[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who do we stop bullying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: Bullying-resized.jpg (53 KB, 877x380) Image search: [Google]
Bullying-resized.jpg
53 KB, 877x380
who do we stop bullying?
>>
>>74251292
execute those who are being bullied, i mean the're obviously weak right and evolution tell us that only the strong should survive for the good of the species
>>
>>74251292
Yes, let's stop bullying. You need to use a comma before the last word.
>>
File: Mitchellhenderson.jpg (17 KB, 350x416) Image search: [Google]
Mitchellhenderson.jpg
17 KB, 350x416
>>74251292
>look at that whit boy! checked your male white-cis privilege today?

>>74251412
you got the right idea.
>>
>>74251292
Because It's unnecessary and wrong to abuse children. Also people end up being bullied enough when they're older.
I'm curious to know why the fuck this could ever be a good thing.
>>
Former bullying victim here.
I was raised by the locker, hardened by the swirly, and the name-calling and beatings thickened my skin. There's nothing wrong with bullying if the victims come out stronger.
Currently spend my time bullying liberal spergs on campus who never grew out of their grade school mentality. Some show signs of improvement.
>>
>>74251292
Teach kids to stand up for themselves, and don't take them to jail when they do.
>>
>>74251292
I wish I was bullied in school so I wouldn't become such a pussy.
>>
>>74251457
nope.
>>
>>74251292
You stop bullying by teaching the victim how to deal with it and toughen up. Now that masculinity in Sweden is ancient history it has become a vital component in the education of men.
>>
>bullying
Sorry yuropoors but good parenting and consequences exist in my country.
>>
>>74251292
Solution Rape, if they would have been raped he would have not been bullied
>>
>>74251292
You are all forgetting one thing; Bullying is practice by people who feel inferior, not "the strong ones". Both of them are weak.
>>
>>74251292
I had to deal with only mild forms of bullying in middle school. The reason I didn't do anything about it was I feared reprocussions from my campus and parents. I was raised very straight laced so I feared that getting into a fist fight would be bad for me. It was confusing to be bullied but thinking that fighting back was not the answer.

I'm 23 now and just the other day my mom brought up the bullying from 10 years ago and she outright said that the only way to deal with a bully is to fight back (apparently I did something like push him to the ground and he left me alone, I don't remember because I kinda block it out). If I had known that I had a free pass to swing at his teeth I would have done it, but I was never felt like I was allowed and thus I didn't know how to handle it.

We can stop bullying by allowing kids to fight back. Even if they don't win the fight, attention will be called to the matter and it can be handled by school officials accordingly. Punishing the bullied kid sends the wrong idea.
>>
>>74251770
Yes it is.
>>
Bring in bullies to bully the bullies
>>
Same as the other Anon, just mild (name calling,fighting, no freinds ;__;) the reason why I don't think I was bullied harder was because I was a big guy, known for fighting back and the teacher was always watching.
>>
>>74251292
Stop bullying everyone except for LGBT fags.
>>
>>74252048
this. raised about the same way, thinking I would get in trouble. one day I said fuck it, beat the ''bully'' up. he didnt tell on me, parents were fine with it, and we became something along the lines of friends after.
>>
>>74252206
I would give you a pass for grammar bullying, but you are wrong.
>>
>>74251292
You can't.

Pretty much every adult goes through high school /primary school.

That includes all the selfish assholes, the criminals, the people who have absolutely no problem treating other people like garbage.

Such people will always exist in High Schools.
>>
File: clint-eastwood-photos-12.jpg (135 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood-photos-12.jpg
135 KB, 1200x836
>>74251292
This webpage is filled with people who unironically identify as the "alt-right" gender.

And the vast majority of them are kids that got bullied in middle school and grew up to be bullies who are now complaining about being bullied.
>>
>>74251292
Seeing that pic I remember how cruel and whores women can be.
>>
>>74252317
So I guess might means right. Raise your kid to fight back but not start shit.
>>
>>74252457
Bad b8
>>
>>74251292
Stop being a faggot that's how
>>
>>74251292
its good for you
i had really bad acne and braces
still lost virginity at 14 because being bullied about my appearance made me harden the fuck up, grow some balls and stop giving a fuck about things i couldnt control. it should be mandatory imo
>>
It should always be a goal, to try and stop bullying, I just think it should be done a different way.

Atm we bombard kids with "be good, don't be macho, that is bad", and it feminises them. Same with encouraging bullied kids to "talk to a teacher about how they're feeling".

I struggled with this for a while but the second I actually flipped and put a cunt in his place, it stopped overnight. Not only that but I was pretty popular for a while on the back of it. If I had been told that by a parent some 5 or 6 years before then, it would have saved me a lot of heartache.

People are just afraid to stand up for themselves now, and they push their insecurities on other people. Namely, their kids. It is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>74251292
I suffered soft-bulling during nearby 13 years. This change you, and make a mark that will never go away. This would have a reflex in your personality.

I am 24 years old and escaped of that shit. I have good friends. But will never be a soiable as the rest are. I will never stop being carreful and bad thinking about everybody (especially women, they made me a fucking misogynist). Dont know how a non psycopath man consider as a "good thing" to keep a child under psycological and phisical torture during years. This is only a good way to create strong people, yes. But also broken ones and monsters.

Bullying only shows how degenerated and corrupt is society nowadays.
>>
allow kids to fight again
zero tolerance shit does nothing but make it so straight edge kids can't do anything about the scumbag kids picking on them.
get sick of the scumbag's bullshit? lmao too bad, if you do anything physical to them you get expelled.
the scumbag kid wouldn't even give a shit if he got expelled though.

the entire system is basically set up so those that don't care about the rules can do as they please and never really get in any trouble.
american public education is a joke. home school, private school, or bust.
>>
>>74252048
>>74252393

I thought I was the only one, seems this is a pretty common thing. I mean fucking think about it, scared to stick up for ourselves? How fucked up is that?
>>
>>74251292
we don't. teach your kid not to be a faggot
>>
>>74251292
A paradigm shift in human behavior? Never going to happen.
>>
>>74251682
Doing gods work friend.
>>
>>74252440
No, I'm not. His sentence makes no goddamn sense without a comma.
>>
>>74251292
I felt sad reading this thread. I can feel how full of angst and hatred you people are.
>>
>>74252048
>fighting back or defending yourself only gets you in trouble now
Thats some gay ass bullshit
>>
>>74253038
this faggot is currently on the ''female brain'' thread. it is a transgendered feminist.
>>
Stop tattle telling
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x635
>>74251682
Yeah, bullying in schools makes you grow the fuck up fast.
>>
>>74251682
Exactly. I fought the same nigger time and again throughout middle and high school and because he was a little stronger and faster I always came out on the losing end until one day in he decided to stick his nigger finger in my food and I stabbed him in his hand with my fork and beat the living fuck out of him . He never bothered me again and neither did his dindu buddies. Niggers don't know how to handle a white boy who's willing and able to get vicious.
>>
>>74253099
There has been a resurgence in tripfag activity on /pol/ because of all the Redditors.

Here's a secret.

Tripfags are characters. They're not real people. They pop up to teach you a lesson about taking anything here seriously.
>>
>>74253424
i guess so, but that doesnt make it any more enjoyable to read. been spewing out the stupidest of shits.
>>
>>74253057
You can do it (and have to do it) if you are facing 1, 2 or 3 bulliers, not when you face 20 or 30 as ususal.
>>
>>74251292
With an AR15
>>
>>74251292
I have been bullied by women through my life, and bitches says I am priviledge for being male? fuck them
>>
>>74253296
You grew up, later make a random shooting massacre at school and people cry and tell the guy "monster".

He was the mosnter you created, bastards.
>>
We stop bullying by letting it go on. It sounds counter-intuitive I know, but it's the only way. When a kid gets bullied, three things can happen.
>The man the fuck up and fight back
>They kill themselves like fucking pussies
>They move on to bully someone else, starting the cycle over again
Quite frankly, I think I would have been bullied a lot in high school if I'd been shorter (6'0 freshman year) and weren't friends with jocks simply because I was bullied in k-6. Bullying in elementary made me a better person because I understood that some people are flat-out just pricks.
>>
File: story1451.gif (11 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
story1451.gif
11 KB, 600x450
>>74253603
Holly shit my sides
>>
>>74251633
Bullying is a good thing, It's why slut shaming worked. It's why people bag you out if you have no job. If you are too weak to deal with it then you are worthless to everyone else.
>>
>>74253503
It's not nice to insult turds, young man. That's fecesist and shitphobic. Go to the principal's office and explain your behaviour!
>>
File: filters.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
filters.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
>>74253503
>>
>>74254009
half of the posts are responding to it. id be missing out.
>>
>>74251292
I think bullying helped me learn how to survive on my own. I barely had any friends and it made me realize that niggers and spics will always gang up against you the first chance they get.
>>
>>74253099
>it is a transgendered feminist.
What am I supposed to say about this?
>>
Bullyng is not bad. The problem is when shit hits the fan is totally different making fun of someone than pushing someone to kill himself. most kids are monster this days because of the lack of discipline and single mothers.
>>
>>74254398
yes, no, no i am not, but i am something else.

its really not that hard.
>>
>>74251682
Underrated
>>
>>74251292
turkey
its time we just calm down ...and wait for them to become the enemy of the western world. bullying is not enough we need death squads exterminating turkroaches found in the west
>>
>>74254467
I don't want to give you any hint about my identity.
>>
>>74251292
we do not, bullying is healthy
>>
>>74252048
first thing i remember my dad saying to me was that he did not drop me in this god forsaken world so i can be someone sandbag, beat 3 bullies in my life, all of them didn't get me more than a week off, my parents are really conservative and even so all i got was pats in the back for standing up for myself, beautiful times

you stop bullying by making boys grow a pair and hit back, not by outlawing it alltogheter and protecting the special snowflakes, god i would be a ball of lard right now if not for it
>>
Tbh boys bullying each other isn't too bad. You fight them, take a beating and then it's over.

The worst form of bullying is the form done by girls. They will literally inflict psychic terror in you. I only had a mild incident when I was 13-14. Those 2 years I was very small compared to the rest (born younger and was late bloomer) and was quite shy.

In group projects when they had to sit next to me they would sit as far out on the chair possible as if I was toxic. Found out they backtalked me all the time for being small and weird. I had a crush then that was going pretty well, but she suddenly changed completely and didn't want anything to do with me. The other girls would make fun of her for talking and walking with me.

Everything was cool when I went to high school after and since. But some small part of me always closes down when I get serious with a girl, because of this fear that she'd be humiliated by being in my company.

Fucking mentally scared for life by those bitches
>>
>>74251292
We shouldn't it is societies imune system to defend it against degenerate faggots.

Bullying should be encouraged.
>>
>>74251292

you cannot its human nature

stopping it creates a generation of soft cucks

teach your kid how to defend themselves and build character.

while isis teach their kids to kill we teach ours that they must tolerate the faggot who wants to wear a tutu to school as a hero that is more brave than the soldiers who stormed the beaches of FUCKING normandy
>>
>>74251412
Wouldn't killing douchebags benefit humanity better? Bullys are responsible for corporate greed and wars, they're holding us back.
>>
way to fix bullying

>play doom for 6 months non stop
>get a trench coat
>buy weapons
>go to school with weapons
>>
>>74255746
Im surprised to hear this coming from a Swed.
>>
>>74252440
>>74252206
>>74251770
>>74251457
Do you realize who fucking cares?
>>
Fuck all of you goddamned faggots encouraging bullying.
>It's just survival of the fittest, bro!

Alright, just wait until you ended up getting shot by the inferior person, lol.
>>
>>74257408
have you seen these SJWs with their triggers and safe spaces

that is what happens when you raise a generation of cottonwool kids

its not pretty but the weak either make themselves strong or stay weak
>>
>>74251292
Too bad they invented the word "bullying" to describe normal social interactions.
>>
>bullying builds character
No it doesn't. Bullying is psychologically devastating and makes you become a sadistic SOB

I was bullied, got my life in order, but I'm not so cucked as to pretend that the bullying in some way helped me.
>>
>>74257781
Bullying doesnt existed in Spain until a few decades ago. It started arround the 80s when we oppened our gates to murrican culture and materialist culture. And since that, we have turned into a progressist shithole full of fags and SJW more than ever before (when our society was conservative).

Our society became into a degenerated individualist and materialist shit impregnated by NWO at the same time that bullying began. Also most of our women become into cruel and selfish whores and witches.
>>
>>74251682
>>74252048

Fucking this
you can´t force kids to accept someone. teacher intervention makes the matter worse anyways, it should only be controlled or if the victim is into deep shit
>>74252048
>tfw mother was a teacher in my school
>can´t start up shit
>>
File: i_am_become_death.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
i_am_become_death.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>74259240
Don´t exaggerate. we are not THAT bad
'yet'
The shitstorm that its about to come will be hell on earth tho. you can see it in the media already, with their immigrant bullshit. Cuatro is doing an extra pathetic effort lately
>>
>>74251292
Just follow the path of these young gentleme.
>>
>>74258105
Bullying can litarally create broken people or monsters. A bully guy many times gets personality problems that will remain forever. Bulliers are coward degenerated sub-humans psycopaths, as the rest of young people today (normally most of the class have sympathy with the bullier as the cool guy (mostly women), even the fucking teacher and make laught of the bullied guy).

Do you want really turn people into strong men? Then try millitary service (hard life and teaching you values) or hard works.
>>
>>74259710
It started since then, intensified since the 2000s, and is going to play it final step soon.
>>
>>74256285

>assuming the bullied are going to be better people

shiggy
>>
File: just headquarters.jpg (43 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
just headquarters.jpg
43 KB, 599x401
>>74259948
maybe if Trump wins he can set an example for our country, r-right?
well, in any case I will probably leave this country sooner or later. Trying to do I+D in this country is a joke most of the time, and they will have the gall to wonder why there is a 'fuga de cerebros'
>>
Are most bullies created from bad parenting?
>>
>>74251412
Careful with that edge
>>
>>74260525
No. Most of them are even posh, rich and spoiled guys. Another are poor, some are leftist another homosexuals rappers, chavs, normal guys and women, the aparently "good" guy or girl, etc. There isnt an "average bullier" as there isnt an "average bullied" anyone can be bullied depending on the circunstances.

Many times there is many bulliers, even an entire class, even teachers encouraging it.
>>
Bullying is simply the result of forcing random people into the same group. That's why it only happens at school and work, because you're forced to interact with people you despise.

Bullying is a group mechanism to exclude weirdos that won't benefit the group. Normally the "bullied" person would leave immediately so it wouldn't really be bullying. But since you are forced to interact with them, it persists.

If you want to stop bullying, maybe you should stop making people interact with people they don't want to?
>>
I was bullied throught all my school life untill Highschool.
I grew up isolated, depressed and without any sense of cooperation.
But i've been an honor student and gotten the highest scores in tests thanks to that, since less time with others playing meant more time to expand my knowledge.
But any notion of "teamwork" is lost in me.
>>
>used to be a bully
>also got bullied

I think it's natural, but of course there are limits. If I had a weak father who couldn't tell me how to handle things then the bullying might have just made me into an insecure mess.
>>
>>74251292
Let kids punch each other and work it out instead of punishing both kids with "behavior contracts" and feely feel talk sessions.
>>
Being bullied is a good way to see that you need to change
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.