[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has he really been that bad? What did he do wrong? What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Has he really been that bad? What did he do wrong? What did he do right?
>>
>>74252116
He was a good president, dindu nuffin.
>>
File: Trayvon-Martin-17.jpg (62 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
Trayvon-Martin-17.jpg
62 KB, 640x476
>>74252116
His son was Trayvon Martin. Just look how he raises kids.
>>
File: obama in gay bar.jpg (31 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
obama in gay bar.jpg
31 KB, 520x320
>>74252116

obama is the worst president in American history.
He unseated Mr. Peanut/carter for that title and that was no mean feat !
>>
File: 1462594621715.jpg (4 MB, 3713x4966) Image search: [Google]
1462594621715.jpg
4 MB, 3713x4966
Remember to ignore the Obama shill
>>
Do you not see the hilarity in Obama's term coming to an end?

For decades Black people would always feel the man was holding him back, Tupac even sung that he would never see a Black President (which turned out to be true).

Now they got one.

And he did nothing.

In fact, with BLM, etc. things have actually got worse for Black people in America while the president was a Black man.

Time's up I guess and I bet they know it as it will likely never happen again.
>>
Can anyone provide me some specific examples of good or bad things he's done? I'm looking for something more than just "He's the worst president ever".
>>
>>74253514
Here's something bad, it starts with M and ends with iddle East
>>
>>74253514

He was largely ineffective. He alienated the people he was suppose to be working with. He wasn't even able collaborate with his own party to implement the promises he made. Consider Obamacare and the stimulus package which looked nothing like they were suppose to and failed spectacularly to meet their goals.

I don't think he's evil like Hillary, but he was very inept and inexperienced and had no place serving as President.
>>
>>74253184
holy shit lol

>>74253514
>Dodd-Frank
>bailing out GM and other shitties in exchange for them giving their unions a lot of power
>the stimulus package
>interventions in Libya, Syria, Egypt
>Title IX integration into colleges (Obama is why SJWism is such a huge deal on college)
>the Affordable Care Act (before defending it, try actually reading an outline of the massive pork-barrel law)
>appointing Eric Holder, who, as well as the President, is responsible for the US' policy of simply allowing illegals to roam free, even when they're criminals
>appointing Janet Yellen, who is easily even worse than Ben Bernanke
>his flirting with the BLM movement
>his world apology tour (lol I doubt you even remember, newfag)
>TARP
>Helping Families Save Their Homes Act, which only exacerbated the housing crisis
just off the top of my head
>>
>>74254822
>appointed erik holder who lied under oath as head of the justice dept.
>was in collusion with IRS to harass innocent citizens.
>gutted the upper leadership of the US Military
>suppressed the investigation of hillbag clinton for having an illegal server that was hacked by erry foreign gubmint while she was his appointed sec of state.
>>
>>74252116
He's actually start all this proLGBT bullshit.
So when you see 50yo male dressed as woman living with some nigger transsexual say "Thanks Obama".
>>
>>74253240
You see, it was the establishment that blocked Obama, so he couldn't do all that stuff he wanted to. Like closing down Gitmo. His hands were tied, you know?
>>
>>74255601
As far as I can he made race relations in the US actually worse and further destablized the middle east and eastern europe. Real shitty president.
>>
>>74252116
http://obamagolfcounter.com
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.