[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /pol/ agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: JAzxzOc.png (126 KB, 1013x743) Image search: [Google]
JAzxzOc.png
126 KB, 1013x743
does /pol/ agree?
>>
will /pol/ accept refugees?
>>
>it's already been deleted
>>
That place was becoming stale t b h f a m
>>
>>74238891
the_donald became the_cuckolds
>>
>>74238891
mr_trump and the_donaldUnleashed have been created... /pol/ is great but theres no sjw cucks to trigger and no undecideds to convince
>>
>>74239039
they 'slimes?
>>
>>74238891
>reddit

>>>/trash/
>>
>>74239069
desu senpai baka
>>
>>74238891
wow /pol/ really is reddit personified
>>
https://reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/
>>
>>74239268
yeah faggot, got it. /pol/ is le cool club no LEdditors allowed XDD
>>
>>74239342
you do realize that you're advocating open borders right now
>>
>>74239399
no go--guy, not me
>>
We need to do something about SRS. Even if you hate reddit, those cucks have way to much power.

The_donald was great for redpilling normies, so many people became aware of George soros and other shit.
>>
>>74239799
they truly are cancer
>>
>>74238891
>8chn

Fucking why?
>>
>psshhh

Amateurs. If they were smart they'd fight back by making the_donald an over the top hillary platform. Just go so far out with it that it's beyond annoying sarcasm and revolting.
Reddit loves eating up dumb shit like that, so I really don't know why they're fleeing instead of fighting fire with fire.

This is why I gave up on Reddit happenings years ago. They always get limpdicked right when the good stuff could happen.
>>
I don't really go there often but when that whitemaelstrom or whatever his name was just disappeared out of nowhere it was obvious something like this was going to happen eventually.
>>
>>74240458
>i dont go there often
>i know the mods' names
>>
>>74240086
why would you want reddit fags here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.