump her to the curb like the gookslut she is

>tl;dr: women are only good for their vagina
>>
>>74281700
Gross
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>6'4.
>Got decent grades.
>taken culinary, electrician and plumbing classes.
>Have a good job and income.
>Been living alone since 18.
>Average Joe build

tfw never had a gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.