[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the interracial shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: B0uM2iwIcAAh84I.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B0uM2iwIcAAh84I.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
STFU about interracial shit, you guys are more obsessed with black men than 99.9% of white women. 95% of white women love white men and probably even more. White women don't like the idea of having little turds in their pussies.

White women LOVE white men and that's final, go out and learn a skill so u can impress a white woman then fuck her. Black dudes for everyone
>>
>muh bbc
>muh wite wimin

Imagine how fucking awful it must be to be black.
Its like getting the gold star in losing the genetic lottery.

I'd rather be downs than black.
>>
File: wewuzkangz.png (186 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangz.png
186 KB, 480x380
>>74243489
>>
WE
>>
WAS
>>
>>74243648
KANGZ
>>
>>74243489
I see a lot of white women with black men nowadays, though. This isn't just a /pol/ meme; I work in retail. We're becoming Brazil tier.
>>
File: image.png (347 KB, 1360x1888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347 KB, 1360x1888
>>74243489
It's stormcucks attempting to demoralize and confuse people
It can also serve to propagate the JIDF boogeyman and be used as a scapegoating tactic when necessary
>>
>>74243555
It wouldn't be so bad, not in America at least
If you're smart there a million government programs out there designed to give you a leg up in education, the job market, housing, damn near everything of importance
>>
>>74243709
That's the same faggot talking to himself and those posts are cherry picked. One or two stormfags mentioned 4chan in a 20 page thread.
>>
>>74243632
>>74243648

Niggers never built a pillar in their history. This cultural appropriation is very triggering.
>>
Nah blacks have been losing their novelty for sometime now. There might be like 1or2% of white women who like them but that's it.It's nothing new, interracial shit has been around since the creation of america it's just out in the open more. And besides as for Brazil, there are tons of whites there who are considered the sexiest men there. A mulatto woman loves being dominated by a tough white man
>>
>>74243677
Depends on where you live really

Higher class areas are essentially devoid of interracial shit
>>
>>74243555
Imagine being black with an average or smaller than average sized penis in a culture where coalburners and retards think they're all hung.

I feel for those lads
>>
>>74244034
I've seen many blackbots on /r9k/ lamenting such a fate
>>
This is a good thread. I was just thinkin about making one pointing out how insecure and retarded these people are. Everyone here is paranoid. If any of you faggots actually talked to women you would know most are not interested in black guys. Go look on dating sites for some quick evidence. Blacks are the least preferred race on all sites. White men and women are even more preferred to black people than each other.
>>
>>74244332

I'm not white so I have no emotional investment in this but I find the amount of propaganda to encourage racemixing to be too much to stomach. Unsurprisingly, there are quite a few blacks who feel the same exact way when they see it.

Though I'm not black, either.

If there wasn't such a push to shove racemixing down all of our throats then people wouldn't be sickened when they see it in real life.
>>
>>74244332
That's the thing most people on 4chan are either friendless high schoolers or NEETs and thus instead of spending their time outside of school playing sports and hanging with friends smoking weed they sit on the computer
>>
>>74244506

>haha everyone is a big gay dumb loser
>everyone except me :^))

Whatever makes you feel better, fag.
>>
>>74244537
Never said I wasn't and never said that all are
>>
>>74243976
> A mulatto woman loves being dominated by a tough white man
you know what you're talking about. brazil isn't some multiracial paradise. they are probably one of the most colorstruck cultures in latin america.
This BBC meme was amusing at first, but now I realize not only are people taking it seriously, but they actually don't know what confirmation bias is and that they are suffering from it. I feel like that goes for a lot of things on /pol/ actually.
>>
>>74244736

The thing is that most people in the world are fucking losers and retards and thus instead of spending their time being an intelligent stud like myself they sit being gay losers that I will laugh at because they aren't me :^))
>>
>>74244879
Not an argument
>>
>>74244472
>>74244506
>>74244537
There isn't alot of propoganda you guys just look for it. The only times I see race mixing ads is when you post them here. Working my 8-5 job, turn on tv, watch the news after work and make dinner, I don't see 1 thing for race mixing all day long. It's you retards seeking it out and looking for something to cry about.
>>
>>74245007

It is all over the place, in movies, in TV, on advertisements plastered all over the place. You genuinely don't have to seek something out that is shoved in your face on a daily basis, especially through social media and major web outlets now since that reaches more people easier than television these days.
>>
>>74245096
Portrayal of an interracial relationship does not mean that it's being propagandized, if anything the writers and producers portray it because they know it will cause controversy and controversy=$$$
>>
>>74245096
theres no agenda. "muh cooporations" and their interests groups just thinnk it will apeal to a broader audience for "da profit". Its not as sinister as it seems. Its the same reason studio execs say laugh at the thought of putting a asian lead in hollywood. There's not conspiracy against asian males, its just the studio execs with their robotic logic saying "but the audiences wont relate and muh profitz".
>>
>>74245342

Its funny how, despite there being apparently 'no agenda' that every media outlet in the West has one political perspective that, if you disagree you will have your character attacked.

I feel like only people with political agendas feel it necessary that everybody agree or get crushed under boot.
>>
>>74245007

>there isn't a lot of propaganda
>posts propaganda

You seem to be awfully emotionally invested in arguing this point. Perhaps even...economically invested as well.

>>74245096

Dude you're definitely not alone. I notice this shit all the time. And I noticed it before I even started coming on /pol/
>>
>>74245602
The media is driven by one thing, money

That's why the news is "THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!" 24/7 because that shit sells

People don't care about the millions of people around the world who pull themselves out of poverty by working hard and saving money, they also don't care about anything that isn't "exotic" so the media puts out stories and shows that drive ratings and are more likely to have advertisers spend money to advertise on their channels/papers/whatever

ALWAYS follow the money
>>
File: 1463362109572.jpg (246 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1463362109572.jpg
246 KB, 800x450
>>74243489
Time for a roundup.
>>
File: 7MfYB.gif (922 KB, 301x214) Image search: [Google]
7MfYB.gif
922 KB, 301x214
>>74243489

It's the shills senpai, they make those threads and try to promote this degeneracy. Everybody who doesn't have shit for brains know 95% of white women are disgusted by negros.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.