[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody remember when god punished the babylonians with diversity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24
File: Tour_de_babel.jpg (2 MB, 3100x2246) Image search: [Google]
Tour_de_babel.jpg
2 MB, 3100x2246
Anybody remember when god punished the babylonians with diversity?
>>
>>74280254
I'm Jelly Hans.
All these years I hadn't noticed this.
>>
File: shillary3.jpg (509 KB, 1440x1151) Image search: [Google]
shillary3.jpg
509 KB, 1440x1151
>>74280254
Delete this!

Stop going against the narrative you bigot!!
>>
Even God is scared of organised white men
>>
>>74280589
This stupid comic isn't even red pilled. Just look at that gormless retard standing there staring at her.

1) Why isn't he dressed in a white suit, throwing KFC at blacks?
2) Why does he look like he has any dignity left?
3) Why is he standing straight and not hunched over rubbing his hands together?
>>
http://www.theroot.com/blogs/journalisms/2015/09/pope_francis_champions_diversity_during_new_york_city_visit.html
>>
>>74280254
And proved diversity immediately destroys even powerful nations.
>>
>>74280254
http://shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/

same await a singular emperor to rule supreme over 1.4-6 billion muslims at the recent estimate.. probably much higher..

Nothing to see here, move along. Since this is just the current numbers.. give it some time..
>>
>>74280671
>>74280469
Nothing gets done with multiculturalism -bibel
>>
>>74280671
God divided the people because satan was trying to unify them to serve him alone.. that's the point of the allegory.. he instituted instead nation duty. Now satan tries again.
>>
>>74280756
Is the UK even a country any more?
>>
>>74280254
The 7 towers overlooking mecca is built on what an arab knows is literally mount babel, fitting the allegory perfectly.
>>
>>74281215
(cont) and what did the EU accomplish but destroying the EU from the inside and helping muslims migrate to it.. no the EU won't be conquered for islam, but they try their darndest to attempt to make it so regardless.. The european parliament mimics this "construction" of the rendering in the OP pic.
>>
File: EUPARL.jpg (976 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
EUPARL.jpg
976 KB, 2560x1920
>>74280469
Take a look at this.
>>
>>74281112
>Is the UK even a country any more?
It was never a country. But I guess I can't blame you for being ignorant, considering your education system also functions as a zoo.
>>
>>74281081
I don't know where you got that from. I don't recall any mention of Satan in regards to Babel.
>>
>>74281215
I thought those guys considered Jesus a prophet and the old testament one of the foundations of their system? Why would they do that if they're nutty enough to cut people's heads off because of their religion? Sounds like Saltlake City having 666 Avenue.
>>
File: dsc04049.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
dsc04049.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>74281318
(cont)
>>
>>74280254
It was the opposite. He punished a multicultural paradise with language barriers and borders.
>>
File: toast.gif (188 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
toast.gif
188 KB, 550x400
>>74281369
>Cucked so hard they admit to never being sovereign

My ebbin sides, mate.
U r too good.
>>
>>74281428
He's metaphorical mentioned as nimrod the babylonian, the hunter of man.. look this up, >>ninurta<< and you'll find the answer.
>>
>>74281343
beat me to it, see this >>74281533
>>
>>74281503
>those guys considered Jesus a prophet
Let's see

>Lord Jesus comes and tells us He is God the Son
>warns us of false prophet and being persecuted by evil
>mudslimes show up
>call Lord Jesus a liar and tell everyone that He is only a prophet
>try to infiltrate people's graces by lying and telling everyone that they venerate Lord Jesus as the highest prophet (but below the false prophet mudhadmad)

Shit religion. They are liars.

>>74281613
>Cucked so hard they admit to never being sovereign
The United Kingdom is a collection of countries. Like I said, your education is also a zoo, so I don't hold your ignorance against you. If you have any further questions about geography, I'd be happy to help you.
>>
>>74281343
Seems pretty stupid in my opinion. Let's build something that pays tribute to that one building that never got finished because of ineffective management and hubris. You know as as a testament to the strength of diversity.

Anyhow, take a look at this: http://www.thelocal.de/20160427/berlins-new-airport-may-never-open
>>
File: thewhoreofbabylon2.jpg (222 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
thewhoreofbabylon2.jpg
222 KB, 625x416
>>74281820
Yeah, its been thousands of years, but its happening again.
>>
>>74281503
There's a lot about islam you don't know.. they deny jesus as son of god, let's start you off gently, and when they say they believe in jesus, it is in name only.. he is completely changed in their "canon". He wasn't crucified either according to them eventhough atheists admit that the historical jesus indeed was crucified, it's his ascendance afterwards they can't account for.
>>
File: Polandball4.png (59 KB, 800x1272) Image search: [Google]
Polandball4.png
59 KB, 800x1272
>>74281845

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Sadiq.
>>
File: ameribaby.jpg (726 KB, 1989x1326) Image search: [Google]
ameribaby.jpg
726 KB, 1989x1326
>>74281957
>>
File: 1462532539860.jpg (39 KB, 526x254) Image search: [Google]
1462532539860.jpg
39 KB, 526x254
>>74280254
But after this, only ramains shitskins.
>>
>>74282003
What do they think about Moses and those guys? Heard they believe Adam build that thing in Mecca.
>>
>>74282078
mecca.. in a desert by the red sea.. as mecca is.. home of ancient religions and home of the cube and the black star meteorite. They import everything and produce oil and this mystery religion.. it's a mystery because the christians do not speak arabic in general, it was carried by wings of an eagle to europe as it was christinaned and escaped the disaster in the middle east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4

both god and satan hates saudi arabia but for different reasons, satan in his gospel of qur'an and hadiths and sira.. also outlined that arabia is destroyed but for different reasons.. the antichrist hates the harlot because it gives the westerners oil..
>>
You butt hurt about your (pure) aka inferior genetic code.
>>
>>74282143
Inverted stars, babel reference as something positive... hm. They might really be luciferian afterall.
>>
>>74281008
The Muslims Are Building The Tallest Tower In The World To Reach Heaven

dont they know we have been in space?
>>
>>74282541
Just wait until they build that space elevator.
>>
>>74282286
they believe abraham built the first kaaba.. but this is all a distortion.. the bible is very clear against making an idol of a black stone meteorite that is there and existed before islam, a worship of a socalled bethyl stone. The black stone of islam that mohammad placed there whilst destroying all other things inside the kaaba. He called it yamin allah right hand of allah.

It symbolizes the mahdi to come ruling as singular emperor recreating his empire, direct bloodline of mohammad. Identified by signs of his body. Ruling as a singular emperor.

Moses they say he was of the first sharia aside from abraham.. they misunderstand the covenants.. the covenants they call sharia. they deny jesus so they never had the global covenant.. but appropriate a covenant not meant for them and only for the hebrews, and infact only instated for transgressions sake (galatians 3) such as circumcision.. galatians 1 is clear that this false/misnomer gospel was to come from arabia.. exactly as it was.. he went to saudi arabia to warn them right after preaching of a false gospel in galatians 1..
>>
>>74280254

This is an Old Testament Nationalist story which cannot be used with Christians because Christ isn't a nationalist, he is a universalist promoting his future new kingdom of diversity for ANYONE that accepts him as Lord and savior. The New Testaament is a New Covenant with everyone in the world that accepts him.

On the other hand, the moral of this story applies to Jews who follow the Jewish Nationalist Old Testament and reject the Universality New Testament.
>>
>>74282541
It's a metaphor.. so is the "the entire world" it's a middle eastern expression, when nebuchadnezzar said come the whole world to worship in this way.. did the eskimos come? no.. it's a decree..

Similarly the antichrist beast empire it won't rule the entire world but to all the world a decree goes out.. worship in submission..

Also.. when mystery babylon falls, they throw dirt in their faces.. it's a distinct middle eastern tradition of despair, practiced nowhere else..

Mystery babylon is not USA.. sorry..
>>
>>74280254

so wait are you saying globalism is a bad thing

how unprogressive of you
>>
>>74282860
please dont touch the bible again.

this is the origin of races/kingdoms and languages.

jesus taught us to spread the word to everyone, not to breed your own nation out of existence.
>>
File: Falconia.jpg (277 KB, 1175x433) Image search: [Google]
Falconia.jpg
277 KB, 1175x433
>>74282143
>>
>>74282860
You're missing the point jesus was coming to declare a global covenant with all mankind.. the seed of the promise..

He is speaking of his empire that he will bring forth after destroying the fake one that will rise and try to wage war against the rest of the world.. If you rule the entire world, who are you fighting against.. but it's not a multicultural empire, all will be christian after the judgement.. or all will be under god.
>>
File: Screenshot_19.jpg (15 KB, 263x230) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_19.jpg
15 KB, 263x230
>>74282143

It was ages ago i seen this picture ,it did not mean anything back then but now i finaly understand, it even got reversed pentagrams on it
>>
>>74283050
(cont) aka gathering all into the valley of jehosephat on the day of judgement, the remnant nations are gathered and judgemed occurs to them one by one and all tongues and all nations will take an oath that jesus is son of god the almighty in the presence of the 10.000 holy angels.
>>
>>74282971
>not to breed your own nation out of existence.
>>74283050]

The New Testament says to ignore geneaologies, that anyone, no matter Gentile or Jew, is accepted if they follow him. You will all be one with Christ.

You two are not real Christians and will be rejected as racist heretics by every church.
>>
>>74281845
>Lord Jesus comes and tells us He is God the Son
Literally fabricated lie of the church.
>>
>>74281957
That would make an awesome dark souls boss.
>>
File: suprememe.jpg (10 KB, 206x211) Image search: [Google]
suprememe.jpg
10 KB, 206x211
>>74280254
ebin
>>
The beast empire was in the line of all the empires, adopted the previous when they waned.. the last beast empire it had a mortal headwound in 1922 when the ottoman empire was dismantled.. it is revived (caliphates) exists for a short time then NEVER EXISTS AGAIN..
>>
>>74281722
Not every idiot and bad guy in the Bible is Satan you fucking dunce. Satan was even still an angel at the time.
>>
>>74282860
So you're saying it's not multicultural. It's monocultural.
>>
>>74283176
as soon as you point me out to this mythical physical christian kingdom you speak of, i will remain in spiritual unity with all my christian fellows who reside in their respective countries until death.
>>
>>74283176
You grasp for straws without having fully studied the texts.. Ofcourse yes the global covenant extends to all man, but the warning of the tower of babel to defy god was unifying all man under a false religion!
>>
>>74283387
>So you're saying it's not multicultural. It's monocultural.

Yes, correct. When I say multicultural, I actually mean one culture. The New Testament explicitly says we will all be one with Christ no matter who we are and we will all be one in his New Kingdom.
>>
Is got punishing the usa?
>>
>>74283462
empty globalism, too, is a false religion. its actually an attempt to recreate the original tower of babel scenario/
>>
>>74283383
Ofcourse "you fucking dunce" that's why satan is also called, king of tyre (lebanon) wicked pharao of egypt, the assyrian and many other things, illustrating which kingdoms his will ruled through in the past and who served him instead of god.

If you have such an insistance of simplicity for understanding a very complex ordeal.. it is hard for me to say "hey you've now understood". Try harder.
>>
The Apostle Peter taught that Christians, the entire body of Christ, are now God’s chosen people and all one race and nation joined together with Christ.

“You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were no people but now you are God’s people; once you have not received mercy but now you have received mercy.”

1 Peter 2:9
>>
>>74283196
>Literally fabricated lie of the church.
Lord Jesus is God. The Son of Father God. They are both God. As is the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>74283687

Ofcourse in the global covenant we are all one under jesus christ the future king of man and ruler of this planet.

But the warning was that satan would still try to unify the world under servitude to him.. in a beast empire..

Are you now pretending that jesus/heavenly father/holy spirit didn't warn about a beast empire trying to take rise to falsely emulate the kingdom of heaven under false pretenses.. the more we talk the worse it looks for your conclusion.
>>
>>74283866

I am saying it will not happen because (((Christianity))) is Jewish bullshit and you're a fucking idiot for believing in it.
>>
>>74283553

Jews want to return the goyim to a pre-Tower of Babel state, but "healed" by the Jews-- i.e. mongrelized into one tolerant rainbow people ruled over by them. It's their destiny.
>>
>>74283687

Can't you see that that's just non-Jews having stolen the Jewish narrative and Covenant for themselves? The Muslims do the same thing.
>>
(((Christianity))) is one kingdom, all races joined as one body with Christ. Yesuah ben Yosef was a Jewish social justice warrior. He was a Bernie Sanders type of fool who denounced the traditions and racism of his people, the Jews, for his new vision of paradise for all races of the world.
>>
>>74281845
>t.Sadiq Khan
>>
>>74283687
And who put Peter in charge?
>>
File: jewish trilogy.jpg (46 KB, 736x442) Image search: [Google]
jewish trilogy.jpg
46 KB, 736x442
>>74284199
>The Muslims do the same thing.

It's universalist garbage as well, yes. Abrahamic religions have no place in white nations. All whites who follow these doctrines are traitors and need to be executed as such.
>>
>>74284295
>And who put Peter in charge?

I don't give a fuck which Jew put that Jew into power. It's promoted as the word of God from your Jewish book of fables.
>>
>>74283769
The holy trinity was not present until after the drastic reforms by the church.
>>
>>74284201

My contention is that he wasn't, exactly. Rabbi Yehoshua was a Jewish zealot who wanted his god to liquidate the Roman goyim and set up the Jews in a "holy" kingdom as rulers of the Earth.

That he was a SJW/Pacifist/Commie was lies told by other Jews to cover their own asses.

Those lies are called Christianity.
>>
File: 6506502553_006c1eb79b_b.jpg (726 KB, 1024x836) Image search: [Google]
6506502553_006c1eb79b_b.jpg
726 KB, 1024x836
I'm just scared and want to know the right path... All I know is to trust in christ, I still sin but I'm trying to get better.. Really scared for us all in this world because things seem to be getting worse...
>>
>>74284458
>Rabbi Yehoshua was a Jewish zealot who wanted his god to liquidate the Roman goyim and set up the Jews in a "holy" kingdom as rulers of the Earth.

The mythological text of the New Testament doesn't fit this story though.
>>
>>74284469

The Jewish myths are perfect for you beta goy.

I am your enemy and I demand you give me your possessions, if you hate me and don't comply, you're not a Christian.
>>
>>74284571

Remember that the Gospels were not written at one time and were composed by many hands over the course of almost a century, and that there were Judean Jews and Hellenized Jews, and even later Gentile Christians who had hands in writing them.

There are plenty of artifacts of the "Republican" Jesus still in the texts that didn't get censored out, and lots of actual history that lends this idea credence.
>>
>>74284871

Yes, you're right. Some texts weren't written until the 4th century so your theory is worthy of consideration.
>>
>>74284745
You don't get it.. the enemies of christ are the false hebrews (minor beast) and that of islam (major beast).

They would love for you to never have christianity at all because it condemns them.
>>
>>74284334

Jewish Universalism is a con. All of it is them telling us what they think we want to hear-- Semites are ethoparticularists in the extreme, but they intuit that Whites are the ones with certain abstract ideas and morality we believe is universal..

The Abrahamisms are all lies and poison pills.
>>
>>74285141
>You don't get it.. the enemies of christ are the false hebrews (minor beast) and that of islam (major beast).

blah blah blah is what you're saying
>>
Jews want a new world order not dissimilar to Babylon.
>>
>>74284458
he wasn't a jew, he was judean and spoke aramaic.

Hilarious how you think he is a jew like them. No they were punished with transgressions the original tribe of judah and the other hebrews read galatians 3 till the seed arrived for them to follow when he gave his global covenant, whoever has fraudulently taken their place has little to do with the originals that might live amongst them.

The hebrews were supposed to turn christian when the messiah arrived.. but they didn't.. but they will remember soon enough when the islamic empire arises, because they don't like them very much either and only a small subsection have allied with islam rather than with the original judah in israel, the parts of them that are the true thing that is.
>>
File: Screenshot_106.jpg (90 KB, 841x466) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_106.jpg
90 KB, 841x466
>>74282351

Interesting video mecca is going to get glassed
>>
>>74285440
>Judean
>tribe of Judha
>Jews/Judha

You're right, he was a European Aryan.
>>
>>74285440
(cont) the false hebrews had him crucified then concealed it claiming that pontius pilate did it, they denied his sayings and now they have you pretend that he's a jew old boy.. perhaps you should read more carefully what jesus had to say.. you would see that the new testament condemns their practices.. they stuck to their traditions making that holy by the circumcision but are not circumcized within their hearts, and they make by doing so the global covenant of the messiah of no effect.. (judaism in a nutshell).

But the true hebrews aswell as the false hebrews follow judaism.. should we burn them all.. no.. let both grow to the harvest, same for the christians.. matthew 13.. it's not so simple pupper..
>>
>>74285001

The Gospels are generally believed to have been written from about 70 (Mark) to about 140 (John)-- some people think earlier and some later. Material in Revelation is clearly a Jewish fantasy about he destruction of Rome and is probably the earliest material in the New Testament. They aren't eyewitness accounts, Matthew and Luke are literally based directly on Mark, sometimes plagirizing them word for word, and they weren't written by "apostles" but by many different hands with competing ideas.

A Roman critic of Christianity named Celsus understood that the Gospels were a collectively-written fan fiction even then. The names on the Gospels we know hadn't even been attached to them until almost 200AD.
>>
>>74281428
Nimrod went against the will of God. Look into it.
>>
>>74281845
>Glad toy made it to """Great""" Britain safe, dear Sadiq.

al-Hamdu lillah!

خنزير بنت التي تعرضت للاغتصاب على يد والده و معزته
>>
Yeshua Ben Yousef is Germanic not Jewish according to the (((Christians))) of /pol/.
>>
>>74285682

you just blind niggger>>74282143
>>
>>74285682
Please tell me this Tower of Babel poster is a joke. There is no way the EU bureaucrats are that ignorant!
>>
File: 1463511678725.jpg (12 KB, 117x143) Image search: [Google]
1463511678725.jpg
12 KB, 117x143
>>74281957
>When the whore of babylon is just right
>>
>>74285753
hebrew.. not israelite.. a jew is a title.. jew comes from judah.. of the tribe of judah..

"But he who is a Jew is one on the inside; and circumcision is of heart, in spirit, not in letter, of whom the praise is not of men, but of God."

What did he mean by this, could he possibly be speaking to the mislead hebrews aswell as the false hebrews (the false jews) who pretend to be? As many things are.. it pays off to understand things more intricately.
>>
>>74285909
When I was in Brussels with my school class one guide said something like: "Walking through the government district is like walking though Babylon because of the variety of tongues that can be heard there"
>>
>>74285959
(cont) the nation of israel and the state of israel are two very different things as are those who live there..

There are 12 tribes of israel in total scattered around the earth per their duty to spread.. + the levites which were not allotted lands, each associated with a gemstone, you can trace where they went via dan (like a serpent by the wayside) dan naphtali and asher, the battle congregation the northern congregation.. view their spread as a map of earth you get a better idea.. ordained even back in genesis, it happened ages ago.. But this is hardly the medium to get into these things.
>>
>>74285959

Blah blah blah, I don't give a fuck what your Jew book says.
>>
>>74286199
Atleast i have dealt with your misunderstanding of it..
>>
>>74280756
What you described is literally the original Ben Garrison cartoon. What you're looking at right now is a kike edit. I hate it too
>>
>>74286270

Whatever makes you feel better about defending your Jewish faith anon.
>>
>>74285603
You're welcome, the rabbit hole runs deep on this one.. when you realize that it goes all the way, there's no going back to seeing the world the same way again.
>>
>>74285737
>Glad toy
What?

I've been called a mudslime like 3 or 4 times now, I don't care to remember. And all because I corrected some American on geopolitics and insulted pisslam.

Really? Just uninstall your web browser desu.
>>
>>74286345
I'm not jewish i'm christian, i follow jesus christ son of god.
>>
>>74285440

>spoke aramaic

All Jews spoke Aramaic after the Assyrian conquest. It was the lingua franca of the Assyrian Empire. After Greeks showed up, the educated Jews spoke Greek. The yokels in Galilee still spoke Aramaic. "Hebrew" is an ideological construction. It's nothing more than Old Phonecian written with an Aramaic square script.

>he wasn't a jew

If you are arguing that the descendant of the House of David who was a rabbi who preached in the synagogue and gathered the Children of Israel around him and cried out to El on the cross wasn't a Jew, I don't know what I can say.

>The Hebrews were supposed to turn christian when the messiah arrived...but they didn't.

What this probably indicates that Jews believed something like this would happen to goyim when their Messiah arrived.
>>
>>74281600
hm? it was before the sundering of humanity into different peoples and tribes.

>5But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

He inflicted the scourge of diversity upon mankind because he feared the white man.

>If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
>>
>>74286565
Galatians 3 makes it clear the failure of the hebrews..

Their mistake was in thinking that jesus was going to be a king of israel and destroy its enemies at the same time..

But he did it in two steps.. he rode in on a donkey and little did they know he represented the masters of the universe, so they mocked him, hah.. look future king of earth riding in on a donkey, what an embarrasment..

When he arrives to be corronated with the 10.000 angels from the sky, this is where he will be coronated..

The false beast empire tries to replace that with a facsimili which is why the mahdi will stand in jerusalem and say he is the right hand of god/representative of gods will on earth. After that shit goes downhill fast.
>>
>>74285609

That Jesus was "White" goes right back to the origins of Christianity and is not a new thing at all. Jesus was a Jewish zealot whom Hellenized Jews dolled-up and tried to pass off as a goy-friendly pacifist/philosopher/faith healer. Christian cucks inherited this trend and took it further, making him a full-on White man who had come to take the Jew Covenant and give it to Europeans.
>>
>>74286854
(cont) let me make it so abundantly clear as i can possibly do.. jesus did not have a human father.. but a human mother. synthesis.. son of god yet also son of man.
>>
>>74284334
>Not Jewish Adventures: The Phantom Menace
>>
>>74286885
>middle easterners can't be white
ever seen a yazidi with blue eyes and blonde hair living in the middle east?
>>
>>74286981
>>74286854
Amen!
>>
>>74287045
(cont) prime target of isis to erase them out of existance btw.
>>
Leaving this comment section. Have a good evening, may you find the truth.
>>
>>74282541
i'd love to think they simply don't fathom it and that the western construction firms are laughing all the way to the bank
>>
>>74287264
>may you find the truth.

We already know the truth, it's you who doesn't.
>>
>>74286854
>Their mistake was in thinking that jesus was going to be a king of israel and destroy its enemies at the same time..

This is later Christian ideology projected backwards upon Christianity's development to explain Christian origins in a way acceptable to later Christians who needed to explain certain things. If one is skeptical of it, one can argue that Jesus indeed came to be King of the Earth, that the story of him being a pacifist was a lie, and that this late explanation is just a further lie after the triumph of the second lie, all the more effective because it participates in both possibilities.

>>74287045

I have, but I suspect they are descendants of Alexander's soldiers.
>>
>>74286662
>>If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

It was also to stop the progress of technology since he already drownd the other people with the flood
>>
File: islam-666.jpg (573 KB, 1082x1176) Image search: [Google]
islam-666.jpg
573 KB, 1082x1176
>>
One last thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
>>
>>74280756
That's Bernie you dip
>>
>>74280671
>Babylon
>White
Pick one
>>
>>74287681

Revelation was written by Jews about Rome and later fiddled-with by Gentile Christians. It was a Jewish jerk-off fantasy about their god destroying the Romans, and it was written in coded language to keep that fact from the Romans themselves, who already didn't like the Jews for being the seditious bloodthirsty Semitic shits they are.

It has nothing to do with what will happen in the future-- that is, unless the Abrahamic nuts use it as script and drive events in that direction and end up bringing some of it about.
>>
>>74280254
HO HO

You dun good Hanz. Very good.
>>
>>74280254
Rly i tougth god punished the babylonians with fire and brimestone
>>
>>74287797
No it's Colonel KFC with dignified dismay.

It's a blue-pill comic.
>>
>>74282860
>Jesus: I only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel
>Universalist morons: Jesus came for everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
>>
>>74288517
You have still something in await.. go read ezekiel 8-10 about the sins of the judah priesthood.. there's a man closed in white linen, destroying them..

This is what the false hebrews don't realize.. they think if they destroy christians.. then god will save them when the muslims march towards jerusalem.. but are they mistaken. How else do they think that the mahdi will stand in jerusalem saying he is the right hand of allah as preordained.. with the entire muslim world accepting him as his emperor settling the dispute of a massive muslim civil war (order out of chaos). where 3 wouldbe caliphs fight for control before he arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv87NJ2xX0k

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel%203&version=KJV
>>
>>74289409
(cont) this is from where they will declare war against all the rest of mankind.. with this massive beast empire, against the kuffar, against those who will not submit to allah.. and it is only for a short time this beast empire lasts.. and jesus himself with the 10.000 holy angels will come to vanquish it.. because who is leading it is the fallen cherub in the body of a man.. the mahdi will be taken over by him, poessed in a way.. he enters the kaaba to destroy the caliph after him, after this he emerges changed.. No longer the same.. make peace for 7 years.. but then breaks the peace treaty as to expected of a hudna and declares war against all rest of mankind.. submit or die.
>>
File: slide.png (905 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
slide.png
905 KB, 1364x768
>>74282351
>>74285603
If this means America is going to nuke the middle east, does that make America the Lord? What if God is still being born, in the form of the American nation state? What form will the entity of the American nation state take that will embody all the qualities of God?
>>
>>74289715
No it's not america going to nuke the middle east.. joel 3 micah 5.. god raises up 7 kings and 8 princely men to stand up against the beast empire, it's part of the beast empire under command of mahdi that will destroy mecca.. hence he stirs up the king of the medes (persia iran). After the mahdi has arrived in mecca. Iran is allied with the scarlet beast. (turkey former seat of ottomans).
>>
>>74289879
(he the mahdi declares war after unifying islam against the strongest of fortresses, us china europe etc.) the 7 kings and 8 princely men (an alliance). Against the 10 kings. (kings being regions of this empire).
>>
>>74280254
They wanted to become one people have 1 mind, God destroyed them for this, now the same shit is repeating all this leader want 1 people and 1 mind.
>>
>>74286498
what a fag
>>
>>74289975
(cont) and they spend their time defending themselves against this onslaught till jesus arrives with 10.000 holy ones in the clouds to make battle with the beast empire that declared war.

It's not going to be a "us walks over everyone" type of deal by what it says.. this beast empire is going to be very powerful and they stand against it and fight against it.
>>
Anyways.. now that we've got that straight.. take care.
>>
>>74281957
That is fucking metal
>>
3 kingdoms of the 10 are plucked out by the root, one of them is egypt, egypt will be invaded by the mahdi.. egypt being part of the previous empires, so it ends up being 7 vs 7 with 8 princely men on the good side, and 10 kings with 3 plucked out of the root.. an even battle.
>>
File: tumblr_nkepwtYxuc1tss4lfo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkepwtYxuc1tss4lfo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>74284334
Which religion is worth following?
>>
File: God's Word on religion.png (34 KB, 655x683) Image search: [Google]
God's Word on religion.png
34 KB, 655x683
>>74290491
>religion
>>
>>74290348
(cont) and the kushites will follow him in submission.. (north africa)

so 10 kings vs 7 kings and 8 princely men (subpar) but with 3 plucked out by the root of the 10 it's even battle. Massive conflict.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3thdT24gQ

Who has killed more christians than any known empire.. the turkish ottoman empire has.. little known fact.. gog and magog chief prince of meschac and tubal (both in turkey) pergamos you are the seat of satan.. where's that türkei.. turkey..

The turkish beast was the last beast empire of islam in existence, it suffered a mortal headwound in 1922.. it's that which is being revived.. it is the scarlet beast (crescent and star in scarlet banner leader of muslim nations).

Right now they're blackmailing europe to recieve muslim refugees.. and little do europeans know that turkish passport. with that they can bring over all the mujahid they want.. with a little paperwork..
>>
>>74290896
(cont) it's happening right before your eyes and people are in disbelief that it's happening gradually slowly but creepingly obvious.

Europe has already given türkei one of the biggest military armies in the region.. billions of money.. in exchange for stopping refugee flow.. who is playing who? pilfering via obama highly classified military technology. And via obama also funded by türkei building a grand mosque in the US in virginia.. look these things up..
>>
>>74290134
>Anyways.. now that we've got that straight.. take care.
>still stays in the thread a posts.

God is the reason we live in dismay
It is his will that this world's suffering
If we do not believe what you foretell
We can expect afterlife will be hell

You are the one who killed his own son
We are the ones you're blaming it on
Lust was created beginning with hymn
When we indulge we are guilty of sin
Torture our lives with confusion and lies
Mass contradiction, religious facades

Blame it on God
Blame it on God
Blame it on God, liar

image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

Lord of salvation keep looking away
It is your will that this world goes astray
Take us each day from this place you unworthed
Unfulfilled promise of heaven on earth

You are the one who killed your own son
We are the ones your hatred is on
Children are dying and this you're content
Where is your profit in what you have left
No intervention from angels above
God is the reason that Satan lives on
>>
>>74291083
(cont) do you know the church of smyrna in the bible who destroyed them? the turks.. the US ships were leaving but the slaughter was so massive that the hair of the beheadings got tangled in the propellers..

"please help us!!!!" "we don't want to get involved.."
>>
File: 09V6QOe.jpg (43 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
09V6QOe.jpg
43 KB, 600x848
>>74284334
>>
>>74290578
You need to stop mixing scriptures like that and looking for codes. It's not good for you.
>>
>>74291194
I had to say certain things about it because certain things needed to be said for those who will look into them they will understand.. now i think is enough..
>>
>>74291377

You wasted your time saying nothing at all.
>>
>>74291693
let he who has an eye see, let he who has an ear to hear, hear..
>>
>>74291693
I accept your apology in advance. It's not exactly politically correct. Always when people they fuck something up and shit hits the fan.. Then comes the sorry.. "should've known.. didn't" it's because it's the right way to do it.. not because it could not handled differently.. It would be a nice thing if you were not sorry.. but understood and made preparations.. then forgiveness was less necessary.
>>
>>74291864
Trying to make sense of the christian trinity must've messed up your brain a little bit. I respect your dedication though, but if you want the truth then join Islam.
>>
>>74292291
(cont) always when someone screws others over by their incompetence, they're always sorry, but glad to live throughout their lives..

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:"

They accepted the mark of the beast.. the allegiance..in arm or forehead, or of allegiance.

"doctor doctor please save me" "phycisian save yourself" you're such a physician you say these things are incorrect without investigation and do not heed these warnings.. who will tend to your wounds then than forgiveness?
>>
>>74280589
every time I think Ben Garrison can't get any more cringeworthy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

I have to go to sleep but you have a good evening, i thank you for the conversation and find out what you will find from it.
>>
>>74291864
>muh bible verse

Here is a verse for you:

Parasitism is the only practice of the church; with its ideal of anaemia, its "holiness", draining all blood, all love, all hope for life; the beyond as the will to negate every reality; the cross as the mark of recognition for the most subterranean conspiracy that ever existed-against health, beauty, whatever has turned out well, courage, spirit, graciousness of the soul, against life itself.

>>74292503

Why show it respect? There is nothing respectable about (((Christianity))).
>>
>>74285287
>Lord of salvation keep looking away

you keep looking away, if you say bad things happen to you i cus you arent looking at God
>>
File: babel.jpg (38 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
babel.jpg
38 KB, 300x225
>>74280254
>>
>>74281008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lRT6P8gxlI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMSRV1e2ac&list=PLcpTMSL-FR-cD3t1aFn9Ej3CHEzHENanm
>>
>>74283512
Because Christianity is monocultural, multiculturalism is anti-Christian.
>>
>>74284469
>le pacifying myths are le working
>>
>>74280833

The Pope is literally an agent of Satan.
>>
File: 1454786276448.jpg (780 KB, 1596x914) Image search: [Google]
1454786276448.jpg
780 KB, 1596x914
>peace and love maaaan
>forgiveness maaaaan
>whoa this exotic belief system from the middle east maaan so cool
Can we just admit Christcucks are fucking commie hippies? Fuck these cunts with their denegerate bullshit. We need a warrior religion for whites like Odinism
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.