[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on with corporate subliminals lately??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458528158207.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458528158207.png
8 KB, 512x512
I have. I've been rolling with a couple of friends every weekend and going to this club that uses lots of lighting effects. The last time I was there, I saw some pretty bizarre shit. At first, I started seeing sandwiches and realized that Subway was advertising there. Literally saw the words "five dollar footlong" as if they couldn't be any subtler. So I pop outside and lookie there right across the street is a Subway open until 1:30am.

Anyway, I talked to the guy working at the counter about it and he laughed kinda nervously. I dropped it because I could tell he didn't like being called out. It was probably his manager or something and not him anyway. So I got a Chicken Teriyaki, but what fucked me up bad was when I got back inside the club the subliminals started showing really weird things. The lights projected images of Subway commercials, but now there was explicit gore and violence as well. It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs. I don't know why they'd do this. Maybe it was a malfunction, or maybe it's a way of freaking people out and getting them to order something. I dunno.

Anyway, this can't be a new thing. I know they do it in movies, but has anyone ever heard of projecting things from lights and lasers like this?
>>
halp pls
>>
>>74262891
You should seek medical help.
>>
>OP is literally a cartoon who sees his friends turn into sandwiches when he's hungry

Must be awkward when you ask them for Salami.
>>
> why would someone advertise their food?
>>
>>74264548
Kek
>>
>>74262891

Stop taking so many drugs. MDMA shouldn't be taken more than once every 1-3 months.
>>
>>74262891

Epic new copypasta.

Include me plebbit screencap
>>
>>74266557
That's literally propaganda
>>
File: 1446960922630.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1446960922630.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>So I got a chicken teriyaki
Fuck off, Subjew, go diddle some kids.
>>
>>74262891
That's some good shit you're taking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.