[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23andme thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
share your ancestry
pic related is my 23andme ancestry
am i white /pol/
>>
Take it to >>>/int/ yuroscum
>>
How did a Dane get black ancestry?
>>
>>74246914
>nigger and a kike
>white

Topkek OP
>>
>>74246996

American ancestor.
>>
>>74246996
It's not 100 % sure when its so small and i'm not an ethnic dane
>>
File: 23andme.jpg (135 KB, 1248x790) Image search: [Google]
23andme.jpg
135 KB, 1248x790
Beady anglo reporting in.
>>
>>74246914
Lol

No, you're not white.

Scandinavians must be 100 % nordic ancestry to be white.

The requirements for Americans and other North Western Europeans aren't as strict, but Scandinavians must be pure blooded to call themselves white.
>>
>>74246914
Guess my nationality
tip: i'm mixed two countries
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>unironically sending your DNA to CIA and getting some random output based on name and nationality
>>
>>74247193
If that was true they would just give me danish ancestry
What should they use my DNA for?
>>
>>74246914
I always thought about doing the test, I don't want to give my dna to google though.
>>
>>74247128
If you met me you wouldn't be able to tell
>>
>>74247737
I can smell the stench of non-whites from far away untermensch
>>
>>74246914
You are probably okay danskjävel. Contrary to the belief of most of the plebs race isn't what's Important. What's important is your culture and disposition, how you act.
>>
>>74248309
race is important

It's important you look like everyone else
>>
>>74248309
Thank you Sweden
>>
>>74247084
What's your real ethnicity? You're still white anyways since your non-white ancestry is really distant. Lot of White Americans for example have distant Native American ancestry but they are still considered white.
>>
>>74246914
nigger in the woodpile.
not white
>>
File: 1462036483310.jpg (197 KB, 810x542) Image search: [Google]
1462036483310.jpg
197 KB, 810x542
>>74247193
fbi is already serving 23 and me... ancestry with search warrants for their databases.

they can find their perp from anyone within 3 gens of a direct relation (father/son/brother). it doesnt even have to be you submitting your dna, your 3rd cousins mother could do it it and they are essentially submitting your immediate families dna to the fbi for analysis and long term storage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.