[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I need your advice. I'm thinking of going to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
/pol/ I need your advice.

I'm thinking of going to see Neighbors 2 this weekend, but I'm conflicted...

On the one hand, I enjoyed the first one, and the trailer for this looks pretty funny.

On the other hand, I don't want to give money to something that's made by Jews and is blatantly glorifying the degeneracy of our youth.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>74268311
The movie looks like shit, did you see a different trailer than the one I saw?
>>
Just wait and pirate it.You'll be hurting the jews. Or so they say.
>>
Do you like Seth Rogan?

Because he plays the same role and all of his movies are exactly the same.

So if you like Seth Rogan (I don't know how high you have to be to like him) then you'll like the film.
>>
>>74268311

Wait, so did Zac Efron and whatsit mcjewface become bros and now their fighting against feminazis?
>>
>>74268311
The second one suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

>tfw work for movie companies as per of a sample group

The first one isn't bad but this is just like the new fucking Ghostbusters and what Bridesmaids was to the hangover

Absolute garbage
>>
>>74268311
Just wait 6 months and rent it at redbox for a dollar. Then you can also eat whatever you want, not having to overspend on popcorn and sugar water.
>>
>>74268311
Jew to the max rogen only ever does drugs in his movies. Degeneracy central
>>
>>74268311
>I liked the first one
>This one looks good

You are cancer
>>
>>74268476

First one: Frat house gets put up. Oh no! Hilarity ensues
Second one: Sorority house gets put up. Oh no! Hilarity ensues
>>
>>74268621
I'm not proud of it.
>>
American video comedy died with The Office and Parks and Recreation
>>
>>74268311
>on the other hand, I don't want to give money to something that's made by Jews
>doesn't know what to do

You faggots who can't take a stand on anything are the reason we will keep getting assraped by the Juden. Pathetic white men spending their money on Jew entertainment, and jew run nigger sports while the country goes to shit. Break the cycle, anon.
>>
Just buy a ticket to some other movie and walk into the theater that Neighbors 2 is playing in.
>>
>>74268311
>I enjoyed the first one

You are the lowest common denominator. I don't think it matters what you see.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.