[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have OC pics/stories of women beating their spouses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
Anyone have OC pics/stories of women beating their spouses?
>>
>>74238282
It's going to be very very very rare for a 100 lb woman to beat up a 170+ lb man.

Unless you're an auswitz skeleton and you married Rhonda Rousey, there's no excuse for it
>>
>>74238430
Alot of males are passive
>>
>>74238282

I actually have one

So my sister dated this Mexican manlet for a while. Dude was like third generation American though so no Hispanic culture left in the guy. He'll I speak more Spanish than he did. Anyone the guy tried to act like a Fucking Chad and it was really sad to watch. Thing is my sister has a drinking problem and turns into a she devil when she drinks. Unfortunately for this dude he gets lippy when he drinks.

So apparently these two were at a concert several years ago and things weren't going well for them at that time. After a few beers this dude decided to try to be a Chad and ditch my sister to hit on sluts. My sister was drunk by this point and wasn't having it. So she tracks his ass down. When she finds him he decides to try to be alpha and talk shit to her, calling her a bitch and shit. So how does she handle it? She Fucking spartan kicks his ass down a flight of stairs. She then jumps on his back and starts bashing his head into the floor. Dude ended up with a fucked up face for a couple weeks. It was hilarious because whenever someone asked about it he would say he fell. We all knew she beat his ass and just laughed about it
>>
>>74239934
Your sister is awesome
>>
>>74240016
Ya not the first time she has fucked a guy up either. I tried to warn this guy too the first time I met him.

In a wierd way it's just part of the culture where I'm from. My best friend's girlfriend actually ran him over with a truck and then stabbed him 3 times. He the picked up a cinder block and threw it through her windshield. People around here are Fucking insane
>>
>>74238282
One time my gf was around at my flat i was tired from uni and trying to sleep.
t-t-then she got sexual with me when i couldn't be bothered, induced and erection against my will and then had sex with my half-sleeping self, i then went to sleep.
i-i-i-it was i-i-i-i.....inconsequential to my life.
>>
>>74238430
Men just let it happen because they're bitches more afraid of responsibility than their imagined security.
>>
>>74238430
You also have to consider that if a guy hits a woman in self defense the law is going to lean in her favor.
>>
Lads if your girl crossed the line and went too far by saying something insulting about your family, would you slap her?

I've been thinking about this one for a while.
>>
>>74240581
I'd never hit a woman over something she said because words are just words, however I would and have hit a woman when she starts hitting first, especially if she goes for a weapon. I'm not proud of it, but a woman can and will hurt you if you let her
>>
My girlfriend of seven years whom I date since high school - solid 10, become somewhat mean in last two years. She used to just slap me on a cheek when she was angry or wanted to signal me to shut up when in argument. Now she easily gets furious. Once I didn't wash the dishes and was eating while enjoying football. She came to sink, saw it, started screaming, picked up towel and was hitting me with it for solid 5 minutes. Sometimes she just gives series of solid slaps and knee, leg kicks, when something is absent or chores undone, or she is moody.
>>
>>74238430
Because if you ripost she will have the victim role and the entire society will team up against you.
By the way I don't know for you but I have been taught by society since childhood that hitting people is wrong (unless it is a bad guy) but hitting women is an abomination in almost any case.
Chivalry mindset (which has a role in beta creation) totally fucked me until my early 20's.
>>
This shit happens all the time when they shit on the streets in the corner they wanted to shit on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ei0BmDv7kE

They even carry this tradition to the West Indies where I know friends from...this is a prime example. Shitskins will always be Shitskins...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.