[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 138176329.jpg (21 KB, 486x352) Image search: [Google]
138176329.jpg
21 KB, 486x352
Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will have longterm consequences that outweigh the short term effects.

Prove me wrong /pol/
>>
>>74239843
What is nutrition when you are hungry Alex
>>
eating food causes pleasure and it is necessary to live. i know plenty of non-fat people who eat and enjoy it.
>>
>>74239843
sweat
>>
>>74239843

I enjoy staying up over the weekend on MDMA now and then. With a litre of vodka to go with it.

I don't want to get old so if it fucks me up, whatever.
>>
>>74239904
Touche. Should've specified that I was talking about narcotics but it's fairly obvious
>>
>>74239971
Yea but how does that Monday after treat you?
>>
>>74239843
>Prove me wrong /pol/

That isn't how it works.
>>
nothing wrong with a painkiller, just recognize that it's easy to become addicted.
>>
Caffeine. Both coffee and tea are fine for you and perk you up.
>>
>>74240225
Caffeine crash lasts far longer than the initial burst of energy
>>74240144
Lower seratonin levels for an extended period of time depending on how much you take
>>
>>74240367
If you sleep properly and drink it in moderation there shouldn't be an appreciable crash.
>>
>>74240367
You are hypersperging tonight. Enjoy the heat death of the universe
>>
>>74240367
Coffee has proven cancer preventing properties and regular drinkers, absent associated substances like tobacco, live longer on average.
>>
>>74239843
that includes shitposting on /pol/
>>
You are wrong. LSD and mushrooms.

I don't care whether you believe me and I don't spend time trying to "prove" things on a message board. Do your own research.
>>
>>74241111
well aren't you prissy for a psychonaut
>>
>>74239843
Not in moderation, because what you said concerns even simple food and drinks.
>>
>Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will have longterm consequences that outweigh the short term effects.
well, you didn't say the consequences would be bad
>>
>>74240367
>Not knowing you can ween yourself off the caffeine crashes
>>
>>74239843
Well alcohol in moderation causes an increase in mood while extending your lifespan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.