[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just came from a trip to China, and i have to say im worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: China-rich007-1072x714.jpg (162 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
China-rich007-1072x714.jpg
162 KB, 1072x714
So I just came from a trip to China, and i have to say im worried for the future of the US. Before getting there i was expecting the usual stuff; Lots of terrible half filled housing, ugly malls, no people on the streets, everyone is a peasant and so on. But to my surprise to opposite was true. I visited Hong Kong, Shanghai and Guangzhou, and let me tell you they are miles away from us in terms of production and consumption. There is an air of optimism, people dont care about "minimum wage", or about who gets in the right public rest-rooms. Nope, they are all focused on making money, they are are focused on being productive and living the life.

No wonder China is a country that adds millions of people every year to its middle class. Industry over there is just massive, i never seen something like that and i live in the Midwest, where the heart of our industry is supposed to be. New businesses are starting everywhere. Chinese are looking overseas for more opportunities. They have this entrepeur mindset that the US just does not have. I cannot see how a Trump presidency will change that. China does not need us anymore. I dont see how the US is going to go back to the good ol times with the attitude that we have
>>
>>74270741
That girl looks fucking miserable.
>>
File: ALpha.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ALpha.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>74270741
yeah this is the seat of Satan.

The Red dragon . Read revelations

China is where the New World Order will operate from finally.

O and Jews
>>
>>74270741
Did you visit any of the millions of square miles devastated by the Three Gorges damn? Chinese metropolises are sitting on a massive house of cards. When it comes down, the world will come with it, and these cities will go back to something out of the century of humiliation, or will at least see a great reduction in their standard of living. China's problems are just unbelievably large, and they are many.
>>
>>74270741
the "good ol times" are completely unsustainable and its going to hit CHYNA the hard in this century.
>>
>>74270847
>worrying about womens opinions

kek, if you are a millionaire and money is flowing in you dont care about minute stuff like that. Peoples rights are only an issue when a country is in decline
>>
>>74271054
This here.

>>74270847
she knows it's not gonna be little peckers up her ass.

it'll be that wine bottle
>>
>>74270741
don't care along as they don't start subverting and sabotaging the West to much
>>
>>74271054
when what exactly comes down? who cares about whats going on some valleys with poor farmers. money in china is concentrated in the industrial and financial pockets. Yea there might be waste in some sectors, but the bulk of the chinese economy is far more stronger than the US or any other country. If things go down globally, at least china has some assets. All america has is the special status of their currency that is hold by their military, once that is undermined by breaking alliances and giving military power away under trump, we are done
>>
bmp, trumpers need to know this
>>
>>74270741
>third world communist china with unbreathable air

yeah sure thing
>>
>>74270741
>I visited X and everything looked nice!
I respect your opinion on the fact that if you go to a place that is meant to attract foreign tourists, its going to seem nice. Forgetting the fact that the actual industrial centers have a code system to tell the people who live there if its safe to go outside.

>The people are so bright and vibrant! They dont complain about what the gobberment tells them!
your sample size is too small form a non bias opinion on the matter. And you seem to forget what country you visited.

>China's economy is so good they add millions to the middle class every year
I would hope so, seeing as the last population total I looked at was 1.35 billion, so comparatively a few million, while sounding like a lot, isnt.

>Compare Midwest with Shanghai
uh.. forgive my ignorance but do we even have anything of note there? besides what we have on the "West coast" and Nevada?

>Chinese are looking oversees
Yes we know, look at Africa.

>China doesnt need us anymore
You say this like its a bad thing
>>
>>74270741
they'll have a good decade and then start to rot from the inside like we have, Japan has, Europe has...

prosperity brings convenience, convenience breeds weakness, weakness leads to collapse
>>
they're going to fall under the weight of their immense population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszlZCdQsuo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.