[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: prepper.jpg (304 KB, 964x634) Image search: [Google]
prepper.jpg
304 KB, 964x634
What does /pol/ think about preppers and prepping?
>>
You should prep the bull
>>
>>74254845
I do it as a hobby. I don't think anything will actually happen I just find it fun.
>>
Good if you don't be autistic like the guy in pic or OP
>>
Your pic is overkill imo, more likely to lose it all in a housefire than for the happening to actually happen.
Couple months of food, water, a couple rifles and couple thousand rounds of ammo and a bugout/camping bag is all you really need
>>
File: habbeningarsenal.jpg (688 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
habbeningarsenal.jpg
688 KB, 1600x912
forgot pic.
My poorfag commie muslim invasion starter kit.
>>
File: 1453495738960.jpg (22 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
1453495738960.jpg
22 KB, 380x254
>>74255144
>A fucking warhammer

Top kek
Godspeed you, brother
>>
>>74255019

that, and an escape plan

it really doesn't matter how much food, water, guns, and gold you have; if you're in a city surrounded by literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of starving, thirsty, insane people on caffeine/nicotine/alcohol/etc. withdrawal, you are fucked

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

I have food for several months, guns, gold, water, etc., but first sign of serious social breakdown, and I am getting the fuck out of here, to somewhere more remote

and that's all prelude to ww3
>>
>>74255144
Thats more than most of the eurofags can have so you're off to a good start. Nice flag.
>>
>>74254845
Did you just watch 10 Cloverfield Lane?
>>
>>74255348
Yes... thought it was shit but had some interesting ideas in it.
>>
>>74255492
Ayys aside, I doubt America will be hit by nukes to justify having a bunker.

I get the doomsday preppers though, you'll never know when is the next big happening.
>>
>>74254845

a waste of time since in real life there is not going to be a nuclear war or some sort of super virus that kills 99% of the worlds population like in their autistic hollywood fantasies

a real Happening is like what's happening in Venezuela right now where the economy just goes to shit and then state agents or looters break into your house and steal all your shit

so you're better off learning how to hunt and camp light innawoods than having a tactical mancave full of tat that's just going to get raided
>>
>>74255704
Nukes, like ICBM's, yeah doubtful (albeit still possible). Dirty bombs, I wouldn't put it past achmed. If I were him, that's where I'd focus all of my energy.
>>
>>74255704
I don't know about prepping for doomsday. That's one for the professionals.

I just think it's funny when fedgovco tells us we're all insane conspiracy theorists every time the local radio advertisement can't get any customers other than the CDC and ready.gov and other such things.

A TV show might be good for mass psychological reconditioning, but anybody who is going to put serious time and effort into much more than the obvious basics would be well-rewarded to take the time to learn from people who know what they're doing rather than a TV show.
>>
>>74255950

This, having skills to be able to survive on your own and getting somewhere remote is more important than having a fort.

There are 7 billion people on earth and no matter how well you've prepared if they find your bunker or supplies they will overrun it.
>>
>>74254845

We think the feds are watching you, waiting
>>
>>74255950
>>74256060
Says the two anons in a country who can't own guns and are being overrun by 3rd world hordes. You guys need to wake up and look around a little bit. Imagine sharia law, that could be a happening in and of it self. ISIS in syria and iraq, though i think is a cia led group, is killing anyone and anything that doesn't conform. Will you confirm?
>>
>>74256296

Yeah obviously our thoughts are derived from where we are - we dont have expansive land like the US and our population is compact and hostile nowadays. So maybe bunkering up would work in the US, but desu here your best bet would be to joruney up to the outer hebrides and live there.
>>
>>74256388
Hows the country looking these days in the UK? Has the agenda 21 bs taken hold there and had every last person living in the cities? How about property prices in the country, is it affordable or even desolate enough to be of any use?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.