[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Our next President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (9 KB, 380x133) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9 KB, 380x133
>Our next President
>>
>>74248716
>mid 2000s twitter post
>2016
>>
>>74248850
Note how the date is cropped out in the OP too.
>>
>>74248716
He is right thought you degenerate
>>
>>74248850
>>74248996
Bait thread sage
>>
>>74248716
>he doesn't play deer hunter 2016 to hone his marksmanship skills to prepare for the school shooting
>>
>>74249012
He also said vaccines cause autism.
I'd vote for this guy solely based on entertainment factor because I don't believe anyone can change D.C. except congress and no one cares about congress.
>>
>>74249247
Dumb baitposter
>>
>>74249012
>video game misogyny and glorification must stop - it is creating monsters
>>
>>74249247
sage'd
>>
>>74249310
bro, you're fucking hopelessly bluepilled.
mercury in the vaccines makes kids demented. that's the fact of the matter. we need smaller doses. ben carson stopped short of sayin they caused autism but affirmed that we need smaller doses (because they cause autism) get your head out of your ass and stop developing opinions from daytime talkshows and mainstream news in the throes of panicked attempts to cover the asses of the real perpetrators, these godforsaken garbage pharma companies
>>
File: 11b.jpg (51 KB, 415x392) Image search: [Google]
11b.jpg
51 KB, 415x392
>>74248716
Alright Correct The Record shilling faggot, how much do you make? Did Mrs. Clinton and her campaign manager approach you and the team to say: "Hey, make sure you really hammer this one tweet home, these people are social deviants, they'll care, right? Also, it's all we have on him, so it better work"
Give
It
A
Rest
>>
>>74248716
Hillary is the one that got triggered by Hot Coffee though.
>>
>>74249399

As someone who studied medical science at university, I can assure you that you are full of shit.

The elements in a compound are not the issue, it is the compound itself.

We eat carbon and nitrogen happily, but when you simply combine them to each other, you get cyanide.

Similarly, the element mercury being part of a molecule does not, in and of itself, make said molecule inherently dangerous. When you think of mercury, you think of methyl mercury, which is VASTLY different to the compounds in vaccines.

Perhaps you should stop doing your research on backwards, nutjob internet sites and try to do the research yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.