[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>France >white When did this meme establish ? French people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0013729e4771118edbcd04.jpg (68 KB, 450x694) Image search: [Google]
0013729e4771118edbcd04.jpg
68 KB, 450x694
>France
>white
When did this meme establish ? French people are as white as Italians,Greeks or Spaniards
They are wog-tier, maybe some Germanic rape babies can claim white status
>>
there are different kinds of french m8
>>
>>74251232
here's how you can tell who is white and who isnt besides looking at them:
If they would never experience racism if they came to the US, then guess what, they're white.
you're welcome.
>>
>>74251232
Tanned whites.
>>
>>74251389
t.Jamal

>>74251305
As I said, they are indeed some French people with Germanic heritage that could easily be considered white
But even the ethnic French in Paris looked swarthy as fuck for me, I was heavily surprised
>>
File: 03-blason.jpg (105 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
03-blason.jpg
105 KB, 591x591
>>74251232

The concept of "French" as you understand it is fallacious and heavily vehiculated by stereotypes. There aren't "French", but Brittons, Flemish, Alsacians, Burgundians, Nomandians and so on. With each of them a certain part of celtic/german/latin heritage. For instance, Alsacians and Francophonic Flemish have an important germanic ethnic and cultural background, while brittons are more celtic. The generic "French" you're talking about doesn't exist if you believe in organic nationalism.
>>
>>74251232
Germany :
>lost 2 world wars
>doesn't have an army
>was cucked by both the USSR and the allied countries
>was communist
>Kirch, Kuche' Kinder? More like Kunselerin amirite xDD
>fucked Europe for everyone
>less creative people of the world
>less fun people of the world
>worst cuisine of the world
>Koln is the rape capital of the world
>langage only spoken in Germany and by its retarded neighbours
>descents of barbars
>usually fat and drunk
>shitty looking flag

Come on Sigmund, don't be so mad, it's not because your wife fucks Amhed that you have to relieve your anger on us
>>
>>74251232
>They are wog-tier,

so are germans
>>
>>74252882
good post

>>74253671
I can smell your butthurtness up to here
>>
>>74252882
rends de Westhoek
>>
>>74251232
>germany
>white
>european

t.Wolfgang Ahmed Muller
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.